L'Oreal Paris Infallible Pro-Matte 24HR Foundation

Filtered by skin type : Very Oily
L'Oreal Paris Infallible Pro-Matte 24HR Foundation

3.6

Water, Dimethicone, Isododecane, Nylon-12, Acrylates/Polytrimethylsiloxymethacrylate Copolymer, Silica, Butylene Glycol, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Isohexadecane, Isononyl Isononanoate, Pentylene Glycol, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Bis-PEG/PPG-14/14 Dimethicone, Magnesium Sulfate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Acrylates Copolymer, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Calcium Gluconate, Perlite, Magnesium Gluconate, Tocopherol, Aluminum Hydroxide +/- (CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491/CI 77492/CI 77499/Iron Oxides)

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure

This product is great for my oily and acne prone skin. In MAC foundations I’m a NC42, so I matched myself with 108 Caramel Beige and it’s really close to my skin tone just a tad bit lighter (which is the look I’m going for). It conceals the redness really well in my nose area and some of my hyperpigmentation from past pimples on my jawline. Overall, this is my favorite foundation that I reach for everyday.

on 8/9/2018 5:20:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure

I have to say that the first time I heard that this foundation works great on oily skin I was esceptic, first because you can't try it on store, next because of the brand. But I reaaaaallly LOVE IT.
I went to Wallgreens, find my tone on findnation.com and went to bought it, when i try it on, I was really surprised and happy as heaven, because non ever a foundation have been so similar to my skin tone.
I have tried a lot of foundations MAC, Clinique (Still love Clinique, but makes my skin more oily, but love the texture), Covergirl, Fenty (UGHHHH), Urban Decay, L.A Girl.
This foundation Its like a second skin and very natural, obviously my nose keeps getting oily but I put some mattifying powder like airspun and gets ready again. I also use 108 skin tone, if that helps you.

Give it a try, it worth every money spent.

on 7/15/2018 8:56:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I have tried this foundation several times since it came out. I think they changed the formula. The shades are mostly yellow which is not that favorable. I settled for 104 for my NC30 skin. The problem with this foundation is that it separates in very little pieces once it settles. I changed the shade to 103 thinking that the problem was with the shade. 103 looked ashy on me and I still saw the separation of the foundation. Bottom line is that this foundation looks like a bad mask. Not recommended!

on 6/30/2018 12:02:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This product is amazing for me at the first try! I have oily allover but to too greasy but i get shine in a minute if i wore non matte foundation (dewy, semi matte, glowy). I buy this in shade 102 i’m NC12-15 and i swear this foundation STAY my whole out time (8AM- 8PM).. got washed out around my nose from 6-later. But i am very impressed! I set this with rimmel stay matte translucent using Real tech powder brush. Even my tarte expised blush stay in and my brows still in place wow.. i really amazed by this foundation!! I am a bottle away from empty not sure if i will repurchase this by end end of this bottle cuz there may be new matte foundation who knows xD

on 6/14/2018 1:28:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

This has been a good foundation for my 51-y/o oily skin. After trying many, many high-end samples and drugstore brands that I had to return, I bought YSL All Hours and while I liked it, this foundation performs just as well or better for a fraction of the price. I get oily around my nose, which no foundation can fix (IMO) but overall it plays like a champ! My mature friends, give it a try!

on 4/5/2018 10:54:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is my go-to foundation. It doesn’t break me out and the coverage is good. It can be a bit drying but not bad at all and stays pretty well on my oily spots. The colors could be better but I buy two and mix them together. I’m an NC20-25 and use 102 and 103 in the summer.

on 2/28/2018 7:28:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

Smell funny. My face looks really cakey with this foundation.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool

I use this with a damp beauty blender and this is my hg foundation!! I've tried kat von d lock it foundation and uuughh kat von d is sooo cakey, this product tho is just perfect. It's such a smooth finish and just the right amount of coverage. i definitely recommend using a damp beauty blender for best results with it.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I really wanted this to be my go-to foundation due to it being a cult hit, but alas, my wishes did not come true. I bought the shade 103 (I am in 204 in the Pro Glow and 304 in the Total Cover [other to foundations in the Infallible line]) and although I was initially awe-stricken at this foundation’s coverage and finish, it oxidized on me to the point of Oompa Loompa. It started out being a perfect match and then it all went to feces. I’m wondering if the tube I bought has some sort of fault or if only the shade 103 decides to become shade 105. I’ve considered buying shade 102, although oxidization does not seem to be a common problem for this foundation so I may be buying a shade that does not fit me with no hopes of it ever fitting me... At a loss!

on 7/3/2017 11:30:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool

Amazing foundation! I've got the oily skin of your nightmares, so finding a foundation that didn't slide off or sit on top of a layer of oil has been a decade long mission. It lasts for quite a while, is reasonably buildable, doesn't turn chalky, stays put, and stays matte! Towards the end of the day it might get a little dewy, but a lovely dewy not the awful oily kind. If you're a fan of Estee Lauder Double Wear, try this foundation!