L'Oreal Paris Infallible Pro-Matte 24HR Foundation

Filtered by age: 25-29
L'Oreal Paris Infallible Pro-Matte 24HR Foundation

3.7

Water, Dimethicone, Isododecane, Nylon-12, Acrylates/Polytrimethylsiloxymethacrylate Copolymer, Silica, Butylene Glycol, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Isohexadecane, Isononyl Isononanoate, Pentylene Glycol, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Bis-PEG/PPG-14/14 Dimethicone, Magnesium Sulfate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Acrylates Copolymer, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Calcium Gluconate, Perlite, Magnesium Gluconate, Tocopherol, Aluminum Hydroxide +/- (CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491/CI 77492/CI 77499/Iron Oxides)

I have extremely oily skin and this stuff holds up!! I have searched for years to find the right foundation and I’ve gotta say, this is it. Mind you, I do still use a translucent powder maybe twice throughout the day because of how excessively oily my skin gets. This foundation last all day. I really do love it. If you have dry skin tho, I don’t recommend it. And also, even if you have very oily skin, don’t forget to moisturize and prime your skin first, because if not, it can get a little flakey due to the mattifying nature of this foundation.

on 8/24/2018 4:51:00 AM

This is a good foundation. I have super oily skin and use this with a primer, apply this foundation, top with a setting powder and then a setting spray. It doesn’t oxidise and stays the right colour but it is quite thick so a little goes a long way. It doesn’t break me out either which is a massive bonus with my blemish prone skin!

This is by far the worst foundation I have ever used. I wished the formula was far better though, as the color matched me and the finish did look really lovely. After about 3-4 hours of wear, the foundation starts cracking on my face and developing a horrible spotty texture, truly awful. I have normal skin and do prime with moisturizer before applying but it doesn't work either. Was so embarrassed at work and hoping nobody saw the unsightly splotches on my face. Erm NO, nobody needs foundation like that.

on 7/27/2018 3:25:00 AM

Hair: Red, Other, Fine

This is the only foundation that matches my asian golden undertone.I have tried dozens of foundation from drugstore to high-end but non came as close to this one. The golden beige (104) shade is pretty close to my skin tone.(nc25-30) It niether broke me out nor oxidized on me. Covers pretty good & stays matte for good 4 hours.

on 6/30/2018 12:02:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This product is amazing for me at the first try! I have oily allover but to too greasy but i get shine in a minute if i wore non matte foundation (dewy, semi matte, glowy). I buy this in shade 102 i’m NC12-15 and i swear this foundation STAY my whole out time (8AM- 8PM).. got washed out around my nose from 6-later. But i am very impressed! I set this with rimmel stay matte translucent using Real tech powder brush. Even my tarte expised blush stay in and my brows still in place wow.. i really amazed by this foundation!! I am a bottle away from empty not sure if i will repurchase this by end end of this bottle cuz there may be new matte foundation who knows xD

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I have an oily T-zone, especially in the summer and this foundation has been my favorite for more than 3 years. This gives me a demi-matte finish and keeps the oils at bay. I would say it is medium coverage coz it doesn't fully cover my occasional pimples and pimple marks. Other than that, I am completely satisfied with this foundation.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I think teenage me would have loved this foundation, however, as I get into my late 20s I tend to avoid matte foundations while going for something a little dewier. The pros: It's affordable, the coverage is good and it lasts all day, even in the summer heat. The cons: I don't even have dry skin but this clings to dry patches like nothing else, so I recommend using an AHA or BHA liquid before applying moisturiser and primer. I also recommend adding a few drops of rosehip oil to your beauty blender or brush before applying this as it helps it to blend out a little better.

on 1/18/2018 10:33:00 AM

I bought this foundation bcoz I've was looking foundation that no paraban, no alcohol and no perfume. I was excited to try this one, since so many good review about this product and it's no everything that I mentioned. I have very sensitive skin (pimples and eczema) so it's very hard for me to get foundation that doesn't broke meup. I thought this foundation will be my saver but NOT. I've try this for a week, it's very good in control oil. however on the first week I start saw tinny red bumps on my skin, but I still continue used. however on the second week it's start broke like hell. my skin got red and pimples come out. till now still didn't find any foundation that suitable for my skin.

on 12/19/2017 12:51:00 PM

I have been using this for the last couple of months and I have just bought my second bottle. I love this foundation because it gives me the coverage I need to get through the day. I also don't get very oily (let's face it nothing keeps me completely matte for the whole day) at the end of the day which is a miracle considering I live in a tropical country. I love also that this looks so natural because the shade is just right. I'm golden beige and it's perfect.

Also while I feel that it doesn't completely hide my pores (I'm currently exploring changes in my skin care to rectify that), I feel like it does a good job smoothing everything over. The only thing is that it is a little pricey in the department store but considering that it is shipped here from the states, I'm not mad. I also forgot but it dries down quickly so you have to be fast in blending it but when it settles, it has a nice powdery like finish that doesn't really need powdering unless you are oily like me.

Anyway, I would definitely recommend this!

Brilliant foundation- for full coverage you need to use a brush or sponge to apply it. If you do have dry spots the foundation can cling to it! Really good value for money!