Perfect Potion Skin Elixir

No Image

4.4

on 2/3/2017 10:07:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

When I first discovered Perfect Potion in end 2015 when my skin was at it's all-time-low - Clogged and congested pores, dry at its core yet oily at the surface, red and sensitive, I used the Skin Elixir on top of the Neroli Water (also by Perfect Potion) and loved the combination. After using this combo for the first two weeks, I noticed my broken skin looked slightly "repaired" and less dehydrated.

Over the past 1 year-ish, I switched up my skin care regimen here and there but the Skin Elixir remained quite a constant, just different in sequence and application depending on how my skin was at the point of time -

1) 2 - 3 drops : I used it as a day and/or night moisturizer before makeup and/or sleep
2) With or without the Neroli Water
3) Pairing it with various other skincare products as my regimen changes, as I am always in the search for products to improve my condition

Currently, my pores are visibly less congested and not as broken and dry as before. By far, I am liking how it fits into my current regimen the best - I use 1 drop of the Skin Elixir daily, mixing it with my liquid foundation and find that it keeps my face and makeup fairly hydrated through the day in an air-conditioned environment where the skin tends to dry up and cracks can be seen of the makeup.

I highly recommend this product if you have damaged and dry skin.

on 4/4/2007 3:02:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I have repurchased this quite a few times. It's my favourite facial oil, and I have been through dozens. It's full of excellent things for healing and moisturising. It softens, hydrates and heals my skin. It has fixed my surface dehydration and plumped out my fine lines. It seems to work cumulatively, getting better over time. I can't imagine buying another facial oil after the results this one has delivered.

Good Product containing a good combination of oils to help remove scars. I used it everywhere, on the scars on my legs, face, body..etc after my shower when my skin is still moist and it absorbs very well.I bought this for $19.95 for a small bottle and it did its job pretty goood but i don't know if i would buy it again simply because i have discovered rosehip oil which is only $13.95 at Perfect Potions and that has also been helping my fade my scars!!!

on 12/21/2002 12:58:00 AM

At first, I use about 2-3 drops, using my palm to spread it out on my whole face. The essential oil in it is very soothing for my face. My acne scars are fading as well. But then I found that it's somehow making my pimples worse. So I write to PP and the SA said it's not good on acne and that I should only use it on scars. So I did and it's wonderful ever since.

I bought this product after I read some good comments from other girls on a web message board. This product claims to "nourish and restore resilience of damaged skin." After using it for 9 months, I found my acne scars on my cheek are lightened and I'll keep using it.

Popular Face Skincare Products