L'Oreal Paris Infallible Pro-Matte 24HR Foundation

Filtered by hair type : Other
L'Oreal Paris Infallible Pro-Matte 24HR Foundation

3.8

Water, Dimethicone, Isododecane, Nylon-12, Acrylates/Polytrimethylsiloxymethacrylate Copolymer, Silica, Butylene Glycol, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Isohexadecane, Isononyl Isononanoate, Pentylene Glycol, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Bis-PEG/PPG-14/14 Dimethicone, Magnesium Sulfate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Acrylates Copolymer, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Calcium Gluconate, Perlite, Magnesium Gluconate, Tocopherol, Aluminum Hydroxide +/- (CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491/CI 77492/CI 77499/Iron Oxides)

FANTASTIC FORMULA
Packaging not big on the tube - sometimes too much squirts out. I bought this for $13.49 at Rite Aid - for the price I would have wanted a glass bottle - this flimsy packaging seems odd considering that this is even more expensive than their regular true match line which offers the standard bottle packaging that I much prefer.

That being said, I am adore the formula. I got 101 which is the lightest with the same pinky/peach cool undertone. Just keep in mind it is cool toned and it seems like this is the only fair option.

My favorite part of the formula is how it sat on my unprimed pores when I first applied it (I was just testing the shade match). To my surprise it concealed them beautifully as if I was wearing a primer - I always need a primer but this sat on top of it beautifully.

Over all I won't rebuy since Pro Glo is the same price and formula but with SPF which is very important to me.

on 7/27/2018 3:25:00 AM

Hair: Red, Other, Fine

This is the only foundation that matches my asian golden undertone.I have tried dozens of foundation from drugstore to high-end but non came as close to this one. The golden beige (104) shade is pretty close to my skin tone.(nc25-30) It niether broke me out nor oxidized on me. Covers pretty good & stays matte for good 4 hours.

on 6/13/2018 2:39:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Other, Fine

This foundation was a pleasant surprise. I just didn’t expect much bc it was so inexpensive! It’s actually very good. I am super oily and this is a light to medium coverage matte. It’s lasting power is pretty good! The usual blot is necessary, but I break through every foundation. I also got the matching powder in a lighter shade. I’m an NC25 and I got the foundation in golden beige and the powder in sun beige. Perfect match! I rotate about 4 foundations and this is now one of the 4.

on 4/9/2018 9:38:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

First off, the shade selection is ridiculous. The latest shade was still way too dark for me. It had an orange tint right from the time I applied it. It applies nicely, I'll say that. When I first applied it the finish was excellent, although I did look like a walking pumpkin (tried it on a day I knew I wouldn't be leaving the house). It doesn't wear very well at all. Within a few hours it was separating and there were large patches of my face where it was just completely gone. It also made my undereye area look horrendous. It was settling into very fine lines and made me look about 10 years older than I actually am. I will not use this again.

on 12/19/2017 12:51:00 PM

I have been using this for the last couple of months and I have just bought my second bottle. I love this foundation because it gives me the coverage I need to get through the day. I also don't get very oily (let's face it nothing keeps me completely matte for the whole day) at the end of the day which is a miracle considering I live in a tropical country. I love also that this looks so natural because the shade is just right. I'm golden beige and it's perfect.

Also while I feel that it doesn't completely hide my pores (I'm currently exploring changes in my skin care to rectify that), I feel like it does a good job smoothing everything over. The only thing is that it is a little pricey in the department store but considering that it is shipped here from the states, I'm not mad. I also forgot but it dries down quickly so you have to be fast in blending it but when it settles, it has a nice powdery like finish that doesn't really need powdering unless you are oily like me.

Anyway, I would definitely recommend this!

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool

I use this with a damp beauty blender and this is my hg foundation!! I've tried kat von d lock it foundation and uuughh kat von d is sooo cakey, this product tho is just perfect. It's such a smooth finish and just the right amount of coverage. i definitely recommend using a damp beauty blender for best results with it.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

If you don't have oily skin stay away from this guy because it works on us oily gals. Expect full coverage and a little bit is setting around fine lines but overall it works. Good price and lots of product a little bit goes along way!

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

This product is OKAAAY.

Drugstore brands aren't my favorite for foundations, because the shades never fit a yellow/olive undertone. I used 105 & 107, mixed, and it still didn't match my skin.

I found that I have to apply this to bare skin for it to be 'infallible,' because if I use a primer I don't get the same lasting coverage. You also have to apply it quickly so it doesn't set mid painting session.

I like L'oreal products and if they could get the shades right, I'd give this a 5.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Silver, Other, Coarse

My slap on and out the door foundation. It's a tad too pink on my skin, however, I just use a more yellow powder to set it and it does work for everyday makeup (I use the lightest color they have). It only looks good if I apply it with a beauty blender. Any other method and it just does not look good. It last all on my oily skin, good coverage, doesn't break me out, the tube travels well, easy to get last drop out, took me about a year to use up one tube, price point good, every store carries it...it has a lot going for it. Is it my HG/fav...nope, but it does what it claims to do. For an everyday low key basic look, it works for me. Only thing I'd change is if L'Oreal could make this line like the TruMatch line and offer cool, neutral and warm tones. The W1 matches me perfectly.

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

This foundation is okay, it stays on fine for a drugstore product, but I need to retouch... And it looks pretty cakey and fake on your skin, it doesn't cover very well and yeah, it's just not that good.
I wish they would make one that looked more natural but stayed put.. Disappointing.