3.9

package quality

price range

Reviews

7 months ago

I just used up the gold label BB cream and was mixing it with my it cc cream in fair. I am NW 20 . I got a sample of this at Sephora and tried it mixed with the it cosmetics one which was fine. But on the weekends I will experiment and so this morning I tried this actually all by itself. I did set it with bye-bye pores powder (which is also new to me) after nine hours it still looks actually very very good and I’m quite impressed. I will now be comfortable wearing this to this work. BBcreams Ihave been my ‘go to’ on weekends only because I will be out and about and worry about sunscreen protection. For work I use a true foundation, my favorite now being the Lancome teint Idole ultra wear in110. I think I was a bit fearful that the Bb cream would look dry on my already dry skin but it just gives a really pretty finish and blurs my pores. This proves that dry skin can also wear something that’s considered Matte. At least this time :)

About reviewer (36 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinDry, Fair

HairBlond

EyesGreen

2.0

a year ago

A much darker brown than my go-to Missha Perfect Cover BB in 13 Bright Beige, though still cool-toned.

About reviewer (94 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Neutral

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

EyesHazel

3.0

a year ago

I'm always looking for a good BB cream and had high hopes for this one. Upon application it looked smooth and slightly glow. But in just a short amount of time it looked caky and patchy and straight up unnatural. I have very oily skin so maybe that has something to do with it. I'd definitely recommend testing this before buying, or buying from a retailer with a good return policy.

About reviewer (137 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinOily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairOther, Other, Other

EyesOther

1.0

a year ago

Ugh. I got this at a sample sale, so thankfully the price was right, but not right enough as I'm either going to give it away or throw it away, as I'm not sure who would want it with that gross brush on it. I like a little glow as much as the next girl. But I put this one and I was like holographic. I tried to tone it down with powder but nothing was stopping that over the top illumination all. over. my. face. I finally washed my face and started over again with a different product. The only thing I could think to use this with would be as a highlighter on small swatches of the face, like the top of the cheekbones or something.

About reviewer (44 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinNormal

HairBlond

EyesBlue

2 years ago

I’m on my 4th bottle of this now. I’ve tried other B.B. creams (mostly because I like to try new things) and I always end up returning them and getting this one again. I’m quite fair with pink undertones and this matches perfectly fine, both in winter and when I’m tanner in the summer. It really does “melt” into your skin tone. It’s the best coverage I’ve had in a B.B. cream, about medium. Leaves a nice dewy finish. My one big negative is I HATE he pump bottle. There is so much product stuck in there after the pump stops working... I end up having to knock it out on my hand from the bottle for a good month or more, and then eventually cut the bottle open and get the rest of it out. If you threw this out as soon as the pump stopped giving product, you’d probably waste 1/3 of the bottle.

About reviewer (54 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Fair, Not Sure

HairBlond, Wavy, Medium

EyesGreen

1.0

3 years ago

This isn't just a no for me, it's a hell no. Too light and too pink for my skin tone (NC20). Medium coverage but was so greasy I had to set it with a ton of powder and continuously blot and powder throughout the day (I should mention I had my uber mattifying Biore SS on under it). Seemed to accentuate fine lines as soon as I applied it, then continued to settle in them throughout the day. I strongly recommend trying a sample before buying. Thank goodness I did. Sample is going straight into the trash.

About reviewer (107 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrown, Other, Fine

EyesBrown

3 years ago

Among the three Dr. Jart BB creams that I have tried (Black label detox, Silver label rejuvenating, Water Fuse), this one is my 2nd favorite next to the silver label. All three BB cream shades are a match for my NC20 skintone. I sometimes mix this with the silver label in the summer months. The black label offers medium coverage and works with any skintype as long as it is set properly. I also find it more moisturising compared to the silver label. For reference: Silver label = full coverage Black label =medium coverage Water fuse = light coverage My HG is silver label because of its foundation like coverage, looks natural when set properly, and good in oil control. Here's a comparison and swatches of the three BB creams: normhttp://www.miss-shopcoholic.com/2013/07/dr-jart-bb-cream-swatches-and-comparison.html?m=0al

About reviewer (69 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairBlack, Wavy, Coarse

EyesBrown

3 years ago

Tried this after posting on mua looking for something natural looking that lasted. I'm so happy this was suggested! The color is perfect. I'm super pale and can never find a good match. This lasts all day, I just powder my nose late afternoon after putting this on 8am at the latest. I found using Becca Mattifying primer takes care of that too. This looks so natural and feels like nothing on my skin. Yet it covers everything. Going to add a drop of Makeup Forever Waterblend just to see what that does. I was loving the staying power of that but my new bottle looked crazy shiny on my skin.

About reviewer (7 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination, Fair

HairOther

EyesOther

3 years ago

If you are not NW20-NW25 (maybe 30) this probably won't match your skin tone at all. It skews a little pink and has very little shade range. That said I'm an NW20 and it was pretty much perfect for me. I love the consistency, the coverage was light to medium but buildable and the zinc oxide in there wasn't too chalk like once it adjusted. It last for most of the day, started to break down at about the 6-7 hour mark but it didn't look bad it just didn't cover as much.

About reviewer (23 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Warm

HairBlack, Straight, Fine

EyesHazel

3 years ago

First of all, I want to address the MAJOR flaw with this product. It only comes in one shade -- and isn't accommodating of a range beyond fair/light medium. This is extremely unfortunate, and the sole reason why I lopped off a lipstick tube on its overall rating. Everyone should be able to use this lovely buttery BB cream. It's a treat for your skin. Over the winter I used a thick, full coverage concealer stick because I've been dealing with great scourge of adult acne. In the heat, that's cumbersome and clotty so I switched to this. If you're looking to pare down your routine and make it more heat and garbage sweat-friendly, this will make you look like a summer angel. For a lightweight BB cream, it provides lovely, dewy and nourishing coverage. It gives off a glowy, off-duty model, got out of bed like this look. It also smoothes out dark circles, and diffuses light spectacularly over blemishes. It is one of those products that has felt really transformative to my look and to my beauty routine.

About reviewer (53 reviews)

Age25-29