L'Oreal Paris Infallible Pro-Matte 24HR Foundation

Filtered by age: 18 & Under
L'Oreal Paris Infallible Pro-Matte 24HR Foundation

3.5

Water, Dimethicone, Isododecane, Nylon-12, Acrylates/Polytrimethylsiloxymethacrylate Copolymer, Silica, Butylene Glycol, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Isohexadecane, Isononyl Isononanoate, Pentylene Glycol, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Bis-PEG/PPG-14/14 Dimethicone, Magnesium Sulfate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Acrylates Copolymer, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Calcium Gluconate, Perlite, Magnesium Gluconate, Tocopherol, Aluminum Hydroxide +/- (CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491/CI 77492/CI 77499/Iron Oxides)

on 1/23/2018 1:43:00 PM

This foundation is my saving grace!!
I struggled for a few years trying to figure out what kind of makeup worked for me. I used to use L'Oreal's True Match foundation, but that stuff was too liquid and oily. THIS foundation, on the other hand, is beyond amazing. My skin tends to be oily, so the fact that it's matte is lifesaving. I can wear it all day and my skin looks great even after 12 hours. It also has GREAT coverage, which means I don't need a whole lot of spot concealer to cover up pimples. And the name doesn't lie: it is so air-light I forget I'm even wearing foundation. I'm not exaggerating!
My skin is combination so it also needs a good deal of moisturizing. If I didn't moisturize before using this foundation, it would probably look pretty awful because it's matte. But after moisturizing, my skin looks and feels very smooth and clean. All I need on top of this is a bit of concealer and some translucent powder, and voila! I've gotten many compliments that my makeup looks very natural since I've started wearing this foundation.

Highly recommended if you have oily skin and hate the feeling of heavy foundation!!

I decided to try this foundation because everyone has been raving about it. So I got it but didn't really use it for a few months but lately it's all been using. It stands up great to the summer heat and doesn't look cakey when used with other products. It makes my skin look younger and like I have no foundation on. When I first put it on I thought it was horrible but as it settled into my skin it had a great effect on my skin. It covers my horrid acne and very little of my oily skin shines through unlike past foundations I've used. I love this foundation and I hope you do too!!

on 7/6/2017 10:12:00 AM

I love the finish of this foundation, i love it how it is not 100% fully matte and i also love how it its medium to full coverage. My skin looks amazing with this foundation on. Sadly i chose the wrong shade and it turned out to be a little orange on me. But i will definitely repurchase it with my correct shade.

on 6/25/2017 6:39:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I really liked the way this made my face look; it was smooth didn't cling to my dry patches. It mattified well and had great coverage, it covered up my pimples and spot, with no need for a concealer. It also lasted quite long. The only bad thing is that it has terrible flashback, it made me look like a ghost, so I wouldn't recommend it for flash or any photography.

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

Tried to switch to a drug store foundation so save money , just wearing when I'm at work or running errands but this just didn't cut it for me. Difficult to blend out, generally streaky, awful shade range. When first applied and blended for what seems like forever, the look is generally quite good, however lasted on me around 5 hours and came off in an extremely patchy manor. If anyone could recommend me a foundation similar to luminous silk but not £40 or would be appreciated.

Also I'm tanned but I'm definitely not darkest shade of foundation sort of tanned and that was what shade I was a closest match too, so from what I hear doesn't cater well to lighter skinned gals and guys and also doesn't for darker skinned too. Disappointing.

It was my first time ever trying this foundation. My expectations were quite high if I'm honest. I purchased the shade shell beige and it was not the exact match but it still worked. I find that this line of foundation tends to have more pink undertones/grey undertones and a few olive/medium undertones. My shade looked a bit too grey on me so I opted out for buff beige. The colour range is decent and the price range isn't too bad depending on what you look for in coverage wise. This is not exactly full coverage but a medium coverage with a thin layer. I recommend using a damp beauty blender for a more natural finish and a buffer brush for more of a flawless effect. The product itself is long lasting even if your skin does get oily. Although I do recommend spraying a setting spray on top since it can slide a bit. Overall, this by far, is my favourite drug store foundation but the only con about it is that it can get a bit too pricy for drugstore and it can oxidize very slightly. However, I would repurchase :)

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I honestly don't get the hype for this product. It gets so cakey immediately. If you have dry patches, or any dryness at all, avoid this product. I have some dry acne patches but my skin is generally oily. It clings to the dryness and it just does not look good. It looks so bad around the nose and it's so difficult to blend without it looking cakey af. Also, if you have bumps or breakouts, avoid this product as well because at the end of the day the foundation will separate on those bumps.

on 4/24/2017 12:53:00 PM

It's not the worst foundation I've tried but certainly not the best. The shade selection is bad (for me at least) cuz they're no shade in the line that matches me. The first two shades are too light and the shades for medium skin tones are either way too dark or orange. Also I found that it didn't keep my oily skin matte at all. However, it does have good coverage

One of the best foundations I've ever tried. Kept me matte all day, nice coverage w/o looking cakey. The reason i wouldn't buy again is bc I have really sensitive skin, and this made me break out really badly. If I didn't have sensitive skin this would be my go to though, its really nice.

The foundation wasn't bad. I liked it, but the only thing was it made my pores really visible and the shade range isn't the best. It was way too orange. For its price, it isn't a bad product.