Physicians Formula Argan Wear BB Cream

Physicians Formula Argan Wear BB Cream

3.6

Titanium Dioxide, Zinc Oxide, Inactive Ingredients: Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Dimethicone, Butylene Glycol, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Bis-PEG/PPG-14/14 Dimethicone, C30-45 Alkyl Cetearyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Cetearyl Alcohol, Mica, Sodium Chloride, Glycerin, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Polysorbate 60, Castor Oil Phosphate, Disodium EDTA, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Laureth-12, Neopentyl Glycol Diheptanoate, PEG/PPG-18/18 Dimethicone, Polysilicone-11, Propylene Carbonate, Sodium Hydroxide, Tin Oxide, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Xanthan Gum, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hexylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance, May Contain: Iron Oxides, Titanium Dioxide

on 7/10/2017 10:37:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

Hair: Silver, Straight, Fine

Love this BB Cream. Always receive compliments when I wear it. It is easy to apply, can be layered. Light/medium works well for me, the color seems to adjust with the seasons. I usually wear it alone, occasionally I use it as a base followed by Bare Minerals powder for a heavier coverage.

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

Another one I tried to like. The original Bb will always be my favorite, this one made my skin look oily, and the scent was ok. Didn't really seem to do anything for my skin.

on 2/2/2017 11:12:00 PM

I thought this would be great product.I have to agree with the previous reviewer.I loved how this looked in morning along with my other products,but 4-5 hrs. into my work day my face felt really oily & that I needed to powder my face.The color was tad off "Light/Medium",looked darker compared to my other "Light-Medium" BB Creams.It wasn't a really terrible BB Cream,compared to some others.I wouldn't re-purchase again,though~

on 9/28/2016 1:33:00 PM

This really missed the mark for me. I solely wear BB cream and saw that this had SPF and Argan oil so I thought it was worth a shot. I'm really disappointed that I paid $13 for this. It applies beautifully and looks great for maybe an hour or two. I only apply a thin layer. After an hour or two, it begins to crease and cake like no other. After a day of work, it looks like my face is starting to melt. It takes a lot of effort to maintain throughout the day in order to look okay. I am finishing this product solely because of the price tag. I would hate to just throw it out and waste that money. After I finish it, I will not repurchase. I would rather go back to buying the Super BB cream. I believe that BB cream is worth it.

on 8/12/2016 10:14:00 PM

I got mine from Winners with two argan lip oils for $8 in one package. Love the lip oils. This cover up I would like normally, except it reeks. Hate the smell ughh. It reminds me of a very elderly lady scent. Not impressed with that.

on 6/23/2016 6:07:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

I have extremely dry skin so I'm always looking for a new bob cream to get my hands on. I got this from ulta a few weeks ago and it's very affordable for what you're getting. I'm a little tan with very cool undertones and I got the light/medium. Although this is too dark for me, I find that when I mix it with a few drops of a light foundation it fits me perfectly. This be cream is pretty thick, but still highly workable. I'd say that it has a light coverage that is buildable. My favorite thing about this foundation is that it does not stick to dry patches at all! I'm not sure how it would work with oily skin, but for dry skin it's a dream. Also it has the cutest packaging in the world

Pros:
- doesn't stick to dry patches
- affordable
- workable consistancy

Cons:
-needs to be set with powder
- wont last more than 6-8 hours

on 6/8/2016 6:19:00 AM

I really like the smooth even light to medium coverage of this bb cream. Love that it has nourishing argan oil but isn't at all greasy....in fact it give a nice satin finish to skin and the light/medium blends in nicely wit my summer skin tone. The only thing I don't like is the smell...it's too strong and smells like a bad floral musk. I'll still repurchase but hopefully PF releases a fragrance free version in the mean time. Perfume shouldn't be put in makeup products anyway, it's not healthy. I've received compliments of my skin while wearing this.

Ugh. Got this in a kit with the argan oil and blush. Foundation does not be blend in the tube with vigorous shaking. It is very oily. I returned it immediately.

on 6/15/2016 2:30:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I like it! I'm not an expert in BB or tinted moisturisers, but I was looking for something kinda lightweight to just have for work. Does a really nice job of evening out skin tone. The light colour is just barely right, it's a tad dark but if you blend well it's ok. Watch for streaks. I'm not sure if mine is old, but the smell is kinda unpleasant. Would try it again

on 3/23/2016 3:50:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

I wanted to like this - because I use argan oil regularly and it works great on my dry skin. This seemed to moisturize fine, and smelled nice, but it made me break out. A little went a long way, it felt very thin when applying, but that was fine because I didn't want to look orange, I just wanted a little bit for a glow effect and some evening out of skintone. If over applied, it made my dry skin look flakey - so I had to have a good moisturized base in place.
Sadly, it made me breakout, so I won't be buying it again.
I am a Physicians' Formula organic - really like a lot of their offerings but not this one.