Bobbi Brown Intensive Skin Supplement

Filtered by hair type : Wavy
Bobbi Brown Intensive Skin Supplement
Intensive Skin Supplement

3.8

Water, Butylene Glycol, Peg-8 Dimenthicone, Melthyl Gluceth-20, Glycerin, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Sucrose, Peg-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Saxifraga Sarmentosa Extract, Vitis Vinifera(Grape) Extract, Acetyl Glucosamine, Scutellaria Baicalensis Extract, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Morus Nigra (Mulberry) Root Extract, Green Tea Leaf Extract, Caffeine, Sodium Hyaluronate, Palmitoyl Pentapeptide-3, Ceramide 2, Linoleic Acid, Retiny Palmitate, Betula Alba(Birch) Extract, Cholesterol, Isopentyldiol, Caprylyl Glycol, Carbomer, Polysorbate 20, Xanthan Gum, Propylene Glycol, Oryanol, Sodium Dethtdroacetate, Phenoxyethanol,

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I love the way this serum feels. It's very soothing to my skin and it definitely works well under the repair moisturizing balm. It helps the balm to spread more easily. The two together work well to moisturize my skin. They do not cause me to break out or make my skin feel oily. However, I'm not really sure what this does other than cause the balm ( which is a little thick) to spread more easily. I haven't noticed any significant difference in my skin.

on 2/14/2016 9:12:00 PM

I, like some of the other people who bought this, read the beautypedia review. I bought this because of the 5 star review. It was supposed to be good for all skin types, even acne prone. Well, it isn't good for my sensitive skin. Not at all. It is very expensive--$74.00, so I bought it during a Sephora sale. And waited patiently to finish something else to try it. As I then used up the time to return it. First, the dropper is weird. It only sucks product half way into it, and then it dispenses too much product. So I was using everything that came out, not wanting to waste it, even though it was too much. I woke up with a zit on my left cheek one morning about a week into using this. I suspected it was from this, but didn't want to rush to judgment. Then another week passes, and this time, I wind up with a giant red zit on my right cheek. This was definitely what I call an "angry pimple." It is similar to skin irritation--the pimple is very red, has no head on it, and is surrounded by inflamed pores when viewed in a magnified mirror. And it was definitely from this serum, no question. I should have known a vitamin C serum wouldn't be good for my skin. From now on, I'll trust my own instincts.

I like this stuff. It doesn't have the really strong smell that most BB products have. I haven't noticed a huge difference in my skin, but I think it's more preventative than anything. It's lightweight and a little moisturizing. Didn't break me out and is apparently a good formula (according to Paula Begoun). Most antioxidant serums do strange things to my skin, so I feel like this is a good option.

on 12/11/2012 1:58:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I have replaced this serum with anr as I found it to have stopped working for me.I have used this for just over 3 months now and am impresssed with this serum it leaves my skin looking more settled relaxed and just overall healthier looking and better it keeps pimples at bay and fine lines.I'm 26 in january and people think I'm around 23 maybe its good genes but I think this serum plays a big role will be buying it again as I find its worth the price and lasts a long time:)

I read reviews of this on beautypedia.com and decided to try this serum at the BB counter. The wonderful SA there made me a very generous sample that lasted over 2 weeks. In that time I found that it not only kept my skin soft and balanced,but also alleviated dry areas and evened out my skin tone a bit. I love the non-silicone texture of this, as I feel it is absorbing into my skin better instead of sitting on top and suffocating my pores. (just a feeling, you know?) I love Paula's Choice products, but not the silicone textured ones. How nice of her to recommend this! This is the only moisture I needed this past summer, a few drops am and pm (there is small amount of castor oil in here). I did not notice a film or stickiness at all. I could, however, do without the glass bottle. While elegant, I am deathly afraid of dropping this in my porcelain sink/tile floor and having it smash. There would be tears!! Lately, I have also used Caudalie's Vinoperfect serum and it is in the running as an alternate/replacement for BB's when I am done. It has a very similar texture, but with a hint of a lovely grape/herbal scent. The Caudalie evened out and brightened my complexion like no other, with not a hint of irritation, even in the driest, coldest weather! For the record, I use retin-a 3x a week.

on 5/22/2010 8:51:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Grey, Wavy, Medium

This serum is sticky. It works O.K. at night, under my moisturizer, although it doesn't have a good feel. It doesn't work well during the day under foundation because the stickiness causes foundation to go on unevenly.

on 11/28/2009 1:47:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

What a shame. I LOVED this the first few days and thought I had found the fountain of youth--my skin was supple and radiant. Fast forward a week and my entire forehead was broken out and every morning therafter when I woke up after using this the night before I had new blemishes EVERYWHERE! It's going to take a long time to get my skin back. Very disappointed.

on 10/29/2009 8:07:00 PM

I received a generously-sized sample of this with a recent lip gloss order, and I have been using it for almost 2 weeks. So far, I think this supplement is fabulous! I use it only at night, after I wash my face but before I moisturize (some said they don't need a moisturizer with this, but I have combo to dry skin and will always need one). Just two or three drops cover my whole face. I noticed a difference within 2 days; now, my skin is softer, smoother, and firmer than it was before. I have sensitive cystic acne-prone skin, and this has not made me react at all. In fact, my face is more clear. I am so pleased with this sample that when I noticed I was starting to run low I purchased a full size bottle, and I'm now waiting for it to arrive. Bobbi Brown is really onto something with this supplement; in fact, I think her whole skincare isn't recognized enough. I have tried some other products besides this (hydrating eye cream, vitamin face base) and was very pleasantly surprised!

I am very pleased with this product for two reasons:

1. My skin is less oily. At first I was only going to use it at night, but when I discovered the lovely matte finish my skin had when I woke up, I began using it in the mornings, too (perhaps only one or two drops instead of three).

2. There is an extremely noticeable improvement in my complexion. The product really does what it says it does - brighten and even the skin tone. My skin now looks terrific without makeup.

I used to purchase Estee Lauder products for complexion issues, but I won't be going back. This product is head and shoulders above Lauder's Advanced Night Repair or anything else I've tried.

Alas... the price. I purchased my first bottle on eBay for a steal. I won't pay full price if I can help it, as full price is $65 for the one ounce bottle. If not through eBay, I'll wait for the BobbiBrown.com 25% off sale, which happens about 3-4 times a year.

on 3/28/2008 7:38:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

This is a nice product.I love the packaging and the droper.One drop is enough for one use so this product lasts too.I have oily,sensitive acne prone skin so to find a product that I wont have problems with It is very difficult for me.This serum didnt break me out but made my skin beautiful,smoother, more even-toned and radiant.This serum has moisturize,lightweight formula and some how helped me with my blemishes again my skin was looking so "clear" and even.Also calms, soothes, reduces the look of redness. Anyway this product must have some clarifying power.My skin didn t feel oily at all.As for the anti aging quality of the product I didnt see anything.I used all the product and I m going for more