L'Oreal Paris Infallible Pro-Matte 24HR Foundation

Filtered by skin tone : Medium
L'Oreal Paris Infallible Pro-Matte 24HR Foundation

3.8

Water, Dimethicone, Isododecane, Nylon-12, Acrylates/Polytrimethylsiloxymethacrylate Copolymer, Silica, Butylene Glycol, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Isohexadecane, Isononyl Isononanoate, Pentylene Glycol, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Bis-PEG/PPG-14/14 Dimethicone, Magnesium Sulfate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Acrylates Copolymer, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Calcium Gluconate, Perlite, Magnesium Gluconate, Tocopherol, Aluminum Hydroxide +/- (CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491/CI 77492/CI 77499/Iron Oxides)

I have extremely oily skin and this stuff holds up!! I have searched for years to find the right foundation and I’ve gotta say, this is it. Mind you, I do still use a translucent powder maybe twice throughout the day because of how excessively oily my skin gets. This foundation last all day. I really do love it. If you have dry skin tho, I don’t recommend it. And also, even if you have very oily skin, don’t forget to moisturize and prime your skin first, because if not, it can get a little flakey due to the mattifying nature of this foundation.

on 7/3/2018 5:57:00 PM

This is just ok. Heavy coverage but I found it to be too much; it’s very hard to make this look natural

on 6/26/2018 5:40:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I love this foundation, it’s probably my favourite.
I have normal to combo skin. And tons of acne marks. This covers my marks with no need for concealer, if I need extra coverage I just dab a little more on that spot. It lasts a long time, a very long time on me. I love it in any season, but I’m so impressed with it in summer. I’m from Bermuda and it gets super hot and humid during the summer and this foundation passes the test for sure.

I’m an NC30 and go between 104 and 105 in this foundation, I’m hardly ever completely 105, but I mix them during summer.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I have an oily T-zone, especially in the summer and this foundation has been my favorite for more than 3 years. This gives me a demi-matte finish and keeps the oils at bay. I would say it is medium coverage coz it doesn't fully cover my occasional pimples and pimple marks. Other than that, I am completely satisfied with this foundation.

on 2/28/2018 7:28:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

Smell funny. My face looks really cakey with this foundation.

on 12/3/2017 11:54:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

Love the squeeze tube! I have this in shade 104. Initially, I did not care for this but after giving it another go, it is actually extremely good for oily skin. Lessons learned: Skin must be exfoliated and well hydrated, must have a good color match, it can look a little cakey and chalky if too much is applied, careful what you layer this with or it looks like...well...layers. Very good, medium to full coverage. It holds up quite well all day. Doesn't separate or float around!!! Keeps skin matte. I have the world's oiliest nose and I only have to blot and it looks fine. My preference is to powder for a more polished look and I can get away without touching up with powder. Negatives: Clings to dry areas. All in all, I do highly recommend this foundation for oily skin. At the moment, I’m done with high end since I have been disappointed especially for the price tag and I have been pleasantly surprised and happy by drugstore makeup. This is a great foundation and I reach for this a lot!

on 11/22/2017 2:37:00 PM

Oxidizes like there's no tomorrow. Yes it is matte but so what. I have combo skin and this foundation makes my skin looks dry! I mean really dry. Not for me.

on 10/28/2017 12:10:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

I am not normally into matte foundations but now that the weather is turning chillier I suddenly looked at my dewy reflection in the mirror and felt that it wasn't quite right anymore. I picked this foundation up at Boots simply because I had read enough positive reviews and it wasn't too expensive so it was worth the gamble. It is an interesting foundation, on the light side as for coverage but pretty total matte as for the finish. I have dry skin and this foundation tends to cling to dry patches on my face that I didn't even know I had! Prepping the skin with rich emollients is a must, as doubling the dose around chin and nose. For this reason I don't really like it on its own but when I mix it with dewier foundations I really love the results. I wish the coverage was a touch more consistent but considered the price, the packaging and even the shade (20 sand=NC 25ish) I think that as a mixing medium it is excellent.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Well, it's not Estee Lauder DW, but in a pinch or on a budget, it will do. Great colors - found mine. Only lasts half 5-7 hours. Not quite a full work day. Had to reapply pressed powder several times. Doesn't wash off easily. Like DW, need cleansing cloth and a cleanser followed by toner.

I offer you my sincere apologies since English is not my native language.

Hate this foundation.

My skin its quite normal. I have combination skin, fortunately I don't have any acne or discoloration, Just a few dry patches and large pores around my nose.

Two times I have bought this product, in both ir was a disappointment.

Color range is the only good thing.
This Foundation clings into dry patches and settles into pores and expression lines. After 2 hours it looks cakey, melts and transfer to Everything You Touch.

I do set foundation with loose powder, but I don't use primer or setting spray, since i Don't Believe in using multiple products from the same brand in order to get the desired result , promised in first place by the foundation alone.

Whatever It Says in the packaging about The Amazing and extraordinary matte finish (only at the begining) and 24 hrs long wear ... It's a lie.

Every skin is unique and different. We are all different, our needs are distinct, this didn't work for me at all.