Bobbi Brown Intensive Skin Supplement Serum Anti-age Multi-action

Filtered by skin type : Dry
Bobbi Brown Intensive Skin Supplement Serum Anti-age Multi-action

4.3

Water, Butylene Glycol, Peg-8 Dimenthicone, Melthyl Gluceth-20, Glycerin, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Sucrose, Peg-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Saxifraga Sarmentosa Extract, Vitis Vinifera(Grape) Extract, Acetyl Glucosamine, Scutellaria Baicalensis Extract, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Morus Nigra (Mulberry) Root Extract, Green Tea Leaf Extract, Caffeine, Sodium Hyaluronate, Palmitoyl Pentapeptide-3, Ceramide 2, Linoleic Acid, Retiny Palmitate, Betula Alba(Birch) Extract, Cholesterol, Isopentyldiol, Caprylyl Glycol, Carbomer, Polysorbate 20, Xanthan Gum, Propylene Glycol, Oryanol, Sodium Dethtdroacetate, Phenoxyethanol,

First off, I must say that I have sensitive, but not acne prone, skin. I had great success using the Bobbi Brown Intensive Skin Supplement. I found this to be very hydrating but not in an oily or greasy way. This also works well in layers- it doesn't pill or leave skin feeling tacky at all. I like to use the Intensive Skin Supplement first in my nightly and morning routine and then proceed with other products after it fully absorbs in a minute or two. I would say that this is hydrating enough that it would probably be enough for those with more oily or normal skin, but works best with another cream or thicker moisturizer for those of us with dry skin. I love that this serum has no real scent to it and contains ceramides, green tea, vitamin e, and vitamin c.
There's been reviews from people that ended up breaking out from this, I suspect it is from the butylene glycol or dimethicone, but I am not sure- I would be very interested to see if anyone ever figured out what was causing this from this serum. Otherwise, I would say that if you aren't acne prone and looking for a good serum loaded with antioxidants this is probably a good one (albeit expensive) to check out. The dropper isn't the best dispenser and the price are the two drawbacks of this serum, but it is certainly well work checking out. Another of my favorite serums is the First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Hydrating Serum, which is also heavy in antioxidants and has a lower price tag. My more detailed review video can be seen here:

on 12/11/2012 1:58:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I have replaced this serum with anr as I found it to have stopped working for me.I have used this for just over 3 months now and am impresssed with this serum it leaves my skin looking more settled relaxed and just overall healthier looking and better it keeps pimples at bay and fine lines.I'm 26 in january and people think I'm around 23 maybe its good genes but I think this serum plays a big role will be buying it again as I find its worth the price and lasts a long time:)

on 4/19/2011 3:02:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

I was introduced to BB Intensive Skin Supplement Serum at a makeover event a few weeks ago, and was inspired to purchase it that day. Glad I did. I do enjoy using it, feel it's better than EL's Advanced Night Repair, and my skin is mildly firmer, smoother, brighter. I just like the vibe on this product. And the price is right for this generous amount, though it's an investment. Apparently Dr. Oz likes this product as well. However for an dark-spot old blemish fader spot treatment, my pick is Bliss Peeling Groovy or the old Noxema skin cream in the blue jar. BB does have some other serums, but I have not yet tried them.

on 2/13/2011 10:22:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

This is a great serum!!after using it twice daily for 3 weeks my skin is brighter,smoother and firmer.My skin has never looked better and only 2-3 drops are enough to cover the whole face.
I will certainly repurchase.

on 5/22/2010 8:51:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Grey, Wavy, Medium

This serum is sticky. It works O.K. at night, under my moisturizer, although it doesn't have a good feel. It doesn't work well during the day under foundation because the stickiness causes foundation to go on unevenly.

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

i love this product. Although i do not have wrinkles this delivers the required amount of moisture for the skin. I use it during the day with the vitamin face base and it really works. My skin looks fresh and my makeup stays on longer too.
One con though. This seems to work only with other bobbi brown products for eg the face base. It did not do anything with my estee lauder hydra bright cream.
But overall i love this and the bobbi brown skin care line so i do not mind using it with other bobbi brown products

on 3/28/2008 7:38:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

This is a nice product.I love the packaging and the droper.One drop is enough for one use so this product lasts too.I have oily,sensitive acne prone skin so to find a product that I wont have problems with It is very difficult for me.This serum didnt break me out but made my skin beautiful,smoother, more even-toned and radiant.This serum has moisturize,lightweight formula and some how helped me with my blemishes again my skin was looking so "clear" and even.Also calms, soothes, reduces the look of redness. Anyway this product must have some clarifying power.My skin didn t feel oily at all.As for the anti aging quality of the product I didnt see anything.I used all the product and I m going for more

on 1/8/2007 10:39:00 AM

I can't remember how much this cost me - I have had it for a year and am only half way through it! Who knows whether any anti wrinkle cream/treatment is working really? If in 10 years I look younger then I am then great, but that could be genetics anyway! And if I don't, its too late to go back and change your products! But, I am happy with this not bringing my sensitive skin up, and the fact that it has lasted so well. Only gripe is the bottle - as with all Bobbi's skin care, looks great on the shelf, but is a b***er to travel with!

This serum was just ok. Did not feel like my skin improved at all after using this.

on 3/9/2003 5:37:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I've used this serum for about a year. The price isn't bad compared to other serums ($50), and mine lasts about 5 months or so. My skin loves this stuff - I don't really know if it does anything for me as it is a long-term treatment (i.e. aging) and I'm only 28, but I will always buy it because it feels so wonderful.