Bobbi Brown Intensive Skin Supplement Serum Anti-age Multi-action

Filtered by eye Color : Blue
Bobbi Brown Intensive Skin Supplement Serum Anti-age Multi-action

3.9

Water, Butylene Glycol, Peg-8 Dimenthicone, Melthyl Gluceth-20, Glycerin, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Sucrose, Peg-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Saxifraga Sarmentosa Extract, Vitis Vinifera(Grape) Extract, Acetyl Glucosamine, Scutellaria Baicalensis Extract, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Morus Nigra (Mulberry) Root Extract, Green Tea Leaf Extract, Caffeine, Sodium Hyaluronate, Palmitoyl Pentapeptide-3, Ceramide 2, Linoleic Acid, Retiny Palmitate, Betula Alba(Birch) Extract, Cholesterol, Isopentyldiol, Caprylyl Glycol, Carbomer, Polysorbate 20, Xanthan Gum, Propylene Glycol, Oryanol, Sodium Dethtdroacetate, Phenoxyethanol,

on 1/8/2017 5:53:00 AM

Really like the feeling of this serum. Very hydrating and plumping. But when i use this at night, next morning i had red tiny irritations on my forehead. Not buy again, its very pricey and did not work for me.

on 8/30/2015 6:05:00 AM

Hair: Other, Curly, Medium

When I first tried this serum, I wasn't too crazy about it but decided not to return it because it was less expensive than the Skinceuticals vitamin C serums that I had been using, which are ridiculously expensive. I started using it again about two months ago and have gotten used to its consistency. I use about 1/3 of the dropper and mix it with a little bit of water before applying it all over my face and neck. After about a month, I noticed a significant improvement in my skin. The serum is not greasy or very moisturizing so you absolutely must follow with a good moisturizer if your skin is normal to dry. Your skin will feel parched it you don't. I apply the serum twice a day after washing my face, let it sink in for about five minutes and then apply my moisturizer. In the morning, I follow with an SPF primer and an SPF foundation. My skin hasn't looked this good in years. I highly recommend this product. I even apply it under my eyes.

Intensive skin supplement is a gentle, fragrance free serum with a nice array of anti irritants and anti oxidants. It's the perfect product to apply if you have oily skin and dont want any lotion or cream on, just this on after cleansing and toning is perfect. Ofcourse you need sunscreen after this, then continue to foundation application.

The packaging is simple to use, it comes with a little dropper or pipette, and dispenses just the right amount to apply over face, neck and decolletage. I saw Bobbi herself promoting this on QVC last year and she mentioned how it has never been reformulated simple because it is that good. It actually contains great skin care ingredients and is also fragrance free. Those with dryer skin can layer moisturizer over this if it isn't moisturizing enough for them. Bobbi is a big fan of layering skin care.

The reason why I won't be repurchasing this product even though it has been a pleasure to use, look at and sit on my vanity is the fact that is is simply overpriced. There are a plethora of serums out there that cost less and contain more ingredients in the formula. Remember people Bobbi Brown is owned by Estee Lauder who also own Clinique, I would turn to Cliniques Repair Wear Laser focus serum which cost less and contain more ingredients, also fragrance free than the Intensive skin Supplement. So while not bad, it does what it says, is gentle, correctly packaged but, for the money Im spending Id rather get something else.

This is a wonderful treatment for under moisturizer that works fab under makeup to hydrate and help with flakiness.

on 2/25/2014 5:52:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

I dont like the packaging. All is good otherwise.

on 10/15/2010 10:16:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

I too wish this came with a pump dispenser. I actually transferred it into a bottle that has a pump. Seems nice going on, will update after further use. I am thinking of replacing my ANR with this; we'll see how it goes. ANR is tough to beat!

on 5/4/2010 3:09:00 PM

Too bad the question "Would you buy this product again" doesn't have the answer "Over, and over, and over and over" because that's what I would choose.

This is one of those products that if I could only take one skin care item with me on a deserted island, this would be it. I will admit that I don't remember what all is in this - I'm sure another reviewer has covered that - but whatever it is, my skin likes it.

This serum comes in a brown glass bottle with a dropper top. You basically use 2 to 3 drops per use and put it all over your face. I like to apply in the morning and at night and I rub it in slightly then let it absorb the rest of the way into my skin before using Bobbi's hydrating face cream or night cream. I feel like it's made my skin look younger in that it's smoother, not as prone to breakouts and more moisturized. I feel like it also helps my skin hold on to more moisture than it does with moisturizer alone.

This is one product that I have and will continue to purchase over and over....as long as I can continue to afford it, that is. lol

on 11/28/2009 1:47:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

What a shame. I LOVED this the first few days and thought I had found the fountain of youth--my skin was supple and radiant. Fast forward a week and my entire forehead was broken out and every morning therafter when I woke up after using this the night before I had new blemishes EVERYWHERE! It's going to take a long time to get my skin back. Very disappointed.

on 7/6/2009 8:47:00 PM

I have been using this serum for a couple of weeks now. I seem to be noticing my brow spots are getting a bit lighter and the redness in my face is not as much as before. I do not expect to much difference for another couple of weeks. The lady at the BB counter told me to give it 4 weeks. So that is what I am going to do. I even marked down the date I started using it. Oh, I have been using it morning and night. Just one drop from the dropper will do. I am also using other products by BB.

8-24-2009: Okay, almost finished with the first bottle. Love this stuff... the brown spots on my face caused by the sun are really fadeing, and the redness in my skin is not as bad. I was using this both day and night and tried to make it last long because of the price and only went to at night. I think I will be going back to twice a day. A good does of Antioxidents a couple times a day are worth the price!

I am very pleased with this product for two reasons:

1. My skin is less oily. At first I was only going to use it at night, but when I discovered the lovely matte finish my skin had when I woke up, I began using it in the mornings, too (perhaps only one or two drops instead of three).

2. There is an extremely noticeable improvement in my complexion. The product really does what it says it does - brighten and even the skin tone. My skin now looks terrific without makeup.

I used to purchase Estee Lauder products for complexion issues, but I won't be going back. This product is head and shoulders above Lauder's Advanced Night Repair or anything else I've tried.

Alas... the price. I purchased my first bottle on eBay for a steal. I won't pay full price if I can help it, as full price is $65 for the one ounce bottle. If not through eBay, I'll wait for the BobbiBrown.com 25% off sale, which happens about 3-4 times a year.