Uploaded by MuaBeautyProducts

price range

Reviews

3.0

Feb/23/2017

Not sure if I'd buy it again; it's a bit too sheer for my liking and it doesn't last for a full day out.

About reviewer (2 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium

HairOther

EyesBlack

2.0

May/21/2015

I like the texture and coverage, but the tone was just OFF. I have very cool tones and am very critical of anything yellowy. I felt that this made me look sickly. For reference, my HG is Dr. Jart, which many people complain is too gray. But I found that it complements my skin much better than this CC cream. This also started to smell funny after only a month of this being opened. blegh.

About reviewer (7 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBrunette

EyesGreen

fromsvmgv

Mar/10/2015

This was the first CC cream I tried. It has a nice texture and seemed to look very natural, but was perhaps a tad too sheer for me and did a slightly worse job covering redness than many of the other foundations I have tried. My one big complaint is the very limited shade range - the closest one to my skin tone was still way too pale for me. Very reasonably priced.

About reviewer (29 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Cool

HairBrown, Wavy, Medium

EyesGreen

Dec/21/2014

I got this as a deluxe sample with my reward points and I am never going back to foundations again. I'm older now so I don't need a full face of foundation, I can wean myself off now. It does everything it says smooths, covers, and moisturizes. It also serves as my primer. I actually liked it better than my Bobbie Brown BB cream.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (503 reviews)

SkinOther, Fair-Medium