L'Oreal Paris Infallible Pro-Matte 24HR Foundation

Filtered by skin type : Acne-prone
L'Oreal Paris Infallible Pro-Matte 24HR Foundation

3.6

Water, Dimethicone, Isododecane, Nylon-12, Acrylates/Polytrimethylsiloxymethacrylate Copolymer, Silica, Butylene Glycol, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Isohexadecane, Isononyl Isononanoate, Pentylene Glycol, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Bis-PEG/PPG-14/14 Dimethicone, Magnesium Sulfate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Acrylates Copolymer, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Calcium Gluconate, Perlite, Magnesium Gluconate, Tocopherol, Aluminum Hydroxide +/- (CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491/CI 77492/CI 77499/Iron Oxides)

on 8/24/2018 4:51:00 AM

This is a good foundation. I have super oily skin and use this with a primer, apply this foundation, top with a setting powder and then a setting spray. It doesn’t oxidise and stays the right colour but it is quite thick so a little goes a long way. It doesn’t break me out either which is a massive bonus with my blemish prone skin!

on 7/27/2018 3:25:00 AM

Hair: Red, Other, Fine

This is the only foundation that matches my asian golden undertone.I have tried dozens of foundation from drugstore to high-end but non came as close to this one. The golden beige (104) shade is pretty close to my skin tone.(nc25-30) It niether broke me out nor oxidized on me. Covers pretty good & stays matte for good 4 hours.

on 6/26/2018 5:40:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I love this foundation, it’s probably my favourite.
I have normal to combo skin. And tons of acne marks. This covers my marks with no need for concealer, if I need extra coverage I just dab a little more on that spot. It lasts a long time, a very long time on me. I love it in any season, but I’m so impressed with it in summer. I’m from Bermuda and it gets super hot and humid during the summer and this foundation passes the test for sure.

I’m an NC30 and go between 104 and 105 in this foundation, I’m hardly ever completely 105, but I mix them during summer.

on 6/13/2018 2:39:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Other, Fine

This foundation was a pleasant surprise. I just didn’t expect much bc it was so inexpensive! It’s actually very good. I am super oily and this is a light to medium coverage matte. It’s lasting power is pretty good! The usual blot is necessary, but I break through every foundation. I also got the matching powder in a lighter shade. I’m an NC25 and I got the foundation in golden beige and the powder in sun beige. Perfect match! I rotate about 4 foundations and this is now one of the 4.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

The texture of L'Oreal Infallible Pro-Matte is amazing! It's light and airy, and feels like I have nothing on. After 12 hours of wear, it doesn't feel greasy or heavy if I touch my face with my fingertip. I have dehydrated yet oily skin (fun!) and this foundation gives me a satin finish. I do need to blot mid-afternoon, but much less blotting than with other foundations. I'll be testing out this foundation with a primer and setting spray next week, and will update my review at that time!

The coverage is nice, especially if you have decent skin, but those with heavy acne scarring like myself will definitely need a really good separate concealer. If I use a flat foundation brush to pat this foundation carefully over my darkest scars, I can build it up pretty well, but it wears away throughout the day and my scars peek through.

Shade selection isn't great, especially if you're pale and warm/neutral. I'm an NC20, and shade 102 in this foundation is my closest match. However, if I get a natural tan in the summer, 102 is too light and pink compared to my neck, yet 103 is far too dark and orange. I wish there were a shade between 102 and 103 that's not pink or orange. For now, I'll be sticking with 102 and mixing in a drop of another foundation in the summer.

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

Shade selection was terrible. Found one too dark and one too light but no shade in between. Price point is a bit pricey for drugstore. Packaging is good, squeeze tube is equivalent to pump. The fact that I had to buy two to blend the colours to find a match was kind of a rip off, but besides that, finish is awesome. I don't need to set with powder, best matte drugstore foundation I've found.

Hat off for this foundation, I'm in a journey to search for a foundation stay matte for 5hr at least, some how I bump on this product and I notice I reach for it in my everyday make up more than the high-end bottles I have ( I have about a dozen bottle in my draw), light to medium coverage, blend well with a damp beauty blender, stay matte for 5h w/o touch up with powder, good price tag. I already placed order for a back up tube.

on 8/25/2017 6:03:00 PM

This actually isn't half bad. I remember randomly buying it last year but can't remember really using it a lot. I've been trying to use up all the foundations I have and don't like that much so I can buy/try new ones and this one fell in that category. I remember trying this a month ago and was so disgusted by how yellow it looked on me. I have it in "fresh beige". I grabbed it last week because I was like alright it was $13 you can't just throw it away. I think I shook it up as it was fine. Maybe it separated a little just sitting in my cabinet not being used. It's between thick and thin and I like applying it with my RT sponge. Coverage is nice. No weird smell. Lasts. Says Demi matte finish but I set mine with powder so it's matte for me. I honestly like it and am not sure why I shunned it. I think for some reason the squeeze tube made me think it was cheap and not good, even though that's extremely weird. But all of my foundations besides this and one other are in bottles so I guess I'm just drawn to that more. I'm not going to repurchase right as soon as I finish this because like I said, I want to try new ones but I'm not opposed to buying this again in the future.

on 8/9/2017 8:27:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Medium coverage
Very long lasting - 12 hours approx
Lasts through sweat
Goes on very smoothly
Only con is I wish it was full coverage
Will buy again -it is not my holy grail fav foundation but a good #2 foundation for chill days

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

I do admit that I had a love and hate relationship with this foundation. I got mine as a gift from my cousin last Christmas, the shade that I had was 108 which was the perfect match for me (I am NC42 in Mac). This product came in a tube and I find it very hygenic and economical for being able to control the amount that you're going to dispense. In the first application, I opted to use brush and applying thinly; I was quite impressed by the coverage that it offered even though you need to work fast. After the application, I noticed that it dried into a flat matte and I decided not to set it with powder. 2 hours later! It caked up and started to emphasize my dry patches --- And the worst part came! It gave me tiny bumps and new set of pimples. That was devastating!!!