L'Oreal Paris Infallible Pro-Matte 24HR Foundation

Filtered by skin tone : Tan
L'Oreal Paris Infallible Pro-Matte 24HR Foundation

Water, Dimethicone, Isododecane, Nylon-12, Acrylates/Polytrimethylsiloxymethacrylate Copolymer, Silica, Butylene Glycol, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Isohexadecane, Isononyl Isononanoate, Pentylene Glycol, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Bis-PEG/PPG-14/14 Dimethicone, Magnesium Sulfate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Acrylates Copolymer, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Calcium Gluconate, Perlite, Magnesium Gluconate, Tocopherol, Aluminum Hydroxide +/- (CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491/CI 77492/CI 77499/Iron Oxides)

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure

This product is great for my oily and acne prone skin. In MAC foundations I’m a NC42, so I matched myself with 108 Caramel Beige and it’s really close to my skin tone just a tad bit lighter (which is the look I’m going for). It conceals the redness really well in my nose area and some of my hyperpigmentation from past pimples on my jawline. Overall, this is my favorite foundation that I reach for everyday.

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

Shade selection was terrible. Found one too dark and one too light but no shade in between. Price point is a bit pricey for drugstore. Packaging is good, squeeze tube is equivalent to pump. The fact that I had to buy two to blend the colours to find a match was kind of a rip off, but besides that, finish is awesome. I don't need to set with powder, best matte drugstore foundation I've found.

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

I do admit that I had a love and hate relationship with this foundation. I got mine as a gift from my cousin last Christmas, the shade that I had was 108 which was the perfect match for me (I am NC42 in Mac). This product came in a tube and I find it very hygenic and economical for being able to control the amount that you're going to dispense. In the first application, I opted to use brush and applying thinly; I was quite impressed by the coverage that it offered even though you need to work fast. After the application, I noticed that it dried into a flat matte and I decided not to set it with powder. 2 hours later! It caked up and started to emphasize my dry patches --- And the worst part came! It gave me tiny bumps and new set of pimples. That was devastating!!!

on 6/25/2017 6:39:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I really liked the way this made my face look; it was smooth didn't cling to my dry patches. It mattified well and had great coverage, it covered up my pimples and spot, with no need for a concealer. It also lasted quite long. The only bad thing is that it has terrible flashback, it made me look like a ghost, so I wouldn't recommend it for flash or any photography.

on 4/28/2017 3:34:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Brilliant formula! The pro matte formula hydrates while cleansing unnecessary oils - feather light and breathable - diminishes wrinkles and clarifies red patches - perfect under the eye treatment - a light layer blends into your own skin - looks natural and flawless! I'm 50 and my skin hasn't been this happy since my 30's. I pair it with blue dial soap - reminiscent of the Coast soap I used growing up. Lol - use what works - that's got to be healthy!

on 4/5/2017 12:59:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Neutral

This foundation is every bit as good as they say and it truly is a miracle in a bottle! When I want a high coverage, matte complexion, I dab it on with a dampened sponge after priming my face. I don’t need to powder because it is matte enough as it is and long-lasting at that. I spritz on some setting spray and I’m good for the entire day!
When I want a fresh dewy look, I take the same amount of product but add in a drop of maracuja oil or my favourite day cream.
This beats all other drugstore brands that I’ve tried and obliterates my 52$ bottle of Make For Ever HD. My one gripe is the packaging; don’t get me wrong, I’m glad I don’t have to pour it out of a glass bottle like Maybelline’s Fit Me, but I do wish the bottle were a tad prettier like some of its counterparts (Rimmel’s Lasting Finish has a beautiful bottle). Considering L’Oreal is like the high-end of drugstore makeup (here in Canada anyway), they could probably afford to pretty up the packaging!

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

People either love or hate this foundation, but for the truly oily-skinned it's like a hug from your long-lost fairy drugstore godmother. Formula is a slightly stiff liquid in a slimline squeezy tube (the light traveler's best friend). Slightly pricey for a drugstore foundation, but it does go on sale. Application takes some practice. Plenty of sad outcomes result from applying this with fingers or a brush--it will just sit on the skin and look like chalk paint. Better to apply in sections using ye olde BB quickly, as this stuff dries down ferociously fast, as do many long-wear products. After one layer it's hard to get this to look natural or skinlike, and if that's your thing--full, invisible coverage--this probably won't work. Once set, this stuff is loyal. Maybe not for 24 hours, but certainly it will stay put for a long, unretouched day (and possibly even a workout) although coverage dwindles as the hours add up, especially if you are face-toucher. Medium coverage, demi-matte (but mostly matte) finish softens after an hour of melding with the skin's natural oils. Self-powdering. Quite impressive oil-control properties, although shine will be inevitable (but blottable) on the very oily. Doesn't oxidize. Colours are hard to gauge on the shelf due to lame frosted window on the tube, so it's worth tracking down testers and or Youtubing reviews in advance. NC40 = 106 Sun Beige or 107 Fresh Beige, which are very close. Shades trend yellow, so cools or neutrals may have a frustrating time of it. Definitely not for the dry skinned.

on 10/4/2016 8:56:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I really like this foundation. I have combination / oily skin and this stays on all day without becoming cakey, patchy or greasy.

The consistency is a light liquid that is easy to blend and sheers out if needed. It can be built to a medium - full coverage. I apply this with a brush or my fingers either way it applies evenly and finishes to a satin-matte. I don't powder over this because I find it sets without it. Blush and bronzer apply like a dream.

I think overall L'Oréal has created a great foundation here. It wears well all day and I have to only blot twice a day, in about 6 hour intervals. The colour range is amazing and I like the squeeze tube we get here.

I can say I am pretty happy with this foundation, especially when I'm looking for full coverage. I only have one concern and it's the tocopherol in the formula, I am starting to think I have a sensitivity to it and my skin tends to get irritated by high quantities. So i usually do not wear this on the daily.

Oily girl thumbs up though.

on 9/29/2016 3:47:00 PM

Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure

I absolutelu love this product!!! I use Estee Lauder Double Wear but I was looking for a cheaper but quality drugstore foundation. After hours of research I decided to give this a try and no regrets!!! I actually find it to be a bit thicker but more matte than double wear and keeps me oil free a bit longer! I get super oily, but with this foundation if I don't moisturize or exfoliate before it will cling to dry patches. I couldn't believe it, I needed this during the summer!!! Double wear definitely has more coverage though but pro matte does say a medium coverage but I wish I could get a bit more. I wear 4W2 in double wear and the 108 is a good match for the upcoming winter! Only reason I give 4 stars is the coverage but its marketed as a medium coverage foundation so what can you do!!! I would definitely repurchase!

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

I really like this foundation, but I noticed it does change my skin texture after wearing it. I used a moisturizer, primer, then apply the foundation with a damp beauty blender. The foundation holds up pretty good throughout the day with a few touch ups (IM VERY OILY). But if I wear it regularly it's starts to make my skin appear dull, and I start to see a bit of congestion around my chin and in between my brows and my cheeks. I have a pretty great skincare routine so I doubt it's that. Overall I like the foundation, in moderation.