L'Oreal Paris Infallible Pro-Matte 24HR Foundation

L'Oreal Paris Infallible Pro-Matte 24HR Foundation

3.7

Water, Dimethicone, Isododecane, Nylon-12, Acrylates/Polytrimethylsiloxymethacrylate Copolymer, Silica, Butylene Glycol, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Isohexadecane, Isononyl Isononanoate, Pentylene Glycol, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Bis-PEG/PPG-14/14 Dimethicone, Magnesium Sulfate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Acrylates Copolymer, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Calcium Gluconate, Perlite, Magnesium Gluconate, Tocopherol, Aluminum Hydroxide +/- (CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491/CI 77492/CI 77499/Iron Oxides)

This is by far the worst foundation I have ever used. I wished the formula was far better though, as the color matched me and the finish did look really lovely. After about 3-4 hours of wear, the foundation starts cracking on my face and developing a horrible spotty texture, truly awful. I have normal skin and do prime with moisturizer before applying but it doesn't work either. Was so embarrassed at work and hoping nobody saw the unsightly splotches on my face. Erm NO, nobody needs foundation like that.

on 7/15/2018 8:56:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I have tried this foundation several times since it came out. I think they changed the formula. The shades are mostly yellow which is not that favorable. I settled for 104 for my NC30 skin. The problem with this foundation is that it separates in very little pieces once it settles. I changed the shade to 103 thinking that the problem was with the shade. 103 looked ashy on me and I still saw the separation of the foundation. Bottom line is that this foundation looks like a bad mask. Not recommended!

on 1/18/2018 10:33:00 AM

I bought this foundation bcoz I've was looking foundation that no paraban, no alcohol and no perfume. I was excited to try this one, since so many good review about this product and it's no everything that I mentioned. I have very sensitive skin (pimples and eczema) so it's very hard for me to get foundation that doesn't broke meup. I thought this foundation will be my saver but NOT. I've try this for a week, it's very good in control oil. however on the first week I start saw tinny red bumps on my skin, but I still continue used. however on the second week it's start broke like hell. my skin got red and pimples come out. till now still didn't find any foundation that suitable for my skin.

on 11/22/2017 2:37:00 PM

Oxidizes like there's no tomorrow. Yes it is matte but so what. I have combo skin and this foundation makes my skin looks dry! I mean really dry. Not for me.

I offer you my sincere apologies since English is not my native language.

Hate this foundation.

My skin its quite normal. I have combination skin, fortunately I don't have any acne or discoloration, Just a few dry patches and large pores around my nose.

Two times I have bought this product, in both ir was a disappointment.

Color range is the only good thing.
This Foundation clings into dry patches and settles into pores and expression lines. After 2 hours it looks cakey, melts and transfer to Everything You Touch.

I do set foundation with loose powder, but I don't use primer or setting spray, since i Don't Believe in using multiple products from the same brand in order to get the desired result , promised in first place by the foundation alone.

Whatever It Says in the packaging about The Amazing and extraordinary matte finish (only at the begining) and 24 hrs long wear ... It's a lie.

Every skin is unique and different. We are all different, our needs are distinct, this didn't work for me at all.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Not for me.. the lightest color wasn't even light enough.

Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Not Sure

This was the worst foundation I've ever bought. Yes it was only a waste of $7, but I was traveling, so literally chose not to wear foundation, or any makeup rather than continue wearing this. It's thick, but not creamy, doesn't spread or work in well. Too bad! The hype was just hype.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other

I used this foundation about a year ago, loved it then, not so much now. I don't know if they changed the formula cus the shades I usually get match me well, but now there super orange! It also made my face look dry & broke me out on my T-zone. Won't repurchase again!

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other

Back in 2015 I wore this foundation in the shades 101 and 102, sometimes mixing the two together. I loved it, thought I found my holy grail drugstore foundation. BUT now NO, I don't know if they changed the formula but damn it's horrible now!! The color looks so orange, like oompa loompa orange. Not only that it accentuates texture, pores, blemishes, peach fuzz. Made my face look dry. Streaky patchy mess! It also made me breakout on my T-zone. Will never buy this again

on 12/21/2016 6:13:00 PM

Not overly fond of this product. It is way too cakey, does not apply well (rather patchy and uneven, especially around the nose) and very aging. I looked much younger before I put this stuff on my face! I am 34 years old, and have yet to show any signs of wrinkles, however I do have larger pores. I found that if I apply more than one layer of this foundation, or concealer on top...the appearance of those pores is excessively exacerbated, even with a very good primer underneath. Also, throughout the day, I noticed a bit of the foundation flaking off the sides of my face. I do not have dry skin at all...there should be no flaking of anything!. And the way it looked on my nose was rather comical. I suddenly had pores the size of craters! The only good thing about this foundation is that it did seem to be rather good at keeping the oil at bay. Perhaps this is only for teenagers, and not aging skin...like anyone beyond the age of 25? I have no notion. This one is most definitely going back to the store.