Bobbi Brown Intensive Skin Supplement Serum Anti-age Multi-action

Filtered by skin tone : Other
Bobbi Brown Intensive Skin Supplement Serum Anti-age Multi-action

1.5

Water, Butylene Glycol, Peg-8 Dimenthicone, Melthyl Gluceth-20, Glycerin, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Sucrose, Peg-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Saxifraga Sarmentosa Extract, Vitis Vinifera(Grape) Extract, Acetyl Glucosamine, Scutellaria Baicalensis Extract, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Morus Nigra (Mulberry) Root Extract, Green Tea Leaf Extract, Caffeine, Sodium Hyaluronate, Palmitoyl Pentapeptide-3, Ceramide 2, Linoleic Acid, Retiny Palmitate, Betula Alba(Birch) Extract, Cholesterol, Isopentyldiol, Caprylyl Glycol, Carbomer, Polysorbate 20, Xanthan Gum, Propylene Glycol, Oryanol, Sodium Dethtdroacetate, Phenoxyethanol,

on 11/10/2015 8:50:00 AM

This serum is fragrance free, so that is good but after using it for 3 days I noticed many more clogged pores. No good for me. It's been impossible for me to find an anti aging product that neither clogs nor irritates my sensitive, acne-prone skin, I would have thought that in my 50s my biggest worry would be wrinkles- not so. I have more whitehead stricken areas on my face now than 30 years ago.

I have switched back to La Mer's serum. This is absolutely the worst. I got a monster pimple from this stuff!!! I thought I could save money from using this...I guess quality cannot be compromised as such.

Video Reviews & Tutorials