Bobbi Brown Intensive Skin Supplement Serum Anti-age Multi-action

Filtered by skin type : Other
Bobbi Brown Intensive Skin Supplement Serum Anti-age Multi-action

2.9

Water, Butylene Glycol, Peg-8 Dimenthicone, Melthyl Gluceth-20, Glycerin, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Sucrose, Peg-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Saxifraga Sarmentosa Extract, Vitis Vinifera(Grape) Extract, Acetyl Glucosamine, Scutellaria Baicalensis Extract, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Morus Nigra (Mulberry) Root Extract, Green Tea Leaf Extract, Caffeine, Sodium Hyaluronate, Palmitoyl Pentapeptide-3, Ceramide 2, Linoleic Acid, Retiny Palmitate, Betula Alba(Birch) Extract, Cholesterol, Isopentyldiol, Caprylyl Glycol, Carbomer, Polysorbate 20, Xanthan Gum, Propylene Glycol, Oryanol, Sodium Dethtdroacetate, Phenoxyethanol,

on 7/29/2011 2:04:00 AM

I was skeptical at first, but after having used this serum every morning for at least a month now, I am actually seeing very nice results. I am ultra-picky about serums and have tried so many high-end brands. I love that this is fragrance and color-free--my sensitive skin can't handle anything else. I only need about 2 drops to cover my face thoroughly--it spreads very easily. I notice my skin looks better overall--just more vibrant and youthful somehow, I can't pinpoint it. I will continue to finish my 1st bottle--the true test will be if I repurchase... as of now, a very strong possibility!

on 6/21/2009 11:12:00 PM

I bought this product recently when buying my Bobbi Brown necessities..The Makeup Artist happened to mention how great it was and that it was featured on Oprah..I was sold...I searched online and saw that it has gotten great reviews....It have been using it for 3 weeks now and see NO difference in my skin..I am not sure if it takes longer to see improvement or I am doing something wrong..I've been using it everynight after washing my face..I don't use it in the morning..I really wanted it to work but guess it wasn't for me...

on 3/27/2008 2:41:00 PM

This product was like water! I used the whole bottle and felt it was a waste of money.

on 4/19/2007 9:27:00 AM

This did nothing for my skin, in fact I think it dried it out. I would not repurchase.

on 2/24/2005 11:34:00 PM

I had high hopes for this product but I started to experience some breaking out (I normally have clear skin) and the only thing different was the Intensive Supplement, so I can't say for sure that it was caused by it, but I returned it.

on 10/24/2003 8:02:00 AM

Got this from a generous swapper and used up the whole, entire bottle. Very happy with it and will probably buy it again at some point. It's gooey and a little sticky -- best for nightime use -- but it kept my combo face well-hydrated with no adverse effects. There is fragrance, but it's unobtrusive. Great heavy, glass bottle too. continued >>

on 9/5/2003 1:15:00 PM

Okay, but not special. No exfoliating and not super moisturizing. Found it was an extra step in the morning I didn't need.
update: ummm, this broke me out, didn't even realize until I stopped using, since it took awhile for the blemishes to surface - it must be a true pore clogger and not an alergic reaction. threw it away! continued >>

on 9/3/2003 5:57:00 PM

I liked this, but it didn't feel special. I really wanted a good vitamin serum with some effect on pores. This didn't DO anything. Started using a BHA product again and noticed an immediate improvement in pores.

on 12/6/2002 5:33:00 AM

This serum work wonder on me!
My face has been more radiant, even tone and moisturize, the most important is that this soften the laugh lines. This absorb nicely into my skin that doesn't feel any greasy. This suitable for day time use. This work the best among all the high-end serum I've tried.