Bobbi Brown Intensive Skin Supplement Serum Anti-age Multi-action

Filtered by skin type : Sensitive
Bobbi Brown Intensive Skin Supplement Serum Anti-age Multi-action

2.7

Water, Butylene Glycol, Peg-8 Dimenthicone, Melthyl Gluceth-20, Glycerin, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Sucrose, Peg-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Saxifraga Sarmentosa Extract, Vitis Vinifera(Grape) Extract, Acetyl Glucosamine, Scutellaria Baicalensis Extract, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Morus Nigra (Mulberry) Root Extract, Green Tea Leaf Extract, Caffeine, Sodium Hyaluronate, Palmitoyl Pentapeptide-3, Ceramide 2, Linoleic Acid, Retiny Palmitate, Betula Alba(Birch) Extract, Cholesterol, Isopentyldiol, Caprylyl Glycol, Carbomer, Polysorbate 20, Xanthan Gum, Propylene Glycol, Oryanol, Sodium Dethtdroacetate, Phenoxyethanol,

on 1/8/2017 5:53:00 AM

Really like the feeling of this serum. Very hydrating and plumping. But when i use this at night, next morning i had red tiny irritations on my forehead. Not buy again, its very pricey and did not work for me.

on 10/15/2010 10:16:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

I too wish this came with a pump dispenser. I actually transferred it into a bottle that has a pump. Seems nice going on, will update after further use. I am thinking of replacing my ANR with this; we'll see how it goes. ANR is tough to beat!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

This did nothing for me. For $50, I expected something. There's White Birch and Grape Extract in this, but I saw no effect from them (unlike Caudalie, which uses grapes and grape extract with great success). If anything, I had to wait several minutes before applying moisturizer, as products tend to slide all over this. This serum just sat on top of my dry skin, never sinking in, making makeup application difficult if not impossible. So I switched to nighttime use, but I still did not see any results (I used 3/4 of this 1 oz. bottle). I like the fact that there is a dropper, and the glass is tinted dark yellow (to keep the product from oxidizing if exposed to sunlight). The glass gets very slippery, and I have dropped it on several occasions. Don't waste your money on this. If you want a good basic serum for "mature" or just dry skin, invest in Caudalie's Vinolift or C20 or Skinceuticals C+E Serum.

Video Reviews & Tutorials