L'Oreal Paris Infallible Pro-Matte 24HR Foundation

L'Oreal Paris Infallible Pro-Matte 24HR Foundation

3.7

Water, Dimethicone, Isododecane, Nylon-12, Acrylates/Polytrimethylsiloxymethacrylate Copolymer, Silica, Butylene Glycol, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Isohexadecane, Isononyl Isononanoate, Pentylene Glycol, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Bis-PEG/PPG-14/14 Dimethicone, Magnesium Sulfate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Acrylates Copolymer, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Calcium Gluconate, Perlite, Magnesium Gluconate, Tocopherol, Aluminum Hydroxide +/- (CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491/CI 77492/CI 77499/Iron Oxides)

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure

This product is great for my oily and acne prone skin. In MAC foundations I’m a NC42, so I matched myself with 108 Caramel Beige and it’s really close to my skin tone just a tad bit lighter (which is the look I’m going for). It conceals the redness really well in my nose area and some of my hyperpigmentation from past pimples on my jawline. Overall, this is my favorite foundation that I reach for everyday.

on 12/31/2018 9:08:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

This is a long-wearing, matte but not completely dull looking, medium to full coverage foundation. It wears long, and doesn't aggravate my dry skin, if my skin is well-prepped and doesn't look mask-like and heavy. I've been buying it, and using it fairly regularly since it was in the red-topped bottle.

It made its way to the bottom of my makeup drawer but today I fished it out and wore it; my complexion looks immaculate and the shade 101 continues to work well for my very fair winter skin. I think I have about 20 foundations at the moment and I've mostly been wearing hydrating formulas as of late. I forget how nicely some of these longwearing formulas can be.

The glow-y formulation of infallible seemed to highlight ever bump and pore of my skin. It wasn't flattering.

I'd like to give a shout-out to the original formula Cover Girl Outlast foundation as well; Cover Girl's is slightly more sheer than Infallible.

Shout-out number 2: We have some really great cosmetic options from non-prestige products.

on 8/9/2018 5:20:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure

I have to say that the first time I heard that this foundation works great on oily skin I was esceptic, first because you can't try it on store, next because of the brand. But I reaaaaallly LOVE IT.
I went to Wallgreens, find my tone on findnation.com and went to bought it, when i try it on, I was really surprised and happy as heaven, because non ever a foundation have been so similar to my skin tone.
I have tried a lot of foundations MAC, Clinique (Still love Clinique, but makes my skin more oily, but love the texture), Covergirl, Fenty (UGHHHH), Urban Decay, L.A Girl.
This foundation Its like a second skin and very natural, obviously my nose keeps getting oily but I put some mattifying powder like airspun and gets ready again. I also use 108 skin tone, if that helps you.

Give it a try, it worth every money spent.

on 7/27/2018 3:25:00 AM

Hair: Red, Other, Fine

This is the only foundation that matches my asian golden undertone.I have tried dozens of foundation from drugstore to high-end but non came as close to this one. The golden beige (104) shade is pretty close to my skin tone.(nc25-30) It niether broke me out nor oxidized on me. Covers pretty good & stays matte for good 4 hours.

on 7/14/2018 12:37:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

This is the first foundation I purchased in a long time and I have to say that I'm pleased with its performance. My skin is very oily and the foundation keeps my skin looking matte for a decent amount of time. If you have oily skin and want a matte foundation but you're on the fence about it, I would recommend trying it out! The foundation range in store isn't great but online they have a wider variety of shades.

on 6/30/2018 12:02:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This product is amazing for me at the first try! I have oily allover but to too greasy but i get shine in a minute if i wore non matte foundation (dewy, semi matte, glowy). I buy this in shade 102 i’m NC12-15 and i swear this foundation STAY my whole out time (8AM- 8PM).. got washed out around my nose from 6-later. But i am very impressed! I set this with rimmel stay matte translucent using Real tech powder brush. Even my tarte expised blush stay in and my brows still in place wow.. i really amazed by this foundation!! I am a bottle away from empty not sure if i will repurchase this by end end of this bottle cuz there may be new matte foundation who knows xD

on 6/26/2018 5:40:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I love this foundation, it’s probably my favourite.
I have normal to combo skin. And tons of acne marks. This covers my marks with no need for concealer, if I need extra coverage I just dab a little more on that spot. It lasts a long time, a very long time on me. I love it in any season, but I’m so impressed with it in summer. I’m from Bermuda and it gets super hot and humid during the summer and this foundation passes the test for sure.

I’m an NC30 and go between 104 and 105 in this foundation, I’m hardly ever completely 105, but I mix them during summer.

on 6/14/2018 1:28:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

This has been a good foundation for my 51-y/o oily skin. After trying many, many high-end samples and drugstore brands that I had to return, I bought YSL All Hours and while I liked it, this foundation performs just as well or better for a fraction of the price. I get oily around my nose, which no foundation can fix (IMO) but overall it plays like a champ! My mature friends, give it a try!

on 6/13/2018 2:39:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Other, Fine

This foundation was a pleasant surprise. I just didn’t expect much bc it was so inexpensive! It’s actually very good. I am super oily and this is a light to medium coverage matte. It’s lasting power is pretty good! The usual blot is necessary, but I break through every foundation. I also got the matching powder in a lighter shade. I’m an NC25 and I got the foundation in golden beige and the powder in sun beige. Perfect match! I rotate about 4 foundations and this is now one of the 4.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I have an oily T-zone, especially in the summer and this foundation has been my favorite for more than 3 years. This gives me a demi-matte finish and keeps the oils at bay. I would say it is medium coverage coz it doesn't fully cover my occasional pimples and pimple marks. Other than that, I am completely satisfied with this foundation.