L'Oreal Paris Infallible Pro-Matte 24HR Foundation

Filtered by eye Color : Hazel
L'Oreal Paris Infallible Pro-Matte 24HR Foundation

3.8

Water, Dimethicone, Isododecane, Nylon-12, Acrylates/Polytrimethylsiloxymethacrylate Copolymer, Silica, Butylene Glycol, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Isohexadecane, Isononyl Isononanoate, Pentylene Glycol, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Bis-PEG/PPG-14/14 Dimethicone, Magnesium Sulfate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Acrylates Copolymer, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Calcium Gluconate, Perlite, Magnesium Gluconate, Tocopherol, Aluminum Hydroxide +/- (CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491/CI 77492/CI 77499/Iron Oxides)

on 6/16/2018 4:07:00 PM

ugh, what a disappointment. the wear wasn't bad, it blended nicely, but this stuff had way more of an orange tint to than I'd have expected. i compared it to my wrist and forearm in store and it looked like a nice ivory shade that would work- I'm pale with pink undertones so i have go a bit darker than the lightest shades but i can generally make work even with a limited shade range. that said, yuck! as soon it came out the tube, the color was instantly orangey. i looked like a pitcher of pumpkin juice straight from the Gryffindor table. i have no idea how fares longevity wise, as i sloughed it off my face immediately. oh well, at least wasn't expensive. on to the next one.

on 4/5/2018 10:54:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is my go-to foundation. It doesn’t break me out and the coverage is good. It can be a bit drying but not bad at all and stays pretty well on my oily spots. The colors could be better but I buy two and mix them together. I’m an NC20-25 and use 102 and 103 in the summer.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I really wanted this to be my go-to foundation due to it being a cult hit, but alas, my wishes did not come true. I bought the shade 103 (I am in 204 in the Pro Glow and 304 in the Total Cover [other to foundations in the Infallible line]) and although I was initially awe-stricken at this foundation’s coverage and finish, it oxidized on me to the point of Oompa Loompa. It started out being a perfect match and then it all went to feces. I’m wondering if the tube I bought has some sort of fault or if only the shade 103 decides to become shade 105. I’ve considered buying shade 102, although oxidization does not seem to be a common problem for this foundation so I may be buying a shade that does not fit me with no hopes of it ever fitting me... At a loss!

on 9/22/2017 12:54:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

I was color matched at Walgreens and the 104 is just a bit too warm. The product goes on well and depending on how its applied, you can change coverage from light to medium. The finish is a bit powdery so can stick to dry patches. That's disappointing but on the other hand, I just got a complement on my skin while wearing it. Potato--patatoe.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Well, it's not Estee Lauder DW, but in a pinch or on a budget, it will do. Great colors - found mine. Only lasts half 5-7 hours. Not quite a full work day. Had to reapply pressed powder several times. Doesn't wash off easily. Like DW, need cleansing cloth and a cleanser followed by toner.

on 8/9/2017 8:27:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Medium coverage
Very long lasting - 12 hours approx
Lasts through sweat
Goes on very smoothly
Only con is I wish it was full coverage
Will buy again -it is not my holy grail fav foundation but a good #2 foundation for chill days

Amazing it stayed matte on my oily combination skin and did not look or feel too dry on my dryer cheeks. Did not stay on more than 2 hours and my acne scars did come back out on show as the day went by but I have come to accept that my skin doesnt hold any makeup even with primer and setting spray unless I apply layers upon layers of setting powder. I would purchase again purely because this feels lightweight on my skin and really is matte and no oiliness after application.

on 7/17/2017 6:30:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I bought this because my favorite beauty influenster on youtube recommended this with rave reviews. Being the makeup junkie that I am, I had to give this a try. And am I ever glad I did. This has now become my go-to foundation, even over my high end brands. There is something about this formula that my skin just LOVES. It goes on so beautifully and wears all day. I do this weird make up trick to help it last (that another favorite makeup guru suggested), you first put on primer (I use NYX pore filler primer in my t-zone and the NYX Angel Veil on the rest of my face). Then I lightly dust translucent powder (I use Coty translucent powder) and then dot the Infallible Pro-matte and really blend it in. WOW. It's amazing how it creates this amazing air-brushed look and stays really matte all day. I've tried this trick with other foundations, but for some reason this particular one works the best for my skin and makes me look as close to having porcelain skin as I can get! LOVE LOVE LOVE! Will definitely stock up on this little gem!

on 7/11/2017 11:27:00 AM

On my endeavor of seeking out the best products that work for me on a less intense expensive sephora habit and more towards the drugstore- I came across this little gem. I should let you know that my skin is every girls worst nightmare as it is both very dry AND very acne prone! To find a balance in products, formula, and price point could deem itself as a full time job. And it is! I was skeptical to try the "Pro-MATTE" because of how dry my skin is and usually I like the look of dewy skin more so. I picked this up as it was BOGO and I bought both the Matte and the Dewy formulas. I was pleasantly surprised!! Due to my acne...I need to use my concealer brush over a few of my problem areas but the rest of my face is well covered with only one "layer" of coverage. If you do have acne I realllllly reccomend using your green primers before applying any foundations or tinted moisturizers. This product lasts me about two months give or take. I don't love the price point of it but you can find sales. The dewy formula is my favorite but applying them both in different areas on your face lends itself to a beautiful natural medium coverage finish. And I love to travel with them as they are small but mighty.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

This product seems like it makes my skin more clear! However it wasn't the perfect shade. It was far too pink undertoned for me. I wish they had more color selections. Very pretty on the skin. I love it. Will buy again if I get tan!