L'Oreal Paris Infallible Pro-Matte 24HR Foundation

L'Oreal Paris Infallible Pro-Matte 24HR Foundation

3.7

Water, Dimethicone, Isododecane, Nylon-12, Acrylates/Polytrimethylsiloxymethacrylate Copolymer, Silica, Butylene Glycol, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Isohexadecane, Isononyl Isononanoate, Pentylene Glycol, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Bis-PEG/PPG-14/14 Dimethicone, Magnesium Sulfate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Acrylates Copolymer, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Calcium Gluconate, Perlite, Magnesium Gluconate, Tocopherol, Aluminum Hydroxide +/- (CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491/CI 77492/CI 77499/Iron Oxides)

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure

This product is great for my oily and acne prone skin. In MAC foundations I’m a NC42, so I matched myself with 108 Caramel Beige and it’s really close to my skin tone just a tad bit lighter (which is the look I’m going for). It conceals the redness really well in my nose area and some of my hyperpigmentation from past pimples on my jawline. Overall, this is my favorite foundation that I reach for everyday.

I have extremely oily skin and this stuff holds up!! I have searched for years to find the right foundation and I’ve gotta say, this is it. Mind you, I do still use a translucent powder maybe twice throughout the day because of how excessively oily my skin gets. This foundation last all day. I really do love it. If you have dry skin tho, I don’t recommend it. And also, even if you have very oily skin, don’t forget to moisturize and prime your skin first, because if not, it can get a little flakey due to the mattifying nature of this foundation.

on 12/31/2018 9:08:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

This is a long-wearing, matte but not completely dull looking, medium to full coverage foundation. It wears long, and doesn't aggravate my dry skin, if my skin is well-prepped and doesn't look mask-like and heavy. I've been buying it, and using it fairly regularly since it was in the red-topped bottle.

It made its way to the bottom of my makeup drawer but today I fished it out and wore it; my complexion looks immaculate and the shade 101 continues to work well for my very fair winter skin. I think I have about 20 foundations at the moment and I've mostly been wearing hydrating formulas as of late. I forget how nicely some of these longwearing formulas can be.

The glow-y formulation of infallible seemed to highlight ever bump and pore of my skin. It wasn't flattering.

I'd like to give a shout-out to the original formula Cover Girl Outlast foundation as well; Cover Girl's is slightly more sheer than Infallible.

Shout-out number 2: We have some really great cosmetic options from non-prestige products.

on 12/29/2018 2:07:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Pros:
Great coverage, looks great on photos, no flashbacks, lasts a long time on my very oily skin, humidity-proof, easy to work with, matches my skin tone well (104), does not transfer even when blotted with blotting paper

Cons:
Emphasizes texture, clings on dry patches, can be too thick for daily makeup

Excelente

FANTASTIC FORMULA
Packaging not big on the tube - sometimes too much squirts out. I bought this for $13.49 at Rite Aid - for the price I would have wanted a glass bottle - this flimsy packaging seems odd considering that this is even more expensive than their regular true match line which offers the standard bottle packaging that I much prefer.

That being said, I am adore the formula. I got 101 which is the lightest with the same pinky/peach cool undertone. Just keep in mind it is cool toned and it seems like this is the only fair option.

My favorite part of the formula is how it sat on my unprimed pores when I first applied it (I was just testing the shade match). To my surprise it concealed them beautifully as if I was wearing a primer - I always need a primer but this sat on top of it beautifully.

Over all I won't rebuy since Pro Glo is the same price and formula but with SPF which is very important to me.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I don't like the coverage it gives, & it goes on really dry unless you use a damp sponge.

on 8/24/2018 4:51:00 AM

This is a good foundation. I have super oily skin and use this with a primer, apply this foundation, top with a setting powder and then a setting spray. It doesn’t oxidise and stays the right colour but it is quite thick so a little goes a long way. It doesn’t break me out either which is a massive bonus with my blemish prone skin!

on 8/9/2018 5:20:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure

I have to say that the first time I heard that this foundation works great on oily skin I was esceptic, first because you can't try it on store, next because of the brand. But I reaaaaallly LOVE IT.
I went to Wallgreens, find my tone on findnation.com and went to bought it, when i try it on, I was really surprised and happy as heaven, because non ever a foundation have been so similar to my skin tone.
I have tried a lot of foundations MAC, Clinique (Still love Clinique, but makes my skin more oily, but love the texture), Covergirl, Fenty (UGHHHH), Urban Decay, L.A Girl.
This foundation Its like a second skin and very natural, obviously my nose keeps getting oily but I put some mattifying powder like airspun and gets ready again. I also use 108 skin tone, if that helps you.

Give it a try, it worth every money spent.

This is by far the worst foundation I have ever used. I wished the formula was far better though, as the color matched me and the finish did look really lovely. After about 3-4 hours of wear, the foundation starts cracking on my face and developing a horrible spotty texture, truly awful. I have normal skin and do prime with moisturizer before applying but it doesn't work either. Was so embarrassed at work and hoping nobody saw the unsightly splotches on my face. Erm NO, nobody needs foundation like that.