Mancera Roses Vanille

Mancera Roses Vanille

I blind bought this and I adore it! It's a rose and vanilla heaven if you ask me and when it finally drys down the musk comes out and the vanilla settles down and it's just lovely. In the beginning you smell the rose and you do for quite a while I think. Then on the dry down as I said it turns into the most delicious vanilla musk with a touch of cedar which actually I really haven't noticed yet. Maybe a woody vibe but not a strong cedar note at all which I appreciate. This perfume lasts overnight on my skin the next day I can still smell it. For me the sillage is moderate to almost heavy but not really.

The vanilla is some of the best I have smelled. Plus the sugar really makes this sweet but it kinda balances out the composition. The citrus I can kinda get but it's very light. The white musk is beyond good and as a musk lover I adore this one. I wear this here where I am and it's Spring and I think its just wonderful. I think this could be worn in most weather and on top of all that it doesn't get overbearing in the heat in my case.

This is also a compliment getter. I think this is a safe blind buy if you like roses and vanilla I don't see how you can dislike it because to me it's just so inoffensive. But if you're not a rose lover than I would try before you buy. I found mine for a reasonable price and I will repurchase as I adore this! Love!

on 12/10/2017 1:59:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

THIS SMELL! Ordered a full bottle after wearing a sample of this for 4 hours. Absolutely divine. A touch of creamy lemon at the top, a bit of something woody, and then the most delicious vanilla musk I have ever smelled. This is not a deep, multifaceted perfume but the notes blend perfectly to produce the most wonderful long lasting scent I have smelled in a very long time. My daughter couldn’t stop commenting on the scent, which was notable after several hours following a light application from sample decant. I am in heaven!

on 2/10/2017 2:34:00 PM

Oh god. I spritzed this on expecting a warm and creamy vanillic rose scent. So many reviews lead me to believe that's what I would get. What I got instead was a sharp, rubbery, nauseating mess. When I say 'rubbery' I don't mean that the roses and vanilla smelled synthetic or plasticky, but rather, the only discernible note was that of pure rubber and tar on a hot summer day. It burned my nostrils and instantly triggered a migraine. It overwhelms and overpowers everything.

Longevity and sillage are phenomenal. I scrubbed at my wrists until they were raw and the scent remained. The sillage was powerful enough to make my mother take a step back from me with a deeply disturbed look on her face.

Do NOT blind buy this like I did. You *must* try before you buy.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

This is the description of Mancera Roses Vanille on Fragrantica:

Roses Vanille by Mancera is an Oriental Vanilla fragrance for women. Roses Vanille was launched in 2011. Top notes are water notes and lemon; middle notes are rose and sugar; base notes are cedar, vanilla, sugar and white musk.

This is a beautiful rose fragrance. I have difficulty finding rose fragrances that work for me (the only other one I wear is the MOR Marshmallow fragrance, which is a musky rose). This fragrance is soft and sweet without being cloying. You can really detect the musk, rose and sugar. I got a tiny bit of citrus upon first application, and thankfully no cedar. This one isn't complex, but simply lovely. I could see wearing this all year round. Prices vary greatly, but I saw it available on Amazon. The bottle is 4 ounces and the cost about $125, though I saw higher prices for it. I was lucky enough to score a bottle at a deep discount on ebay. Would definitely purchase this again.

Popular Fragrances