L'Oreal Paris Infallible Pro-Matte 24HR Foundation

Filtered by skin tone : Olive
L'Oreal Paris Infallible Pro-Matte 24HR Foundation

3.8

Water, Dimethicone, Isododecane, Nylon-12, Acrylates/Polytrimethylsiloxymethacrylate Copolymer, Silica, Butylene Glycol, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Isohexadecane, Isononyl Isononanoate, Pentylene Glycol, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Bis-PEG/PPG-14/14 Dimethicone, Magnesium Sulfate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Acrylates Copolymer, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Calcium Gluconate, Perlite, Magnesium Gluconate, Tocopherol, Aluminum Hydroxide +/- (CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491/CI 77492/CI 77499/Iron Oxides)

on 8/9/2018 5:20:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure

I have to say that the first time I heard that this foundation works great on oily skin I was esceptic, first because you can't try it on store, next because of the brand. But I reaaaaallly LOVE IT.
I went to Wallgreens, find my tone on findnation.com and went to bought it, when i try it on, I was really surprised and happy as heaven, because non ever a foundation have been so similar to my skin tone.
I have tried a lot of foundations MAC, Clinique (Still love Clinique, but makes my skin more oily, but love the texture), Covergirl, Fenty (UGHHHH), Urban Decay, L.A Girl.
This foundation Its like a second skin and very natural, obviously my nose keeps getting oily but I put some mattifying powder like airspun and gets ready again. I also use 108 skin tone, if that helps you.

Give it a try, it worth every money spent.

on 11/23/2017 11:58:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

Wow!!! I can’t believe this is a drug store brand foundation. Lasts all day, great coverage and build able if needed. This make up does not transfer off on clothes and it does not clog my pores. I have very sensitive skin and allergic to many foundations and I am fine with this one. I found my HG foundation. Love it!

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Overhyped and oxidizes like crazy.

I am around MAC NC30 with moderately oily skin. I bought this in 106. Seemed like the perfect match at first until people started commenting how dark my face is throughout the day. That's when I realized it oxidized on me. So I bought 104 next and it still oxidized on me. I've never had other foundations oxidize on me so this was rather odd.

The formula is quite interesting since it feels like it was powdered once it sets on the skin. However, I found it hard to blend since it dries really quick. It also cakes if you put on too much or when you sweat.

Pigmentation is ok. I still needed to use concealer on my darker spots after.

If you are super oily and prefer really matte looks then you might like this. Just keep in mind that it's not the best foundation ever like youtube gurus promote. I personally prefer the true match foundation shade-wise and formula-wise.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

This is a wonderful drugstore foundation. My HG is Makeup Forever but I can't always justify spending $40 a pop for makeup. L'oreal Infallible comes in a close second place and it costs a fraction of the price. It leaves a beautiful matte finish that lasts the entire day. I don't even need to mess with blotting papers anymore which were a mainstay in my beauty routine before. My skin used to get so shiny by the end of the day. But not with this product. I apply the Golden Beige shade with a brush, roll some Ben Nye Banana Powder on top with a fluffy powder brush, and I'm good to go!! Even in the hot summer months when makeup can do a meltdown. It feels nice and light and has a golden undertone which works with my skin tone.

The only warning I have is if you have large pores, it could settle into those. What I do is use Garnier Micellar Water regularly to diminish the look of my pores and clean them out every night. Then when I use this in the morning is just smooths right on. No problems.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

If you don't have oily skin stay away from this guy because it works on us oily gals. Expect full coverage and a little bit is setting around fine lines but overall it works. Good price and lots of product a little bit goes along way!

on 7/3/2017 3:52:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

This might be my HG drugstore foundation. For some reason when it first came out I was skeptical and avoided it. I think I was wary of the hype as I've tried many products that YTers recommend that weren't all that great.

I finally got it last year and am now getting around to a review. I have combo dry skin that I hydrate before makeup so it's almost dewy. This doesn't sink into my pores and look crusty or anything. It leaves a nice satin matte finish and lasts for a decent workday. The shade match 108 is perfect. I can get a nice medium to full coverage but then again I don't have much to cover. Oddly I find it comparable to UD all nighter but it might not be as long lasting.

I like to apply it with a flat top or buffer brush to get more coverage.

Hair: Brown, Straight, Other

I would have never purchased this foundation had it not come to my attention from a beauty youtuber who wore the same color foundation in several different lines as me. She wore shade golden Beige 104 and that's the shade I purchased the next day from target. I applied it with my Kat Von D foundation brush and mixed a little bit of LA Girl Hd coverup in green because it's a smidgen too pinkish for me I finished off blending with my beauty blender in the hairline etc and corner of eyes and nose. After that I set with my RMS Loose powder in Shade 3. I was really surprised I liked this and it photographed very nicely in camera phone day light. I am more concerned about the color match more then anything else. Because I am biracial and I have more then one under tone to my complexion finding a shade that fits nicely that isn't to red, too pink, too olive, too dark, too green etc, too yellow. I have a mixture of a little bit of warmth and a medium deep golden skin tone. I was skeptical to think this would match my skin tone because it appeared light upon initial application with my Kat Von D brush, but after adding a little green to the foundation and after final blending with my beauty blender it appeared very nice. It does oxidize a little bit, the you tube review had mentioned so I anticipated this , hence why I am able to wear shade 104 Golden Beige. Had I not know this I would have probably purchased a shade several shades darker and then left with a disappointing orange tan mess.As for as how long it last, it advertises that it last for 24 hours I have never worn a foundation that long so I cannot speak to that, but in a muggy, humid 80% humiditiy Colorado summer day it held up quite well doing errands and taking my dogs to the dog park, I love these squeeze containers because they are so easy to travel with and if I loose it I will not be upset as it is easy to purchase and find. I think this would be a great foundation to take if I was traveling somewhere a little humid and perhaps someplace as a tourist where theft might happen, take for example backpacking through Thailand, etc or just going to the beach for the weekend it won't leak or crack because of the little plastic squeeze tube and as I said before if I loose it , it retails for about 10.00 US and for the coverage it photographs nicely and I can see using this for a night out foundation as well. I have combo dry skin and I always set with a powder or Mally Face Defender, just of out habit and I don't like a shiny T-zone. I wear the following shades in other brands: Maybelline Fit Me Smooth and Dewy Shade 220 foundation, Nars all day Luminous in Stromboli, Giorgrio Armani Luminous Silk, shade 6.0 mixed with a drop of 5.75, Bobbi Brown Foundation stick in shade 4.0 with 4.75 on my Forehead (my forehead is quite a bit darker then the rest of my face naturally so I do this sometimes to warm up my forehead and prevent it from looking ashy) and Charlotte Tilsbury Magic Foundation in shade 7.0, Mac foundation Nc40-42ish Cover fx drops in G50.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

This product is OKAAAY.

Drugstore brands aren't my favorite for foundations, because the shades never fit a yellow/olive undertone. I used 105 & 107, mixed, and it still didn't match my skin.

I found that I have to apply this to bare skin for it to be 'infallible,' because if I use a primer I don't get the same lasting coverage. You also have to apply it quickly so it doesn't set mid painting session.

I like L'oreal products and if they could get the shades right, I'd give this a 5.

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

Tried to switch to a drug store foundation so save money , just wearing when I'm at work or running errands but this just didn't cut it for me. Difficult to blend out, generally streaky, awful shade range. When first applied and blended for what seems like forever, the look is generally quite good, however lasted on me around 5 hours and came off in an extremely patchy manor. If anyone could recommend me a foundation similar to luminous silk but not £40 or would be appreciated.

Also I'm tanned but I'm definitely not darkest shade of foundation sort of tanned and that was what shade I was a closest match too, so from what I hear doesn't cater well to lighter skinned gals and guys and also doesn't for darker skinned too. Disappointing.

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

My favorite things about this foundation is that I got it 40% off with the 2.50 coupon at Ulta and the long wearing coverage this has. This didn't cause me to break out and nothing in the ingredient list suggested that anyway. It has a hint of a "demi-matte" that prevents skin from looking too flat. However, this makes my texture look really horrible. It exaggerated my pores and fine lines like I've never seen another foundation do, I looked very aged and keep in mind I'm young-looking for 18. At first, I didn't notice it but then, due to a skincare change, my skin started getting more blemishes due to acne flare ups and it really made them look horrible. My pores, even the ones I could hardly see without the foundation, looked gigantic. I did manage to use up the whole tube though since the pretty demi-matte full-coverage look worked well on stage, where nobody could see my pores or lines. In fact, it might have even added stronger expressions since the movement of my face looked more exaggerated, especially around my mouth and eyes. With a pore filling primer, I can make this look good but it's too much hassle when my other med-to-full coverage foundation is cheaper and actually helps smooth the lines of my face though it is a bit more matte. With this foundation making my lines and pores horrible, I don't really feel safe wearing it in front of a camera unless the lighting was really flattering so I don't like it for special occasions either.