Bobbi Brown Intensive Skin Supplement Serum Anti-age Multi-action

Filtered by skin type : Oily
Bobbi Brown Intensive Skin Supplement Serum Anti-age Multi-action

1 review

Water, Butylene Glycol, Peg-8 Dimenthicone, Melthyl Gluceth-20, Glycerin, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Sucrose, Peg-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Saxifraga Sarmentosa Extract, Vitis Vinifera(Grape) Extract, Acetyl Glucosamine, Scutellaria Baicalensis Extract, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Morus Nigra (Mulberry) Root Extract, Green Tea Leaf Extract, Caffeine, Sodium Hyaluronate, Palmitoyl Pentapeptide-3, Ceramide 2, Linoleic Acid, Retiny Palmitate, Betula Alba(Birch) Extract, Cholesterol, Isopentyldiol, Caprylyl Glycol, Carbomer, Polysorbate 20, Xanthan Gum, Propylene Glycol, Oryanol, Sodium Dethtdroacetate, Phenoxyethanol,

on 1/3/2006 12:10:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I truly love using this product. I have oily to normal skin, with enlarged pores. This product, used after Brown's toner is a great combination. The skin supplement, gives my skin a very healthly feeling and especially a very healthy look.

The product is thick and works so nicely, when massaged into the face. I feel like it does support the claims that it increases brighetning and evening of the skin. I can use a couple of drops into the cheek areas and then onto the forehead. I rub the product into my face and really it serves as a great light moisturizer also.

I truly recommend this product to someone who wants something light and enjoys the effects of increasing the brightness of your skin.

Video Reviews & Tutorials