L'Oreal Paris Infallible Pro-Matte 24HR Foundation

Filtered by skin tone : Fair
L'Oreal Paris Infallible Pro-Matte 24HR Foundation

3.5

Water, Dimethicone, Isododecane, Nylon-12, Acrylates/Polytrimethylsiloxymethacrylate Copolymer, Silica, Butylene Glycol, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Isohexadecane, Isononyl Isononanoate, Pentylene Glycol, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Bis-PEG/PPG-14/14 Dimethicone, Magnesium Sulfate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Acrylates Copolymer, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Calcium Gluconate, Perlite, Magnesium Gluconate, Tocopherol, Aluminum Hydroxide +/- (CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491/CI 77492/CI 77499/Iron Oxides)

FANTASTIC FORMULA
Packaging not big on the tube - sometimes too much squirts out. I bought this for $13.49 at Rite Aid - for the price I would have wanted a glass bottle - this flimsy packaging seems odd considering that this is even more expensive than their regular true match line which offers the standard bottle packaging that I much prefer.

That being said, I am adore the formula. I got 101 which is the lightest with the same pinky/peach cool undertone. Just keep in mind it is cool toned and it seems like this is the only fair option.

My favorite part of the formula is how it sat on my unprimed pores when I first applied it (I was just testing the shade match). To my surprise it concealed them beautifully as if I was wearing a primer - I always need a primer but this sat on top of it beautifully.

Over all I won't rebuy since Pro Glo is the same price and formula but with SPF which is very important to me.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I don't like the coverage it gives, & it goes on really dry unless you use a damp sponge.

on 8/24/2018 4:51:00 AM

This is a good foundation. I have super oily skin and use this with a primer, apply this foundation, top with a setting powder and then a setting spray. It doesn’t oxidise and stays the right colour but it is quite thick so a little goes a long way. It doesn’t break me out either which is a massive bonus with my blemish prone skin!

on 6/16/2018 4:07:00 PM

ugh, what a disappointment. the wear wasn't bad, it blended nicely, but this stuff had way more of an orange tint to than I'd have expected. i compared it to my wrist and forearm in store and it looked like a nice ivory shade that would work- I'm pale with pink undertones so i have go a bit darker than the lightest shades but i can generally make work even with a limited shade range. that said, yuck! as soon it came out the tube, the color was instantly orangey. i looked like a pitcher of pumpkin juice straight from the Gryffindor table. i have no idea how fares longevity wise, as i sloughed it off my face immediately. oh well, at least wasn't expensive. on to the next one.

on 4/9/2018 9:38:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

First off, the shade selection is ridiculous. The latest shade was still way too dark for me. It had an orange tint right from the time I applied it. It applies nicely, I'll say that. When I first applied it the finish was excellent, although I did look like a walking pumpkin (tried it on a day I knew I wouldn't be leaving the house). It doesn't wear very well at all. Within a few hours it was separating and there were large patches of my face where it was just completely gone. It also made my undereye area look horrendous. It was settling into very fine lines and made me look about 10 years older than I actually am. I will not use this again.

on 1/23/2018 1:43:00 PM

This foundation is my saving grace!!
I struggled for a few years trying to figure out what kind of makeup worked for me. I used to use L'Oreal's True Match foundation, but that stuff was too liquid and oily. THIS foundation, on the other hand, is beyond amazing. My skin tends to be oily, so the fact that it's matte is lifesaving. I can wear it all day and my skin looks great even after 12 hours. It also has GREAT coverage, which means I don't need a whole lot of spot concealer to cover up pimples. And the name doesn't lie: it is so air-light I forget I'm even wearing foundation. I'm not exaggerating!
My skin is combination so it also needs a good deal of moisturizing. If I didn't moisturize before using this foundation, it would probably look pretty awful because it's matte. But after moisturizing, my skin looks and feels very smooth and clean. All I need on top of this is a bit of concealer and some translucent powder, and voila! I've gotten many compliments that my makeup looks very natural since I've started wearing this foundation.

Highly recommended if you have oily skin and hate the feeling of heavy foundation!!

on 1/14/2018 6:26:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I really like this foundation. I wear 120 in Maybelline Fit Me matte and pore less and 520 light in CG matte B.B. cream. Shade 102 shell beige in this works well for my skin tone once this foundation sets for about 15 minutes. I was a little scared because when first applied the shade appeared a little too light and the foundation looked mask like! But as I said before after about 15 minutes or so the mask look goes away and the color blends in perfectly. I’d say this is medium full coverage on me. Definitely provides a lot more coverage than the CG B.B. cream and a bit more than the Fit me. I like all three foundations pretty much equally well and continue to purchase them. I did however discover I can NOT use this on my eye area because it makes it look horrible enhancing every fine line I have which most likely is from this products mattifying effects. I use concealer only on my eye are and will use a bit more of this to spot conceal any spots or scars I have going on. It doesn’t keep me matte all day but neither does anything else I use. I like how I can wear this multiple ways...lighter for daily wear and build it up for the times I dress up. I don’t generally use powder over anything I wear because I am lazy but I don’t think most would need to with this since it dries with a powdery finish. I haven’t tried to wear it 24 hours however it wears well throughout the day. Of course it doesn’t look fresh like I just applied at the end of the day but it wears off evenly and doesn’t get patchy.

I had heard so many good things about this foundation. Since I have been trying to find some drugstore go tos, I figured I would give it a shot. I have mine in the lightest shade and at first, I didn’t like it. I thought it looked heavy and cakey. Now that I know how to prepare my skin before using this foundation, I really enjoy it. On Black Friday I ended up having this foundation on for 24 hours. It had worn away around my nose but the rest of my face looked amazing! This has pretty good coverage and has amazing staying power. I use this currently as my “special event” foundation that I use when I want to look flawless and have above average staying power. I definitely will probably comeback to this foundation when I finish this tube up.

on 12/4/2017 12:05:00 AM

Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse

I absolutely love this foundation. I've tried high-end foundations across the board, and they still seem to fall short of this amazing formula L'Oreal has put together.

Sure, it's not perfect. No foundation ever is. It doesn't go well with a number of powders, but hey...you have to test combinations until you find your perfect one. (Mine so happens to be NARS Translucent Powder, which never worked with any other foundations I had before this one.)

Wearing this foundation on a Saturday night in a hot bar with lots of drunk and sweaty college students, I was sure my face would be absolutely ruined by the time I made it home at 1 AM. BOY WAS I WRONG. Looking in the mirror when I arrived home, I had to do a double-take. It looked like I had just applied it one hour before, not six! I was almost sad to take apart my masterpiece before going to sleep.

Let's just leave this review right where I started it: if you want an amazing bang-for-your-buck foundation, this just might be it!

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Its too matte for my taste, i have to mix it with the pro glow and it wears beautiful with great coverage