Bobbi Brown Intensive Skin Supplement Serum Anti-age Multi-action

Filtered by skin type : Normal
Bobbi Brown Intensive Skin Supplement Serum Anti-age Multi-action

4.7

Water, Butylene Glycol, Peg-8 Dimenthicone, Melthyl Gluceth-20, Glycerin, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Sucrose, Peg-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Saxifraga Sarmentosa Extract, Vitis Vinifera(Grape) Extract, Acetyl Glucosamine, Scutellaria Baicalensis Extract, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Morus Nigra (Mulberry) Root Extract, Green Tea Leaf Extract, Caffeine, Sodium Hyaluronate, Palmitoyl Pentapeptide-3, Ceramide 2, Linoleic Acid, Retiny Palmitate, Betula Alba(Birch) Extract, Cholesterol, Isopentyldiol, Caprylyl Glycol, Carbomer, Polysorbate 20, Xanthan Gum, Propylene Glycol, Oryanol, Sodium Dethtdroacetate, Phenoxyethanol,

Intensive skin supplement is a gentle, fragrance free serum with a nice array of anti irritants and anti oxidants. It's the perfect product to apply if you have oily skin and dont want any lotion or cream on, just this on after cleansing and toning is perfect. Ofcourse you need sunscreen after this, then continue to foundation application.

The packaging is simple to use, it comes with a little dropper or pipette, and dispenses just the right amount to apply over face, neck and decolletage. I saw Bobbi herself promoting this on QVC last year and she mentioned how it has never been reformulated simple because it is that good. It actually contains great skin care ingredients and is also fragrance free. Those with dryer skin can layer moisturizer over this if it isn't moisturizing enough for them. Bobbi is a big fan of layering skin care.

The reason why I won't be repurchasing this product even though it has been a pleasure to use, look at and sit on my vanity is the fact that is is simply overpriced. There are a plethora of serums out there that cost less and contain more ingredients in the formula. Remember people Bobbi Brown is owned by Estee Lauder who also own Clinique, I would turn to Cliniques Repair Wear Laser focus serum which cost less and contain more ingredients, also fragrance free than the Intensive skin Supplement. So while not bad, it does what it says, is gentle, correctly packaged but, for the money Im spending Id rather get something else.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I think this is the only BB skincare product i like, when you apply it your skin feels much better, moisturised, very soft. absorbs very quick,

on 2/2/2011 2:17:00 AM

I'm at the age where I don't want my little wrinkles to get bigger, so I am trying serums. I also have this sun spot on my cheek, that I Hate. After using this product for a few weeks - OMG the spot has faded considerably!! I'm blown away. I'm not crazy about the dropper, but I deal. It also has a slightly sticky consistency, but again, I deal, and once it's absorbed into your skin it's no longer sticky. It's wonderful stuff, really - I'm so happy to see that spot faded! Thanks Bobbi!!

on 5/4/2010 3:09:00 PM

Too bad the question "Would you buy this product again" doesn't have the answer "Over, and over, and over and over" because that's what I would choose.

This is one of those products that if I could only take one skin care item with me on a deserted island, this would be it. I will admit that I don't remember what all is in this - I'm sure another reviewer has covered that - but whatever it is, my skin likes it.

This serum comes in a brown glass bottle with a dropper top. You basically use 2 to 3 drops per use and put it all over your face. I like to apply in the morning and at night and I rub it in slightly then let it absorb the rest of the way into my skin before using Bobbi's hydrating face cream or night cream. I feel like it's made my skin look younger in that it's smoother, not as prone to breakouts and more moisturized. I feel like it also helps my skin hold on to more moisture than it does with moisturizer alone.

This is one product that I have and will continue to purchase over and over....as long as I can continue to afford it, that is. lol

on 7/6/2009 8:47:00 PM

I have been using this serum for a couple of weeks now. I seem to be noticing my brow spots are getting a bit lighter and the redness in my face is not as much as before. I do not expect to much difference for another couple of weeks. The lady at the BB counter told me to give it 4 weeks. So that is what I am going to do. I even marked down the date I started using it. Oh, I have been using it morning and night. Just one drop from the dropper will do. I am also using other products by BB.

8-24-2009: Okay, almost finished with the first bottle. Love this stuff... the brown spots on my face caused by the sun are really fadeing, and the redness in my skin is not as bad. I was using this both day and night and tried to make it last long because of the price and only went to at night. I think I will be going back to twice a day. A good does of Antioxidents a couple times a day are worth the price!

My husband bought me this as a treat when I was complaining about my skin, as I had just started on some hormone treatment for some other problems! I think the bottle and the dropper are excellent because it lasts, keeps it dark and helps you apply the right amount. The woman at the BB counter told my other half that you need only use it at night, so that is what I have been doing for two months now, with the occasional use in the morning if I feel my skin needs extra. At first, I thought it was sticky and left my skin feeling dry. Over time though I did notice (and the OH did!) that my skin was looking brighter and a little plumper. It also evens out my rosacea! I am 50, not that wrinkly (good use of SPFs in my 20s!!), and this is just the extra boost I need. I use moisturisers on top (currently trying Nivea's new Oxygen range, though I LOVE their DNA night cream, but just have to try the new!). No breakouts or flaking, so generally it is lasting so is worth the money and I would rebuy.

Update: I think it is something to use now and again, I am almost at the bottom of the bottle and don't think it is still boosting my skin. It is something I might buy now and then for a treat but will not become a regular of my arsenal!