L'Oreal Paris Infallible Pro-Matte 24HR Foundation

Filtered by age: 56 & Over
L'Oreal Paris Infallible Pro-Matte 24HR Foundation

3.1

Water, Dimethicone, Isododecane, Nylon-12, Acrylates/Polytrimethylsiloxymethacrylate Copolymer, Silica, Butylene Glycol, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Isohexadecane, Isononyl Isononanoate, Pentylene Glycol, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Bis-PEG/PPG-14/14 Dimethicone, Magnesium Sulfate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Acrylates Copolymer, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Calcium Gluconate, Perlite, Magnesium Gluconate, Tocopherol, Aluminum Hydroxide +/- (CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491/CI 77492/CI 77499/Iron Oxides)

on 6/13/2018 2:39:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Other, Fine

This foundation was a pleasant surprise. I just didn’t expect much bc it was so inexpensive! It’s actually very good. I am super oily and this is a light to medium coverage matte. It’s lasting power is pretty good! The usual blot is necessary, but I break through every foundation. I also got the matching powder in a lighter shade. I’m an NC25 and I got the foundation in golden beige and the powder in sun beige. Perfect match! I rotate about 4 foundations and this is now one of the 4.

on 9/22/2017 12:54:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

I was color matched at Walgreens and the 104 is just a bit too warm. The product goes on well and depending on how its applied, you can change coverage from light to medium. The finish is a bit powdery so can stick to dry patches. That's disappointing but on the other hand, I just got a complement on my skin while wearing it. Potato--patatoe.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Well, it's not Estee Lauder DW, but in a pinch or on a budget, it will do. Great colors - found mine. Only lasts half 5-7 hours. Not quite a full work day. Had to reapply pressed powder several times. Doesn't wash off easily. Like DW, need cleansing cloth and a cleanser followed by toner.

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I think this foundation is probably perfect for oiler skins, but if you have any dryness at all it will stick to those patches and not look nearly as good. I wouldn't say the wear is 24 hours even on combo skin, but if you've tried Revlon Colorstay and found it too heavy, then this is a great alternative in terms of long wear. I find that the coverage is pretty solidly medium, and the shade range is okay. A lot of foundations like this oxidize on my skin, but this one did not. I take off one lippie for the way that it does not sit right on drier patches, but overall this is a decent drug store option for an all-day foundation given that you have the right skin type for it. I will not repurchase since L'Oreal is not cruelty free.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

I didn't love this. It made my dry skin areas look drier and my oily areas looked blah. The foundation made all of my skin look blah because it flattens my features with the total matteness.

I settled on 103. I'm nc 20 but this color was not perfect.

Love the tube. Pretty pricey for drugstore. Caused some suspicious bumps along my chin area. Just not in love. enough to work with this.

on 5/24/2016 7:05:00 PM

Hair: Grey, Other, Other

Sorry, NOT impressed. Even though I am over 60 I still have oily skin. Three hours after application, the foundation was breaking up and disappearing while I was indoors! The color and consistency was good, but the coverage was hardly "medium" as indicated on the tube. It would only be medium if you applied 2-3 applications and you would still have to use concealer for imperfections. It's more expensive than other drugstore products that give you better coverage and last longer.

on 12/11/2015 2:17:00 PM

Coverage was terrible for me. It highlighted every wrinkle and pore. I would never wear this.

on 11/12/2015 1:07:00 PM

As an esthetician /makeup artist and someone who tries dept.store makeup and drugstore and worked in cosmetics, this foundation has all others beat. Its similar to double wear, EL. And lancome 24hr. If you love soft silky matt look and natural and flawless this is for you. No shine no breakouts. I actually like it better than the two above I mentioned. Covers nicely.shell is color I bought. I have alot of pink in my skin as I'm fair and blond. And yellow cancels it out. I highly recommend.

on 8/25/2015 4:06:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Liquid -L'Oreal - Infallible 24H-Matte

janehazel

on 8/25/2015 3:59:00 AM

This is called Infallible 24H-Matte in Australia but I'm sure its the same as the 'Pro Matte".
I have heard good things about this foundation and wanted a more sophisticated finish for work and evenings rather than my regular CC liquid (Clinique - which is good). I tried the Infallible for the first time today as I had a day off work, so if it all went pear-shaped I'd not have to deal with embarrassment! The colour is 20 Sand ( I'm usually a 30 in Chanel) and I primed first with Hourglass and this foundation smoothed on easily, I used a thin layer and then topped up the dodgy areas - nose, chin and under eye- with a tiny bit more. Its damn near perfect! A quick fluff of translucent powder down the middle and its remained fabulous for the day - which includes a 90 minute walk in 25C degrees along the boardwalk at the Sunshine Coast, Queensland Australia where its was hot and humid this afternoon. There is no shine, no cakeyness, no oxygenation, just perfect skin - mine! It didn't say it has any SPF in it but I'm sold!

on 6/28/2015 12:31:00 AM

I was pleasantly surprised at how this foundation performed. I have large pores and some fine lines, and most foundations seem to highlight this. This did not. This foundation did a very good job of minimizing creases, without looking cakey or thick, and it didn't settle directly into pores like most foundations.. it gave a nice, natural finish that lasted the better part of 8 hours.This did not look flat or too matte...just nice natural skin. I have fairly dry skin, and this did not highlight dry patches. I just used fingers to apply, which resulted in fairly light coverage. It was comfortable to wear, and the color, although a tiny bit on the pink side, was a nice match. Although this a advertised as medium coverage, I think for me, it was slightly more sheer.. I didn't need setting powder, and on a very warm, humid day, i did not get shiny or oily, which can happen to me in hot weather.. This is a really good choice if pores/fine lines are an issue. I'd repurchase.