Frank Body Balm

Filtered by eye Color : Brown
No Image

on 7/5/2015 4:06:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

I really like this product, but I do have some issues. I have quite dry skin and also keratosis pilaris. I use this lotion on my arms when I get out of the shower and I really like how luxurious it feels and it's also very moisturizing. The scent is very light which I like, I hate putting thick or scented lotion on my upper body because if I sweat or wear perfumes or just the fact that arms run against things, it's uncomfortable, lol. But this is great if you're like me. I don't use it on my legs because my legs are really dry and it wouldn't help much. I wouldn't say it helps with the KP on my arms, but the frank scrub certainly does. Overall I love this lotion for the upper body. However I find it to be quite expensive for the amount of product you get. Especially if I were to be using it all over my body, I feel like one tube wouldn't even last three weeks. Wish they made at least a 250ml for the same price or like $30 max. I will probably keep repurchasing though because I haven't found a lotion for my arms that I like as much as this!

on 5/2/2015 9:45:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

When I first heard that Frank Body were releasing a new product - this body balm, I was so excited with the news. From previous experience with using the scrubs I have nothing to say but complete satisfaction. My scars were fading, I've used so many different products such as Bio Oil and Bio Serum both of which had slightly visible but slow results. Although I did eventually slow down the frequency of using the scrub.

Furthermore, I recently found out I have psoriasis which is pretty much every girls nightmare. So I immediately refrained from using any kinds of products with chemicals, paranoid it would trigger the skin irritation. I then began to use frank religiously which has once again delivered top results. Combining it with the body balm has been absolutely fantastic although one thing I'd have to say is that it takes time for the skin to absorb the product. My skin is now as good as new and I hope to maintain it that way. My scars are once again slowly but surely fading away.

If you're having any doubts purchasing the body balm, I'd say go for it. Totally money well spent. Just make sure you do use it on a frequent basis to really see the results you're looking for.

Popular Lotions / Creams