SUQQU Glow Loose Powder

No Image

I really like the texture and glowy-matte finish (no shimmer), the powder absorb the excess oil & mattify the skin with non-chalky look.

It's quite long lasting and after 3-4 hours application your skin will look better, somehow, more glowing (not oily) in a healthy way.

on 10/4/2015 11:27:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Kinky, Fine

Omg this powder is fantastic. It feels so luxurious on your skin... the powder puff is so soft also.. so finely milled, and gives a wonderful glow which just looks.... expensive?.. what can I say... it's the nicest powder I've ever owned... yes its pricy but you do get a lot in the tub and a little goes a long way. My skin can look dry at times and flat as I do like a lot of powder as a cover up... but after using my normal powder foundation for full coverage... with this on top... my skin just glows... takes away that dry caked look. It NEVER settles into fine lines so you can also apply it under eyes to set concealor. Will definitely repurchase!

on 12/15/2014 11:51:00 PM

I`ve received this powder as part of my Christmas gift coffret at a Japanese department store. I`ve tried it as my setting powder on top of my Suqqu Frame Fix Creamy Foundation with an evening make-up look. Needless to say, it is exactly what you`d expect from a good brand like this: the results were stunning. It set my make up but it also gave my skin a natural glow that seemed to come from within (probably because of the pinkish hue of the powder). The glow is not so strong that it cannot be worn in the daytime. In the dark winter months this looks especially nice, because it adds a little glow to skin at a time of the year when we all look so drab and miserable because of the cold.