Bobbi Brown Intensive Skin Supplement Serum Anti-age Multi-action

Filtered by skin tone : Fair-Medium
Bobbi Brown Intensive Skin Supplement Serum Anti-age Multi-action

3.8

Water, Butylene Glycol, Peg-8 Dimenthicone, Melthyl Gluceth-20, Glycerin, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Sucrose, Peg-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Saxifraga Sarmentosa Extract, Vitis Vinifera(Grape) Extract, Acetyl Glucosamine, Scutellaria Baicalensis Extract, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Morus Nigra (Mulberry) Root Extract, Green Tea Leaf Extract, Caffeine, Sodium Hyaluronate, Palmitoyl Pentapeptide-3, Ceramide 2, Linoleic Acid, Retiny Palmitate, Betula Alba(Birch) Extract, Cholesterol, Isopentyldiol, Caprylyl Glycol, Carbomer, Polysorbate 20, Xanthan Gum, Propylene Glycol, Oryanol, Sodium Dethtdroacetate, Phenoxyethanol,

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I love the way this serum feels. It's very soothing to my skin and it definitely works well under the repair moisturizing balm. It helps the balm to spread more easily. The two together work well to moisturize my skin. They do not cause me to break out or make my skin feel oily. However, I'm not really sure what this does other than cause the balm ( which is a little thick) to spread more easily. I haven't noticed any significant difference in my skin.

I really wanted to like this. Feels and smells great. Drys a bit tacky but it is a serum. Really gives your skin a glow. I wanted it to be a product I used daily, eventually getting to the point where I only wore this on my face when I walked out the door. i saw a saleswoman at Nordstrom with the most beautiful, glowing skin and asked her what she used. She said she puts this on and nothing else! i used this daily for a few weeks.

Unfortunately it gave me several cystic breakouts on my jawline (never had them on the jawline before) so i knew it had to do with the product. I even tried stopping and starting it again over the course of a few months and as soon as I would try it again the jaw cysts would come back. If you can use this without breaking out i'd say it is a fantastic serum. For me it just caused more problems having to cover up all the angry cysts.

on 8/30/2015 6:05:00 AM

Hair: Other, Curly, Medium

When I first tried this serum, I wasn't too crazy about it but decided not to return it because it was less expensive than the Skinceuticals vitamin C serums that I had been using, which are ridiculously expensive. I started using it again about two months ago and have gotten used to its consistency. I use about 1/3 of the dropper and mix it with a little bit of water before applying it all over my face and neck. After about a month, I noticed a significant improvement in my skin. The serum is not greasy or very moisturizing so you absolutely must follow with a good moisturizer if your skin is normal to dry. Your skin will feel parched it you don't. I apply the serum twice a day after washing my face, let it sink in for about five minutes and then apply my moisturizer. In the morning, I follow with an SPF primer and an SPF foundation. My skin hasn't looked this good in years. I highly recommend this product. I even apply it under my eyes.

Intensive skin supplement is a gentle, fragrance free serum with a nice array of anti irritants and anti oxidants. It's the perfect product to apply if you have oily skin and dont want any lotion or cream on, just this on after cleansing and toning is perfect. Ofcourse you need sunscreen after this, then continue to foundation application.

The packaging is simple to use, it comes with a little dropper or pipette, and dispenses just the right amount to apply over face, neck and decolletage. I saw Bobbi herself promoting this on QVC last year and she mentioned how it has never been reformulated simple because it is that good. It actually contains great skin care ingredients and is also fragrance free. Those with dryer skin can layer moisturizer over this if it isn't moisturizing enough for them. Bobbi is a big fan of layering skin care.

The reason why I won't be repurchasing this product even though it has been a pleasure to use, look at and sit on my vanity is the fact that is is simply overpriced. There are a plethora of serums out there that cost less and contain more ingredients in the formula. Remember people Bobbi Brown is owned by Estee Lauder who also own Clinique, I would turn to Cliniques Repair Wear Laser focus serum which cost less and contain more ingredients, also fragrance free than the Intensive skin Supplement. So while not bad, it does what it says, is gentle, correctly packaged but, for the money Im spending Id rather get something else.

on 11/11/2013 7:44:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I bought this off of the rave reviews from Nordstroms website, along with the hydrating face cream, and I am in love with the skin care regime!!!!!!!! Thank you bobbi for knowing my skin!! Buy this you will NOT be sorrry.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I think this is the only BB skincare product i like, when you apply it your skin feels much better, moisturised, very soft. absorbs very quick,

on 1/18/2012 7:42:00 PM

I received a sample of this product and really like it. I cannot comment on its anti-aging properties or whether it fills in fine lines, but it is extremely moisturizing for my skin. I layer this under the Hydrating Intensive Night Cream and Extra Repair Moisturizing Balm SPF 25 and get smooth, moisturized skin throughout the day (I am on a topical retinoid cream and as a result my skin is very dry and flakey). It is pricey but worth it.

EDIT: I am subtracting two lippies from my rating. I think the Hydrating Intensive Night Cream and Extra Repair Moisturizing Balm SPF 25 were moisturizing my skin - the serum really was not doing much. I have recently subtracted it from my skin care routine and there is no difference - this is literally just water. I will not repurchase.

on 11/21/2010 4:42:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

My mum commented that she knew i had breakouts but my skin looked glowing. This clogged my pores, and felt heavy and my skin couldn't breathe. The 'glowing' my mum talked about was the film it left behind. Would never go there again. Advisor who gave me the BB make-over said that even women who experience breakouts with moisturiser still need to use moisturiser. Well with no skin care products my skin is healing from acne, decongesting itself, and is regulating itself properly. My instincts and my skin know best. Just no point in spending this kind of money on gunk that stops my skin from functioning properly.

on 9/27/2010 2:06:00 AM

I received a trial size of this product in a set. I've been using it for several weeks now and am pleasantly surprised at how well it has been working. It has not caused any breakouts and have improved texture and radiance in my skin.

I generally am not such a big fan of gel like serums, but this seems to absorb well into my skin without leaving a sticky film on top. The price point is good, $65 for 1 oz. Seeing that you only need 2 to 3 drops to cover your entire face, the 1 oz container should last you for quite a while. My only suggestion to Bobbi Brown is to make a pump instead of a dropper.

While this is not the "perfect" serum for me, it is still a good one. I do like it better than the ones (When Hope is Not Enough and When Hope is Not Enough Omega 3-6-9 Replenishing Serum) from Philosophy. The Philosophy ones are too watery for my taste and have a weird scent.

on 5/22/2010 8:51:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

This serum is sticky. It works O.K. at night, under my moisturizer, although it doesn't have a good feel. It doesn't work well during the day under foundation because the stickiness causes foundation to go on unevenly.