Frank Body Balm

Filtered by skin tone : Fair
No Image

Great product, he been great for my skin, especially my stretch marks, but it would be great if you could buy it in a bigger bottle, as it does seem to go fairly quickly for me, but I use it all over and every day.

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

At first I received a bad product but didn't know as I didn't know what to expect. It was completely oily and liquid with white lumps that melted into the skin. I only found out because the packaging had a hole at the top. Lucky or unlucky?

Anyways it should look like a balm when it comes out but feel like it has like a sandy grit texture but melts into the skin easily. It doesn't feel as oily as you would think even though it uses a lot of oil. I like how its natural. It makes my arms super soft but the driest part is my legs which it couldn't fix, it felt very nice and moisturized but woke up feeling my legs dry and crack as usual.

It starts to work with abit of results after sticking it to it for a week. I expected it to have amazing soft results on very dry to dry skin when I woke up. I felt like frank body scrub made my skin softer than this.

And the packaging seems to be a good idea but not designed well. When you close it, abit would squeeze out each time and then you would have to wipe it off everytime. And the gap would have some balm too.

I thought that this was such an oily product it would transform my skin but even applying coconut oil on my dry skin has the same results. It kind of seems to sit on top of the skin and not soak in very far.

BUT I can see this being really great for people who don't have dry skin. Even when I wake up and feel my stomach or areas that aren't so dry u don't noticed an amazingly huge difference but maybe softer. It does make my body extremely soft and smooth after applying, just not when I wake up. If you understand what I mean with this product.

As for the cellulites and stretch marks I think you would have to use for awhile to see a difference which I haven't, even when use it with the scrub. I also used it on my partner that had dry cracked heel and made no difference (+scrub) and still testing it out on those bulking gym stretch marks and stretch marks on my hips. If I notice a difference I will update it. And maybe rave about it.

Overall, frankly... Even with the amount of hydrating oils it doesn't seem to work like magic overnight. Makes a wonderful massage oil though. Does make skin smooth and would be wonderful for someone with not so dry skin. Gives a nice glow and overtime will hydrate and make a difference to the skin softness. I don't enjoy the texture very well, feels sandy and DRY when first applied but after rubbing it in, it melts away like oils.

Popular Lotions / Creams