Bobbi Brown Intensive Skin Supplement Serum Anti-age Multi-action

Filtered by eye Color : Hazel
Bobbi Brown Intensive Skin Supplement Serum Anti-age Multi-action

Water, Butylene Glycol, Peg-8 Dimenthicone, Melthyl Gluceth-20, Glycerin, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Sucrose, Peg-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Saxifraga Sarmentosa Extract, Vitis Vinifera(Grape) Extract, Acetyl Glucosamine, Scutellaria Baicalensis Extract, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Morus Nigra (Mulberry) Root Extract, Green Tea Leaf Extract, Caffeine, Sodium Hyaluronate, Palmitoyl Pentapeptide-3, Ceramide 2, Linoleic Acid, Retiny Palmitate, Betula Alba(Birch) Extract, Cholesterol, Isopentyldiol, Caprylyl Glycol, Carbomer, Polysorbate 20, Xanthan Gum, Propylene Glycol, Oryanol, Sodium Dethtdroacetate, Phenoxyethanol,

I really wanted to like this. Feels and smells great. Drys a bit tacky but it is a serum. Really gives your skin a glow. I wanted it to be a product I used daily, eventually getting to the point where I only wore this on my face when I walked out the door. i saw a saleswoman at Nordstrom with the most beautiful, glowing skin and asked her what she used. She said she puts this on and nothing else! i used this daily for a few weeks.

Unfortunately it gave me several cystic breakouts on my jawline (never had them on the jawline before) so i knew it had to do with the product. I even tried stopping and starting it again over the course of a few months and as soon as I would try it again the jaw cysts would come back. If you can use this without breaking out i'd say it is a fantastic serum. For me it just caused more problems having to cover up all the angry cysts.

on 11/10/2015 8:50:00 AM

This serum is fragrance free, so that is good but after using it for 3 days I noticed many more clogged pores. No good for me. It's been impossible for me to find an anti aging product that neither clogs nor irritates my sensitive, acne-prone skin, I would have thought that in my 50s my biggest worry would be wrinkles- not so. I have more whitehead stricken areas on my face now than 30 years ago.

on 4/13/2012 1:43:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

I'm 20 and have combination skin - very oily t-zone, normal cheeks, and dry patches. I suffer from awful hormonal break outs on my chin and my skin is very sensative to most products.

i'm lucky i know.

I got this product out of sheer desperation but its the best money i have ever spent. I use 2 drops at night after cleansing my face and one in the morning before i apply make up.

After using it the first night i woke up and all of the spots, redness and scaring on my chin had reduced dramatically. My skin felt really soft and smooth too.

Its completely balanced out my skin, my make up lasts longer I don't get nasty flakey patches but best of all...

spots are virtually gone. I rarely get spots anywhere else on my face but when I do they stick around for a good few months but this stuff gets rid in a matter of days.

I could not recomend this highly enough.

on 4/19/2011 3:02:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

I was introduced to BB Intensive Skin Supplement Serum at a makeover event a few weeks ago, and was inspired to purchase it that day. Glad I did. I do enjoy using it, feel it's better than EL's Advanced Night Repair, and my skin is mildly firmer, smoother, brighter. I just like the vibe on this product. And the price is right for this generous amount, though it's an investment. Apparently Dr. Oz likes this product as well. However for an dark-spot old blemish fader spot treatment, my pick is Bliss Peeling Groovy or the old Noxema skin cream in the blue jar. BB does have some other serums, but I have not yet tried them.

on 2/2/2011 2:17:00 AM

I'm at the age where I don't want my little wrinkles to get bigger, so I am trying serums. I also have this sun spot on my cheek, that I Hate. After using this product for a few weeks - OMG the spot has faded considerably!! I'm blown away. I'm not crazy about the dropper, but I deal. It also has a slightly sticky consistency, but again, I deal, and once it's absorbed into your skin it's no longer sticky. It's wonderful stuff, really - I'm so happy to see that spot faded! Thanks Bobbi!!

I read reviews of this on beautypedia.com and decided to try this serum at the BB counter. The wonderful SA there made me a very generous sample that lasted over 2 weeks. In that time I found that it not only kept my skin soft and balanced,but also alleviated dry areas and evened out my skin tone a bit. I love the non-silicone texture of this, as I feel it is absorbing into my skin better instead of sitting on top and suffocating my pores. (just a feeling, you know?) I love Paula's Choice products, but not the silicone textured ones. How nice of her to recommend this! This is the only moisture I needed this past summer, a few drops am and pm (there is small amount of castor oil in here). I did not notice a film or stickiness at all. I could, however, do without the glass bottle. While elegant, I am deathly afraid of dropping this in my porcelain sink/tile floor and having it smash. There would be tears!! Lately, I have also used Caudalie's Vinoperfect serum and it is in the running as an alternate/replacement for BB's when I am done. It has a very similar texture, but with a hint of a lovely grape/herbal scent. The Caudalie evened out and brightened my complexion like no other, with not a hint of irritation, even in the driest, coldest weather! For the record, I use retin-a 3x a week.

on 4/29/2009 2:56:00 PM

Really like this serum so far. It's no greasy and go into the skin very well. I will update on results later on.

on 12/5/2007 3:33:00 AM

Description from BB website:

"An advanced, multi-benefit serum that improves skin's appearance as it helps prevent the visible signs of aging. White Birch Extract reduces the look of fine, dry lines, while Grape Extract helps clarify and brighten the complexion. After just four weeks' use, skin looks firmer, smoother, more even-toned and radiant. Dermatologist-tested. Non-acnegenic."

I received a generous sample of this after buying some products from a Bobbi Brown counter in Korea. I started using this immediately after, and have applied it every now and then for a couple of months. I am happy to say that it did not seem to clog my pores or irritate my skin (I have fairly sensitive and break-out prone skin). However, I do not trust such claims as "non-acnegenic" and "dermatologist-tested". There are always exceptions to the rules, and that a dermatologist tested it in some way does not mean anything in particular.

As with all products that claim to prevent signs of aging, the effect is impossible to evaluate - unless you have a time machine or an identical twin. Also, my skin is in pretty decent condition already so I did not notice any improvement after four weeks. However, it certainly did not make it any worse, so one star for that!

I wish I had the full ingredients list, I would so love to evaluate each ingredient, but I will stick with my visual observations. The serum has sort of a cloudy white color; it is watery in consistency; feels a little sticky on application if you put on too much; the smell and the feeling give you a sensation of splashing your face with vitamin goodness..! I had flaky skin on some areas (after too much self-inflicted abrasion) and it did a decent job with those. The consistency sort made the flakies mend into to skin. I used this mostly at night, my skin felt supple and fresh when I woke up, but not excruciatingly so.

I know some of the members of MUA are avid makers of home-products. The high price tag (about 50 USD for 30 ml) and high probability of finding a cheap version or even making one yourself (water, green tea, some essential oils and vitamins) makes this a no-rebuy product for me. However, I would still give this product four lippies. It is pretty much impossible to expect extragavant changes on already nice skin (I sound so narcissistic...), but I did feel that it was beneficial. If I feel friendly towards myself in the future I would consider splurging on this. If you have dull skin that needs a little boost I would recommend this.