Maybelline Angle fit pore zero base

No Image

1 review

I bought it in Hong Kong, a good few years ago so you can't buy this one anymore. However, I believe that is one that is similar out on the current market to replace this one.

Right, its 30mls, spf 25 pa++. It's pink coloured so it does a great job in dampening my sallowness so that I look more neutral but very natural looking. I can wear this without wearing any foundation on top.

It is a light and cream consistency, which I like. It applies well and hasn't interacted with any of my other products I use. It doesnt feel heavy or have a scent to it. Most importantly, the reason why I like it is because it conceals my pores without the silicone residual feel after application.

The only critique I have is that it doesn't really have any oil control properties, it would be perfect if it had some. The packaging is a standard squeezy tube made of plastic, and the colour is cute espeically the lid which is a metallic pink.

Price-wise I don't remember but I wouldn't of bought it if it was too expensive. The max I would spend would 7/8, so I'm assuming it's around that price.