Bobbi Brown Intensive Skin Supplement Serum Anti-age Multi-action

Filtered by hair type : Other
Bobbi Brown Intensive Skin Supplement Serum Anti-age Multi-action

3.8

Water, Butylene Glycol, Peg-8 Dimenthicone, Melthyl Gluceth-20, Glycerin, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Sucrose, Peg-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Saxifraga Sarmentosa Extract, Vitis Vinifera(Grape) Extract, Acetyl Glucosamine, Scutellaria Baicalensis Extract, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Morus Nigra (Mulberry) Root Extract, Green Tea Leaf Extract, Caffeine, Sodium Hyaluronate, Palmitoyl Pentapeptide-3, Ceramide 2, Linoleic Acid, Retiny Palmitate, Betula Alba(Birch) Extract, Cholesterol, Isopentyldiol, Caprylyl Glycol, Carbomer, Polysorbate 20, Xanthan Gum, Propylene Glycol, Oryanol, Sodium Dethtdroacetate, Phenoxyethanol,

on 9/27/2010 2:06:00 AM

I received a trial size of this product in a set. I've been using it for several weeks now and am pleasantly surprised at how well it has been working. It has not caused any breakouts and have improved texture and radiance in my skin.

I generally am not such a big fan of gel like serums, but this seems to absorb well into my skin without leaving a sticky film on top. The price point is good, $65 for 1 oz. Seeing that you only need 2 to 3 drops to cover your entire face, the 1 oz container should last you for quite a while. My only suggestion to Bobbi Brown is to make a pump instead of a dropper.

While this is not the "perfect" serum for me, it is still a good one. I do like it better than the ones (When Hope is Not Enough and When Hope is Not Enough Omega 3-6-9 Replenishing Serum) from Philosophy. The Philosophy ones are too watery for my taste and have a weird scent.

on 5/4/2010 3:09:00 PM

Too bad the question "Would you buy this product again" doesn't have the answer "Over, and over, and over and over" because that's what I would choose.

This is one of those products that if I could only take one skin care item with me on a deserted island, this would be it. I will admit that I don't remember what all is in this - I'm sure another reviewer has covered that - but whatever it is, my skin likes it.

This serum comes in a brown glass bottle with a dropper top. You basically use 2 to 3 drops per use and put it all over your face. I like to apply in the morning and at night and I rub it in slightly then let it absorb the rest of the way into my skin before using Bobbi's hydrating face cream or night cream. I feel like it's made my skin look younger in that it's smoother, not as prone to breakouts and more moisturized. I feel like it also helps my skin hold on to more moisture than it does with moisturizer alone.

This is one product that I have and will continue to purchase over and over....as long as I can continue to afford it, that is. lol

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Absolutely great product! I am 36, dry skin but always have to fight impurities and spots. This supplement is amazing, it hydrates my skin deeply and I experience a clearing up of skin from day to day! Skin is brighter and more even. Perfect preparation for following moisturizers, perfect make-up preparation.
I also like the ingredients, this serum is packed with vitamins, ceramides, hyalurone and linoleic acids, I consider these as very effective.
Packaging is super, dark glass bottle which will conserve vitamins and a hygienic pipette will keep all fresh.
Can't understand those bad reviews below and will surely buy again!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

This did nothing for me. For $50, I expected something. There's White Birch and Grape Extract in this, but I saw no effect from them (unlike Caudalie, which uses grapes and grape extract with great success). If anything, I had to wait several minutes before applying moisturizer, as products tend to slide all over this. This serum just sat on top of my dry skin, never sinking in, making makeup application difficult if not impossible. So I switched to nighttime use, but I still did not see any results (I used 3/4 of this 1 oz. bottle). I like the fact that there is a dropper, and the glass is tinted dark yellow (to keep the product from oxidizing if exposed to sunlight). The glass gets very slippery, and I have dropped it on several occasions. Don't waste your money on this. If you want a good basic serum for "mature" or just dry skin, invest in Caudalie's Vinolift or C20 or Skinceuticals C+E Serum.

Video Reviews & Tutorials