L'Oreal Paris Infallible Pro-Matte 24HR Foundation

Filtered by skin type : Other
L'Oreal Paris Infallible Pro-Matte 24HR Foundation

Water, Dimethicone, Isododecane, Nylon-12, Acrylates/Polytrimethylsiloxymethacrylate Copolymer, Silica, Butylene Glycol, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Isohexadecane, Isononyl Isononanoate, Pentylene Glycol, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Bis-PEG/PPG-14/14 Dimethicone, Magnesium Sulfate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Acrylates Copolymer, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Calcium Gluconate, Perlite, Magnesium Gluconate, Tocopherol, Aluminum Hydroxide +/- (CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491/CI 77492/CI 77499/Iron Oxides)

Excelente

on 1/18/2018 10:33:00 AM

I bought this foundation bcoz I've was looking foundation that no paraban, no alcohol and no perfume. I was excited to try this one, since so many good review about this product and it's no everything that I mentioned. I have very sensitive skin (pimples and eczema) so it's very hard for me to get foundation that doesn't broke meup. I thought this foundation will be my saver but NOT. I've try this for a week, it's very good in control oil. however on the first week I start saw tinny red bumps on my skin, but I still continue used. however on the second week it's start broke like hell. my skin got red and pimples come out. till now still didn't find any foundation that suitable for my skin.

on 2/22/2017 1:07:00 PM

Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure

This foundation isn't perfect but I always come back to this because I still haven't found anything that works better (high end or drugstore). I find that this applies the best when mixed in with a little bit of moisturizer, since it can be a little cakey and heavy on its own.

Pros:
- applies so easily and smoothly
- good coverage (medium-full)
- relatively long lasting (max 8-10 hours)
- does not break me out!!!***
- does not oxidize
- i don't mind the packaging - never had any problems with it

Cons:
- not the best at oil control
- a little pricey - but does last me quite a long time with everyday use,

on 9/29/2016 3:47:00 PM

Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure

I absolutelu love this product!!! I use Estee Lauder Double Wear but I was looking for a cheaper but quality drugstore foundation. After hours of research I decided to give this a try and no regrets!!! I actually find it to be a bit thicker but more matte than double wear and keeps me oil free a bit longer! I get super oily, but with this foundation if I don't moisturize or exfoliate before it will cling to dry patches. I couldn't believe it, I needed this during the summer!!! Double wear definitely has more coverage though but pro matte does say a medium coverage but I wish I could get a bit more. I wear 4W2 in double wear and the 108 is a good match for the upcoming winter! Only reason I give 4 stars is the coverage but its marketed as a medium coverage foundation so what can you do!!! I would definitely repurchase!

Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure

This is a matte foundation and it claims to be matte for 24hour long. NO. It tends to break apart after 8 hour under powder. Anyway ,I like the texture and consistency of its. I think it's pretty good that a foundation can hold up to 6 hour. I will buy it again for sure.

on 9/3/2016 2:11:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

Holy grail foundation for me and my oily ladies! I've tried many foundations that claim to be made for oily skin and they've all been duds up until this one. I find myself having to touch up significantly less when I wear this

Coverage is great, I have minor acne and redness and this makes everything look smooth and nice. You can wear as is for medium coverage or you can build it up to full. It isn't heavy tho and feels light on my face, like I'm not wearing anything. This can definitely compete with the highend foundations on the market.

on 8/31/2016 10:50:00 PM

I kept seeing this foundation on YouTube and people really seemed to like it so I decided to try it out. I love full coverage foundations so I felt like this would be a good fit however it made my skin look very dry and cakey. I'm no stranger to heavy foundations (Kat Von D Lock it, Mac Studio Fix) so I was surprised that I really didn't like this one. I even bought another color to see if that would help but it just didn't work on my dry skin. I love the packaging and price wasn't too bad.

on 8/19/2016 12:56:00 PM

This is by far the best foundation for oily acne prone skin. I have the oiliest skin ever and have tried almost everything including Estée Lauder, kat Von d, Mac, etc. I work 12 hour shifts and at the end everything either separates with horrible color change once the oil mixes in or it's no longer on my face. This foundation lasts the longest and I only have to blot once. It is worth it and I'm angry at myself for not giving this a chance earlier!!! Also it's medium to full coverage and feels so light on the skin.

I am really liking this foundation. I have combo skin and it can be drying around the mouth area but covers smoothly on any blemishes and doesn't oxidize. I find it does fade after my 10 hour work day because I can see my concealer left behind when this fades away. I am very sensitive to scent and many foundations break me out or cause clogged pores but after 3 weeks I am still loving this! I feel it may be drying in the winter but might try the glow one for winter.
It is so hard to find a proper foundation that has the right color and lasts through most of my workday on top of not oxidizing and not breaking me out. It even slightly covers my under eye circles and doesn't crease as much in my lines as other foundations. It dries quickly so you have to work fast but it dries to a very smooth finish. Recommended for oily or combo skin. Packaging is good a squeeze tube so I can never put my fingers in the bottle and can get the last drop out.

I bought this a year later after it first came out.. lol since it is summertime, I need something to control my oil, and this seems to do just that. the formula of this foundation feels very nice on the skin, as advertised, "it's never flat" and I agree with it, I also have the powder to go with this and I only use the powder on my forehead and nose to set and it doesn't look cakey. I am impressed. the shade selections are OK, not a lot but a somewhat decent range of shades