Bobbi Brown Intensive Skin Supplement Serum Anti-age Multi-action

Filtered by age: 36-43
Bobbi Brown Intensive Skin Supplement Serum Anti-age Multi-action

Water, Butylene Glycol, Peg-8 Dimenthicone, Melthyl Gluceth-20, Glycerin, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Sucrose, Peg-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Saxifraga Sarmentosa Extract, Vitis Vinifera(Grape) Extract, Acetyl Glucosamine, Scutellaria Baicalensis Extract, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Morus Nigra (Mulberry) Root Extract, Green Tea Leaf Extract, Caffeine, Sodium Hyaluronate, Palmitoyl Pentapeptide-3, Ceramide 2, Linoleic Acid, Retiny Palmitate, Betula Alba(Birch) Extract, Cholesterol, Isopentyldiol, Caprylyl Glycol, Carbomer, Polysorbate 20, Xanthan Gum, Propylene Glycol, Oryanol, Sodium Dethtdroacetate, Phenoxyethanol,

Intensive skin supplement is a gentle, fragrance free serum with a nice array of anti irritants and anti oxidants. It's the perfect product to apply if you have oily skin and dont want any lotion or cream on, just this on after cleansing and toning is perfect. Ofcourse you need sunscreen after this, then continue to foundation application.

The packaging is simple to use, it comes with a little dropper or pipette, and dispenses just the right amount to apply over face, neck and decolletage. I saw Bobbi herself promoting this on QVC last year and she mentioned how it has never been reformulated simple because it is that good. It actually contains great skin care ingredients and is also fragrance free. Those with dryer skin can layer moisturizer over this if it isn't moisturizing enough for them. Bobbi is a big fan of layering skin care.

The reason why I won't be repurchasing this product even though it has been a pleasure to use, look at and sit on my vanity is the fact that is is simply overpriced. There are a plethora of serums out there that cost less and contain more ingredients in the formula. Remember people Bobbi Brown is owned by Estee Lauder who also own Clinique, I would turn to Cliniques Repair Wear Laser focus serum which cost less and contain more ingredients, also fragrance free than the Intensive skin Supplement. So while not bad, it does what it says, is gentle, correctly packaged but, for the money Im spending Id rather get something else.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I think this is the only BB skincare product i like, when you apply it your skin feels much better, moisturised, very soft. absorbs very quick,

on 7/29/2011 2:04:00 AM

I was skeptical at first, but after having used this serum every morning for at least a month now, I am actually seeing very nice results. I am ultra-picky about serums and have tried so many high-end brands. I love that this is fragrance and color-free--my sensitive skin can't handle anything else. I only need about 2 drops to cover my face thoroughly--it spreads very easily. I notice my skin looks better overall--just more vibrant and youthful somehow, I can't pinpoint it. I will continue to finish my 1st bottle--the true test will be if I repurchase... as of now, a very strong possibility!

on 2/13/2011 10:22:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

This is a great serum!!after using it twice daily for 3 weeks my skin is brighter,smoother and firmer.My skin has never looked better and only 2-3 drops are enough to cover the whole face.
I will certainly repurchase.

on 2/2/2011 2:17:00 AM

I'm at the age where I don't want my little wrinkles to get bigger, so I am trying serums. I also have this sun spot on my cheek, that I Hate. After using this product for a few weeks - OMG the spot has faded considerably!! I'm blown away. I'm not crazy about the dropper, but I deal. It also has a slightly sticky consistency, but again, I deal, and once it's absorbed into your skin it's no longer sticky. It's wonderful stuff, really - I'm so happy to see that spot faded! Thanks Bobbi!!

on 10/15/2010 10:16:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

I too wish this came with a pump dispenser. I actually transferred it into a bottle that has a pump. Seems nice going on, will update after further use. I am thinking of replacing my ANR with this; we'll see how it goes. ANR is tough to beat!

on 9/27/2010 2:06:00 AM

I received a trial size of this product in a set. I've been using it for several weeks now and am pleasantly surprised at how well it has been working. It has not caused any breakouts and have improved texture and radiance in my skin.

I generally am not such a big fan of gel like serums, but this seems to absorb well into my skin without leaving a sticky film on top. The price point is good, $65 for 1 oz. Seeing that you only need 2 to 3 drops to cover your entire face, the 1 oz container should last you for quite a while. My only suggestion to Bobbi Brown is to make a pump instead of a dropper.

While this is not the "perfect" serum for me, it is still a good one. I do like it better than the ones (When Hope is Not Enough and When Hope is Not Enough Omega 3-6-9 Replenishing Serum) from Philosophy. The Philosophy ones are too watery for my taste and have a weird scent.

on 5/4/2010 3:09:00 PM

Too bad the question "Would you buy this product again" doesn't have the answer "Over, and over, and over and over" because that's what I would choose.

This is one of those products that if I could only take one skin care item with me on a deserted island, this would be it. I will admit that I don't remember what all is in this - I'm sure another reviewer has covered that - but whatever it is, my skin likes it.

This serum comes in a brown glass bottle with a dropper top. You basically use 2 to 3 drops per use and put it all over your face. I like to apply in the morning and at night and I rub it in slightly then let it absorb the rest of the way into my skin before using Bobbi's hydrating face cream or night cream. I feel like it's made my skin look younger in that it's smoother, not as prone to breakouts and more moisturized. I feel like it also helps my skin hold on to more moisture than it does with moisturizer alone.

This is one product that I have and will continue to purchase over and over....as long as I can continue to afford it, that is. lol

I love this serum. I started using BB skin care early December full time and my skin has never looked as good. My husband one morning last week actually commented on how soft my face was...we're together 16 years and he's never commented on my skin before.

Serum goes on beautifully and I am less than half way through the bottle after a month using morning and night. I really think you do have to give these types of products 4 weeks before you can really see any benefit or at least how it reacts on your skin at differing times of the month.

My skin is feeling very smooth, my fine lines around my eyes don't seem as pronounced and I have less redness on my cheeks.

I will buy this in UK rather than Ireland as it costs around 36 there and 65ish here. I figure a bottle will last around 2 to 3 months so its not that expensive really.

on 11/28/2009 1:47:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

What a shame. I LOVED this the first few days and thought I had found the fountain of youth--my skin was supple and radiant. Fast forward a week and my entire forehead was broken out and every morning therafter when I woke up after using this the night before I had new blemishes EVERYWHERE! It's going to take a long time to get my skin back. Very disappointed.