1.5

package quality

price range

Reviews

a year ago

Packaging is nice. Really waterproof but not that hard to remove. Very liquidy consistency ,maybe because of the infused argan oil, which weighs down my stick, straight Asian lashes. The bristles are too long so even though I tried hard it always messes up the application.

About reviewer (28 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Medium, Warm

HairBlack, Straight, Medium

EyesBlack

2 years ago

When I think of some of the biggest disappointments in my life, Rimmel's Waterproof Wonder'lash Mascara with Argan Oil, is definitely one of them. I love a good waterproof mascara because I don't enjoy looking like a panda every time I go to the beach. I'm also a broke university student, so drugstore brands are my go to. I've been impressed with Rimmel's products in the past and it's bound to happen again, but this product is more of a disappointment than my final grades at the end of this years semester. The packaging drew me to this product as it is slick and shiny (oooh me likey), but that's as far as my positive criticism goes, unfortunately. The brush is pretty mediocre and takes a good 7 layers to get any sort of product on your bangin' lashes. Because I had to layer up mascara my lashes looked like they were the hairy legs of a huntsman spider. If I wanted to lie to you, I'd say that it lasted all day, but I'm not a terrible person so.... I had this mascara on for about 30 minutes before it started to flake and give my tiny black speckles that made it look like I hadn't slept in a week. WATERPROOF MY AUNT FANNY!! Steam, make this mascara come off. The air state of water ruined my face. and when we ventured into the liquid realm of water, I looked like Taylor Swift in Blank Space... and not in a good way. All in all, I hate this product, it is terrible.

SkinNormal, Fair

HairOther

from

2 years ago

Terrible mascara, imo. Applicator way too flexible to the point that it's difficult to put the stuff on. It flakes, too. Wasted money.

SkinNormal, Fair

HairBrown

EyesGreen

3 years ago

This was a complete waste of my money. Bought the waterproof version of this at WalMart because it was on sale and I needed a new mascara really badly. This did literally nothing for my lashes except make them black. I have fairly straight, short lashes and need something that will lift, lengthen, and hold my lashes. This mascara takes FOREVER to dry. I sneezed about 10 minutes after applying a (fairly light) coat of this and got smears under my eyes. It clumps together so easily once its on your lashes. It feels greasy, and very oily (which makes sense, there's Argan oil in it) but it seriously feels like someone poured an extra couple bottles of oil into the mixture by accident. To add insult to injury this claims to be waterproof but most of it came off without washing my face when in the shower. Packaging is gorgeous, the brush is awesome but this was SUCH a disappointment and I will never use this again.

About reviewer (74 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Cool

HairRed, Wavy, Fine

EyesBrown

3 years ago

What a disappointment and waste of £7! This sucked me in with its pretty blue tube and I was in a hurry to buy any mascara as I had an event that day, I put it on but I looked like I had no mascara on at all and on top of that I couldn't take it off with wipes nor soap. For the following few days every time I showered I ended up with panda eyes and not only that but my eyes were watering/swollen/red for the entire time so I may have had an allergic reaction to it. Binned it straight away!

About reviewer (4 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium, Not Sure

HairBrown, Curly, Medium

EyesBlack

3 years ago

This mascara deserves a big ol' bleh. Does absolutely nothing for me except make my eyelashes black. Doesn't lift, add length, or volume. I'm not sure what the argan oil really does, I guess maybe it hydrates my lashes a little. I tried using it about 7 weeks to see if maybe it just needed a little "maturing" to not be so wet. But yeah, in the bin it goes.

About reviewer (147 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

3 years ago

This is the worst mascara I've ever bought. I tried to pawn it off on my college age daughter and she tried it and said - no thank you. Adds no volume or length. What it does do is leave an eyelid with smudges.

SkinCombination, Medium

HairBlond

EyesBlue

3 years ago

Probably one of the wettest mascaras I've tried. It feels like putting oil on your lashes, and does have a very messy application with a long dry time. Only thing it does is smudge all over and seems to get more on the eyelid than the lashes themselves. I can see why it's always on sale at Walgreens.

About reviewer (42 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrown, Wavy, Medium

4 years ago

One of the worst mascaras I have ever tried! I opened the tube, pulled the wand out and it leaked goo everywhere from the tip. I wiped it and proceeded to try it on. It feels like putting oil on your lashes, nothing else. My curled lashes immediatley drooped, it was runny, smeared and still managed to clump. It provided a little color, no length or volume. I used another mascara just to wipe out the clumps and then threw this one right in the garbage. At least it was not expensive.

About reviewer (32 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinOily, Fair-Medium, Cool

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

EyesBlue

4 years ago

I "wonder" what anyone sees in this mascara. It give a little bit of definition but very little length and very little volume. Also, this is smudgiest mascara I have ever used, ever. Hours later I find fresh mascara smudges.

About reviewer (248 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral