Bobbi Brown Intensive Skin Supplement Serum Anti-age Multi-action

Filtered by eye Color : Brown
Bobbi Brown Intensive Skin Supplement Serum Anti-age Multi-action

3.8

Water, Butylene Glycol, Peg-8 Dimenthicone, Melthyl Gluceth-20, Glycerin, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Sucrose, Peg-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Saxifraga Sarmentosa Extract, Vitis Vinifera(Grape) Extract, Acetyl Glucosamine, Scutellaria Baicalensis Extract, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Morus Nigra (Mulberry) Root Extract, Green Tea Leaf Extract, Caffeine, Sodium Hyaluronate, Palmitoyl Pentapeptide-3, Ceramide 2, Linoleic Acid, Retiny Palmitate, Betula Alba(Birch) Extract, Cholesterol, Isopentyldiol, Caprylyl Glycol, Carbomer, Polysorbate 20, Xanthan Gum, Propylene Glycol, Oryanol, Sodium Dethtdroacetate, Phenoxyethanol,

on 1/31/2014 10:49:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

Although I've been using Bobbi Brown makeup for the past decade, the Intensive Skin Supplement is my first foray into her skincare range.

I'd bought this product to use up some Bobbi Brown vouchers I'd received for my birthday and, at the time, was looking for a replacement nighttime treatment for the Anne Semonin facial oils I had been using. The Intensive Skin Supplement is more targeted at anti-ageing rather than balancing combination-oily skin, but I thought I'd give it a try anyway.

The texture is quite tacky, but quickly absorbs into the skin. Probably too quickly, as my skin can still feel dry soon afterwards and I apply a second coat a few minutes later. This is by no means a "must have" product in my books, as I'm sure that the even skin tone which my nightly use of the Anne Semonin treatment had achieved has been slowly deteriorating back to blotchy patches.

Fortunately, I'm 2/3 of my way through this 30ml bottle so I can move on to another product soon (preferably to a facial oil), but it also makes this a rather pricey product given that I've only used it for 3 months.

on 11/11/2013 7:44:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I bought this off of the rave reviews from Nordstroms website, along with the hydrating face cream, and I am in love with the skin care regime!!!!!!!! Thank you bobbi for knowing my skin!! Buy this you will NOT be sorrry.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I think this is the only BB skincare product i like, when you apply it your skin feels much better, moisturised, very soft. absorbs very quick,

on 4/21/2011 8:09:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Like the reviewer below, I just like the "vibe" of this serum. I use it alone as a moisturizer at night and in the morning. I've been using it for about two or three weeks, and my skin is just better. It's smoother and less irritated. Most products wind up breaking me out or making my skin itch, so I wind up throwing them in the unused product drawer. This is something I actually use because I've seen an improvement. I also like that it gets rid of dry, flaky skin around my nose, which other moisturizers have not been able to do. For this reason, it also works well under foundation.

It does not make me oily during the day, and does not have that slimy serum feel. It's more water based, or so it seems.

There is no fragrance that I notice. I like the bottle and applicator. It has a dropper, and it only takes three drops for the face. I sometimes use an extra drop for my neck.

Overall, if you are looking for a serum that has a nice texture for combo/oily skin that smoothes and improves skin's appearance and works well under foundation, I highly recommend this. It is pricey, but it's a fairly large bottle, and you only use a bit at a time.

For those who like Paula Begoun, she gives this a best product rating.

on 9/27/2010 2:06:00 AM

I received a trial size of this product in a set. I've been using it for several weeks now and am pleasantly surprised at how well it has been working. It has not caused any breakouts and have improved texture and radiance in my skin.

I generally am not such a big fan of gel like serums, but this seems to absorb well into my skin without leaving a sticky film on top. The price point is good, $65 for 1 oz. Seeing that you only need 2 to 3 drops to cover your entire face, the 1 oz container should last you for quite a while. My only suggestion to Bobbi Brown is to make a pump instead of a dropper.

While this is not the "perfect" serum for me, it is still a good one. I do like it better than the ones (When Hope is Not Enough and When Hope is Not Enough Omega 3-6-9 Replenishing Serum) from Philosophy. The Philosophy ones are too watery for my taste and have a weird scent.

on 5/22/2010 8:51:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

This serum is sticky. It works O.K. at night, under my moisturizer, although it doesn't have a good feel. It doesn't work well during the day under foundation because the stickiness causes foundation to go on unevenly.

I love this serum. I started using BB skin care early December full time and my skin has never looked as good. My husband one morning last week actually commented on how soft my face was...we're together 16 years and he's never commented on my skin before.

Serum goes on beautifully and I am less than half way through the bottle after a month using morning and night. I really think you do have to give these types of products 4 weeks before you can really see any benefit or at least how it reacts on your skin at differing times of the month.

My skin is feeling very smooth, my fine lines around my eyes don't seem as pronounced and I have less redness on my cheeks.

I will buy this in UK rather than Ireland as it costs around 36 there and 65ish here. I figure a bottle will last around 2 to 3 months so its not that expensive really.

on 10/29/2009 8:07:00 PM

I received a generously-sized sample of this with a recent lip gloss order, and I have been using it for almost 2 weeks. So far, I think this supplement is fabulous! I use it only at night, after I wash my face but before I moisturize (some said they don't need a moisturizer with this, but I have combo to dry skin and will always need one). Just two or three drops cover my whole face. I noticed a difference within 2 days; now, my skin is softer, smoother, and firmer than it was before. I have sensitive cystic acne-prone skin, and this has not made me react at all. In fact, my face is more clear. I am so pleased with this sample that when I noticed I was starting to run low I purchased a full size bottle, and I'm now waiting for it to arrive. Bobbi Brown is really onto something with this supplement; in fact, I think her whole skincare isn't recognized enough. I have tried some other products besides this (hydrating eye cream, vitamin face base) and was very pleasantly surprised!

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

i love this product. Although i do not have wrinkles this delivers the required amount of moisture for the skin. I use it during the day with the vitamin face base and it really works. My skin looks fresh and my makeup stays on longer too.
One con though. This seems to work only with other bobbi brown products for eg the face base. It did not do anything with my estee lauder hydra bright cream.
But overall i love this and the bobbi brown skin care line so i do not mind using it with other bobbi brown products

on 7/12/2009 10:33:00 PM

I was looking for a serum for age prevention and tried quite a few brands until I got a sample of this. Saw immediate results after one use. The product is very hydrating and does not have any synthetic oils and does not feel sticky. So far, I LOVE this and just use it at night along with hydrating eye cream from BB. Love her skincare line- very clean, unscented and delivers great results :-)