Kiko Cosmetics Radiant Touch Creamy Stick Highlighter

Kiko Cosmetics Radiant Touch Creamy Stick Highlighter

on 7/22/2018 11:20:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

If you have normal to dry skin and are looking for a highlighter that is not a powder, Kiko Radiant Touch Creamy Stick Highlighter is amazing! This cream formula glides on like butter and blends out perfectly. "Radiant" is a spot on word for how this makes your skin look when you use it. And it works well if you are going for a more natural "no makeup" makeup look, or if you are wanting to look more glam. I'd absolutely repurchase this again and love that it comes in a stick making it super easy to get at the product and perfect to travel with as you don't even need a brush to properly blend this out - just use your fingers.

on 3/15/2017 10:06:00 AM

I absolutely love this highlighter! It comes in a stick, it has round top. I have the champagne color, it has little glitter in it but I don't mind it. In my opinion it is perfect if you're using it for events because it just pops! I'm a highlighter addict so I even use it for every day because I love how it looks when the sun hits my face. It look very pretty. I could talk about it for days haha! Would buy it again!

on 7/8/2016 3:33:00 AM

I have one minus about this and that is that it does, after all, have tiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiny few glittery things in it, but then again they are TINY and FEW and I just don't care. It's perfection, cheap and all that, and it's my holy grail shimmering highlighter.

on 9/12/2015 2:06:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

This highlighter comes in a stick from and it has two shades: a warm champagne color and a rosy color. It costs 8,50 euros and has a lot of product. It's creamy, really easy to apply and very blendable, and it gives a beautiful sheen to your skin. Perfect to get that glowy look, and works great for all skin tones. If you want to try a good quality highlighter without paying a lot you should definitely give this a try!

on 12/18/2014 2:35:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I reeeeealy loves this product! It is very cheap and the quality is amazing. It costs like 8 eur I think when I bought it in Florence and I use it everyday. I went for golden shade which is very decent shimery color. The packing is fine and it lasts forever on your skin:)
really recommend this product.
KIKO cosmetics has in general good quality for the price and it is a shame it is not available in my country:(