Blinc Long Lash Dramatic Natural Lash Enhancer

1 review

on 12/22/2014 4:41:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

This is a new lash enhancer from blinc recommended by my spa aesthetician. I have been using it for 3 weeks and I can already see a tiny bit of added thickness and length in my lashes. These types of products NEVER have worked for me due to having been VERY sick and losing all my hair (head and body). My head hair grew back (not much on the body) and this prod IS actually minimally but visibly helping my thin puny lashes look better...I am in SHOCK!!! I am using it twice per day and as promised by my facialist and the manufacturer, I started seeing results in only 2 weeks. It has zero burn or sting and goes on easily and quickly. Negative: it does tend to flake and cake up a little bit after a few hours and has to be removed with eye makeup remover or cleanser. I use this day and night and most of the caking occurs when I wake up in the AM. It doesn't seem to affect mascara and/or mascara primer, though, just wait for it to dry before applying, Time will tell if it continues to work its magic on my useless lashes. If it does, I will update in a couple of months.

UPDATE 4/28/15: After using my second tube, I am not seeing any more results. I think this was good for a conditioning treatment for my lashes initially but it doesn't keep on working so I stopped using it. My lashes are hopeless!