L'Oreal Paris Infallible Pro-Matte 24HR Foundation

Filtered by skin type : Normal
L'Oreal Paris Infallible Pro-Matte 24HR Foundation

3.8

Water, Dimethicone, Isododecane, Nylon-12, Acrylates/Polytrimethylsiloxymethacrylate Copolymer, Silica, Butylene Glycol, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Isohexadecane, Isononyl Isononanoate, Pentylene Glycol, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Bis-PEG/PPG-14/14 Dimethicone, Magnesium Sulfate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Acrylates Copolymer, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Calcium Gluconate, Perlite, Magnesium Gluconate, Tocopherol, Aluminum Hydroxide +/- (CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491/CI 77492/CI 77499/Iron Oxides)

This might be great if you have oily skin. I have normal/combo skin, and it went on too splotchy. I will see if I can return it, although it wasn't very pricy being drugstore. I got it in 101 Classic Ivory, which was a little too late for me.

on 11/7/2017 12:44:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I saw so many amazing reviews on this product so I was so hopeful but I sadly did not like this. It clung to dry patches I didn’t even know I had!! My skin looked flakey and powdery and I wasn’t a fan. It looked so fake. It has very yellow undertones that are almost unnatural. I like full coverage foundations that look more like skin and this is not even close.

on 10/3/2017 11:29:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I never really found a drugstore foundation that I love, but this is a different story. Using this with the pro matte primer gives me a flawless finish that stays on for hours. I also use the Tarte timeless smooth primer (the one in a jar) on my cheeks to make this look poreless.
This has become my every day foundation, even tho I own multiple high end foundations (double wear, teint idole, the new YSL)
This gives me a smoother surface, the foundation becomes one with the skin and gives that nice soft focus.

Without the pro matte primer this foundation can look a little cakey(dry?) on me, so if you have issues with this you should try pairing this with the loreal primer.

on 9/22/2017 12:54:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

I was color matched at Walgreens and the 104 is just a bit too warm. The product goes on well and depending on how its applied, you can change coverage from light to medium. The finish is a bit powdery so can stick to dry patches. That's disappointing but on the other hand, I just got a complement on my skin while wearing it. Potato--patatoe.

on 9/21/2017 10:49:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I really wanted to like this product. I bought a lighter shade as I like fairer skin in winter. The formulation is what I don't like it's drying and stricky. Does not last all day. Bought this due to YouTube raves but I always end up going back to Korean BB creams. My mom also uses BB creams most of the time.

on 9/14/2017 9:25:00 AM

I used to love this foundation, but I don't like it anymore. I feel like it's a bit too thick, while not providing the coverage that thick foundations usually have. I don't need much coverage, but if a foundation looks like this one does on my skin, it should at least cover more. I have normal skin which gets pretty oily throughout the day, but this foundation makes it look really dry and textured, it emphasizes every little bump. It only looks good on the apples of my cheeks, but anywhere else it just looks thick and kinda cakey. The shade range isn't too nice either. I got the lightest one, but even that was a bit too dark for me. I have really fair skin, but I've seen fairer. My skin also has noticeable pink undertones, but this foundation seemed even more pinkish than my skin. As for the lasting power, I don't think it lasts that much. After, I would say, three-four hours, it starts looking pretty bad and it comes off my nose and around my jawline, even though I set my makeup both with powder and setting spray. Maybe this would work better for someone with oilier skin.

on 6/3/2017 11:49:00 PM

So far so good. I have dry aging skin with lots of dark spots and a few breakouts. This stuff covered everything. And it didn't cling to my dry patches. I think I may be in love. Also the color match is spot on for me so that helps too. I will update my review after more wears. I applied with a brush and got solid medium coverage.

on 4/5/2017 12:59:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Neutral

This foundation is every bit as good as they say and it truly is a miracle in a bottle! When I want a high coverage, matte complexion, I dab it on with a dampened sponge after priming my face. I don’t need to powder because it is matte enough as it is and long-lasting at that. I spritz on some setting spray and I’m good for the entire day!
When I want a fresh dewy look, I take the same amount of product but add in a drop of maracuja oil or my favourite day cream.
This beats all other drugstore brands that I’ve tried and obliterates my 52$ bottle of Make For Ever HD. My one gripe is the packaging; don’t get me wrong, I’m glad I don’t have to pour it out of a glass bottle like Maybelline’s Fit Me, but I do wish the bottle were a tad prettier like some of its counterparts (Rimmel’s Lasting Finish has a beautiful bottle). Considering L’Oreal is like the high-end of drugstore makeup (here in Canada anyway), they could probably afford to pretty up the packaging!

The foundation wasn't bad. I liked it, but the only thing was it made my pores really visible and the shade range isn't the best. It was way too orange. For its price, it isn't a bad product.

Nice foundation! It wears well, feels good on skin. I only use one layer due to minimal imperfections and it lasts all day. Major downside though is they all run pink undertoned!!!! That's the only reason why I will not repurchase :(