L'Oreal Paris Infallible Pro-Matte 24HR Foundation

Filtered by skin type : Oily
L'Oreal Paris Infallible Pro-Matte 24HR Foundation

3.9

Water, Dimethicone, Isododecane, Nylon-12, Acrylates/Polytrimethylsiloxymethacrylate Copolymer, Silica, Butylene Glycol, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Isohexadecane, Isononyl Isononanoate, Pentylene Glycol, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Bis-PEG/PPG-14/14 Dimethicone, Magnesium Sulfate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Acrylates Copolymer, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Calcium Gluconate, Perlite, Magnesium Gluconate, Tocopherol, Aluminum Hydroxide +/- (CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491/CI 77492/CI 77499/Iron Oxides)

on 12/29/2018 2:07:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Pros:
Great coverage, looks great on photos, no flashbacks, lasts a long time on my very oily skin, humidity-proof, easy to work with, matches my skin tone well (104), does not transfer even when blotted with blotting paper

Cons:
Emphasizes texture, clings on dry patches, can be too thick for daily makeup

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I don't like the coverage it gives, & it goes on really dry unless you use a damp sponge.

on 7/14/2018 12:37:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

This is the first foundation I purchased in a long time and I have to say that I'm pleased with its performance. My skin is very oily and the foundation keeps my skin looking matte for a decent amount of time. If you have oily skin and want a matte foundation but you're on the fence about it, I would recommend trying it out! The foundation range in store isn't great but online they have a wider variety of shades.

on 4/9/2018 9:38:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

First off, the shade selection is ridiculous. The latest shade was still way too dark for me. It had an orange tint right from the time I applied it. It applies nicely, I'll say that. When I first applied it the finish was excellent, although I did look like a walking pumpkin (tried it on a day I knew I wouldn't be leaving the house). It doesn't wear very well at all. Within a few hours it was separating and there were large patches of my face where it was just completely gone. It also made my undereye area look horrendous. It was settling into very fine lines and made me look about 10 years older than I actually am. I will not use this again.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is my holy grail item! I have extremely oily skin and this is the foundation that keeps me matte the longest. It has a pretty full coverage, everyone I recommend this foundation to loves it. No mater what foundation I try, I always come back to this.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I think teenage me would have loved this foundation, however, as I get into my late 20s I tend to avoid matte foundations while going for something a little dewier. The pros: It's affordable, the coverage is good and it lasts all day, even in the summer heat. The cons: I don't even have dry skin but this clings to dry patches like nothing else, so I recommend using an AHA or BHA liquid before applying moisturiser and primer. I also recommend adding a few drops of rosehip oil to your beauty blender or brush before applying this as it helps it to blend out a little better.

on 1/14/2018 6:26:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I really like this foundation. I wear 120 in Maybelline Fit Me matte and pore less and 520 light in CG matte B.B. cream. Shade 102 shell beige in this works well for my skin tone once this foundation sets for about 15 minutes. I was a little scared because when first applied the shade appeared a little too light and the foundation looked mask like! But as I said before after about 15 minutes or so the mask look goes away and the color blends in perfectly. I’d say this is medium full coverage on me. Definitely provides a lot more coverage than the CG B.B. cream and a bit more than the Fit me. I like all three foundations pretty much equally well and continue to purchase them. I did however discover I can NOT use this on my eye area because it makes it look horrible enhancing every fine line I have which most likely is from this products mattifying effects. I use concealer only on my eye are and will use a bit more of this to spot conceal any spots or scars I have going on. It doesn’t keep me matte all day but neither does anything else I use. I like how I can wear this multiple ways...lighter for daily wear and build it up for the times I dress up. I don’t generally use powder over anything I wear because I am lazy but I don’t think most would need to with this since it dries with a powdery finish. I haven’t tried to wear it 24 hours however it wears well throughout the day. Of course it doesn’t look fresh like I just applied at the end of the day but it wears off evenly and doesn’t get patchy.

on 12/3/2017 11:54:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

Love the squeeze tube! I have this in shade 104. Initially, I did not care for this but after giving it another go, it is actually extremely good for oily skin. Lessons learned: Skin must be exfoliated and well hydrated, must have a good color match, it can look a little cakey and chalky if too much is applied, careful what you layer this with or it looks like...well...layers. Very good, medium to full coverage. It holds up quite well all day. Doesn't separate or float around!!! Keeps skin matte. I have the world's oiliest nose and I only have to blot and it looks fine. My preference is to powder for a more polished look and I can get away without touching up with powder. Negatives: Clings to dry areas. All in all, I do highly recommend this foundation for oily skin. At the moment, I’m done with high end since I have been disappointed especially for the price tag and I have been pleasantly surprised and happy by drugstore makeup. This is a great foundation and I reach for this a lot!

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Its too matte for my taste, i have to mix it with the pro glow and it wears beautiful with great coverage

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Overhyped and oxidizes like crazy.

I am around MAC NC30 with moderately oily skin. I bought this in 106. Seemed like the perfect match at first until people started commenting how dark my face is throughout the day. That's when I realized it oxidized on me. So I bought 104 next and it still oxidized on me. I've never had other foundations oxidize on me so this was rather odd.

The formula is quite interesting since it feels like it was powdered once it sets on the skin. However, I found it hard to blend since it dries really quick. It also cakes if you put on too much or when you sweat.

Pigmentation is ok. I still needed to use concealer on my darker spots after.

If you are super oily and prefer really matte looks then you might like this. Just keep in mind that it's not the best foundation ever like youtube gurus promote. I personally prefer the true match foundation shade-wise and formula-wise.