L'Oreal Paris Infallible Pro-Matte 24HR Foundation

Filtered by age: 19-24
L'Oreal Paris Infallible Pro-Matte 24HR Foundation

3.8

Water, Dimethicone, Isododecane, Nylon-12, Acrylates/Polytrimethylsiloxymethacrylate Copolymer, Silica, Butylene Glycol, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Isohexadecane, Isononyl Isononanoate, Pentylene Glycol, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Bis-PEG/PPG-14/14 Dimethicone, Magnesium Sulfate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Acrylates Copolymer, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Calcium Gluconate, Perlite, Magnesium Gluconate, Tocopherol, Aluminum Hydroxide +/- (CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491/CI 77492/CI 77499/Iron Oxides)

on 12/29/2018 2:07:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Pros:
Great coverage, looks great on photos, no flashbacks, lasts a long time on my very oily skin, humidity-proof, easy to work with, matches my skin tone well (104), does not transfer even when blotted with blotting paper

Cons:
Emphasizes texture, clings on dry patches, can be too thick for daily makeup

on 8/9/2018 5:20:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure

I have to say that the first time I heard that this foundation works great on oily skin I was esceptic, first because you can't try it on store, next because of the brand. But I reaaaaallly LOVE IT.
I went to Wallgreens, find my tone on findnation.com and went to bought it, when i try it on, I was really surprised and happy as heaven, because non ever a foundation have been so similar to my skin tone.
I have tried a lot of foundations MAC, Clinique (Still love Clinique, but makes my skin more oily, but love the texture), Covergirl, Fenty (UGHHHH), Urban Decay, L.A Girl.
This foundation Its like a second skin and very natural, obviously my nose keeps getting oily but I put some mattifying powder like airspun and gets ready again. I also use 108 skin tone, if that helps you.

Give it a try, it worth every money spent.

on 7/14/2018 12:37:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

This is the first foundation I purchased in a long time and I have to say that I'm pleased with its performance. My skin is very oily and the foundation keeps my skin looking matte for a decent amount of time. If you have oily skin and want a matte foundation but you're on the fence about it, I would recommend trying it out! The foundation range in store isn't great but online they have a wider variety of shades.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is my holy grail item! I have extremely oily skin and this is the foundation that keeps me matte the longest. It has a pretty full coverage, everyone I recommend this foundation to loves it. No mater what foundation I try, I always come back to this.

I had heard so many good things about this foundation. Since I have been trying to find some drugstore go tos, I figured I would give it a shot. I have mine in the lightest shade and at first, I didn’t like it. I thought it looked heavy and cakey. Now that I know how to prepare my skin before using this foundation, I really enjoy it. On Black Friday I ended up having this foundation on for 24 hours. It had worn away around my nose but the rest of my face looked amazing! This has pretty good coverage and has amazing staying power. I use this currently as my “special event” foundation that I use when I want to look flawless and have above average staying power. I definitely will probably comeback to this foundation when I finish this tube up.

on 12/4/2017 12:05:00 AM

Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse

I absolutely love this foundation. I've tried high-end foundations across the board, and they still seem to fall short of this amazing formula L'Oreal has put together.

Sure, it's not perfect. No foundation ever is. It doesn't go well with a number of powders, but hey...you have to test combinations until you find your perfect one. (Mine so happens to be NARS Translucent Powder, which never worked with any other foundations I had before this one.)

Wearing this foundation on a Saturday night in a hot bar with lots of drunk and sweaty college students, I was sure my face would be absolutely ruined by the time I made it home at 1 AM. BOY WAS I WRONG. Looking in the mirror when I arrived home, I had to do a double-take. It looked like I had just applied it one hour before, not six! I was almost sad to take apart my masterpiece before going to sleep.

Let's just leave this review right where I started it: if you want an amazing bang-for-your-buck foundation, this just might be it!

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Its too matte for my taste, i have to mix it with the pro glow and it wears beautiful with great coverage

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Overhyped and oxidizes like crazy.

I am around MAC NC30 with moderately oily skin. I bought this in 106. Seemed like the perfect match at first until people started commenting how dark my face is throughout the day. That's when I realized it oxidized on me. So I bought 104 next and it still oxidized on me. I've never had other foundations oxidize on me so this was rather odd.

The formula is quite interesting since it feels like it was powdered once it sets on the skin. However, I found it hard to blend since it dries really quick. It also cakes if you put on too much or when you sweat.

Pigmentation is ok. I still needed to use concealer on my darker spots after.

If you are super oily and prefer really matte looks then you might like this. Just keep in mind that it's not the best foundation ever like youtube gurus promote. I personally prefer the true match foundation shade-wise and formula-wise.

on 11/7/2017 12:44:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I saw so many amazing reviews on this product so I was so hopeful but I sadly did not like this. It clung to dry patches I didn’t even know I had!! My skin looked flakey and powdery and I wasn’t a fan. It looked so fake. It has very yellow undertones that are almost unnatural. I like full coverage foundations that look more like skin and this is not even close.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I really wanted this to be my go-to foundation due to it being a cult hit, but alas, my wishes did not come true. I bought the shade 103 (I am in 204 in the Pro Glow and 304 in the Total Cover [other to foundations in the Infallible line]) and although I was initially awe-stricken at this foundation’s coverage and finish, it oxidized on me to the point of Oompa Loompa. It started out being a perfect match and then it all went to feces. I’m wondering if the tube I bought has some sort of fault or if only the shade 103 decides to become shade 105. I’ve considered buying shade 102, although oxidization does not seem to be a common problem for this foundation so I may be buying a shade that does not fit me with no hopes of it ever fitting me... At a loss!