L'Oreal Paris Infallible Pro-Matte 24HR Foundation

Filtered by skin tone : Medium Brown
L'Oreal Paris Infallible Pro-Matte 24HR Foundation

3.5

Water, Dimethicone, Isododecane, Nylon-12, Acrylates/Polytrimethylsiloxymethacrylate Copolymer, Silica, Butylene Glycol, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Isohexadecane, Isononyl Isononanoate, Pentylene Glycol, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Bis-PEG/PPG-14/14 Dimethicone, Magnesium Sulfate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Acrylates Copolymer, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Calcium Gluconate, Perlite, Magnesium Gluconate, Tocopherol, Aluminum Hydroxide +/- (CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491/CI 77492/CI 77499/Iron Oxides)

on 11/7/2017 12:44:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I saw so many amazing reviews on this product so I was so hopeful but I sadly did not like this. It clung to dry patches I didn’t even know I had!! My skin looked flakey and powdery and I wasn’t a fan. It looked so fake. It has very yellow undertones that are almost unnatural. I like full coverage foundations that look more like skin and this is not even close.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

I really wanted to love this after all the oil control, mattifying claims but even with milk of magnesia underneath this isn't for me. I got the shade 110 Creme Café which is an excellent shade match for NC45 skin. Applied well and it is buildable although its definitely medium coverage, it is not full coverage. Dried down to a beautiful natural matte finish. My pores disappeared as well so I had high hopes. Held up well for about 4 hours then shine began to come through. What turned me off most was the creasing in my smile lines at about the 5 hour mark even though I'd set my face with powder. To it's credit it is not cakey and didn't bunch up around my nostrils. I'd definitely wear this for a movie night or to run errands, brunch on Sunday...but not any occasion where I need to be flawless for an extended period. Additionally on packaging, i like the squeeze tube but as it is opaque you can't see the actual foundation to gauge your shade in store without opening. Compared to Revlon colorstay foundation, which is a must have for oily/combination skin at the drugstore level, this product leaves quite a bit to be desired.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine

I tried this Foundation when it first came out. I didn't like the way this foundation made my face look it was too matte and it made my face look chalky. I must say the coverage is good. But I'm just not a fan of matte foundations and also dried my skin out a bit. However it may be a better choice for summer wear for people with combination skin like myself.

Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Not Sure

This was the worst foundation I've ever bought. Yes it was only a waste of $7, but I was traveling, so literally chose not to wear foundation, or any makeup rather than continue wearing this. It's thick, but not creamy, doesn't spread or work in well. Too bad! The hype was just hype.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I am such a high end makeup snob.......but I'm so glad I took a chance on this coz it's the most perfect foundation I've ever used (sorry Illamasqua Skin Base , Mac Match Master and Nars Sheer Glow... you've been tossed aside for now).

I am a Mac NC42 with golden undertones....and Caramel Beige 108 is literally my skin colour.

I have combo bordering on .slightly dry skin...and I love the finish. In summer time (Demi matte finish).. it plays nicely with the Smashbox Photo Fonish Primer...and also discovered it looks great with the Mac Radiance in Yellow Primer. Those who like a more dewy look will love how this Primer gives this foundation a more dimensional and natural luminosity.

And it lasts all day too without getting patchy. Do yourself a favour fellow make up snobs and give this one a go.

on 11/30/2016 8:51:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium

Infallible is right! It lasts all day long! No need to blot or reapply. It dries quickly so you must apply and work with it fast! Once it sets, it sets! It matches my skin very well and offers great coverage. My new go-to foundation!

on 11/28/2016 6:57:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other

I am NC43 in Mac Studio Fix Fluid Foundation and use this in shade 108. This foundation is not high in coverage, but it does give the skin a clean, polished, brightened look. I wear this under Mac NC43 powder daily for work and I love it. The price point and coverage is perfect for daily wear.

on 11/3/2016 10:02:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

I have a combination skin so using a matte foundation can help but this one is extremely matte for my liking. It gives a mask effect which is really too made-up, unnatural and unflattering.
I feels quite light on the skin as it sticks to the skin to make one but it’s a too drying.

The finish is too matte and absolutely not luminous.

I absolutely doesn’t like this kind of foundation.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure

This product is ok when you apply it. Its not heavy coverage. It also has an orange tint or base to it when appplied. I work 12 hours so after about 5 hours it starts to disappear especially if you are hiding any blemishes. I have t zone oily and acne prone skin.

on 10/9/2016 1:29:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse

POSITIVE:
This could have been a great foundation. This really kept my face less shiny throughout the day, I only had to blot and re-powder my face only once, compared to when I had to blot 3 times in an 8 hr period.

NEGATIVE:
The only downside it that this foundation has little to zero coverage and has little staying power, which is such a shame. By the end of the day or after blotting, it seems like the foundation comes rubs off.

This could have been a great foundation if it had a bit more coverage and doesn't start to smear off after 6 hours.