Inglot Cosmetics Matte Collection AMC Eyeliner Gel 78

Inglot Cosmetics Matte Collection AMC Eyeliner Gel 78
Matte Collection AMC Eyeliner Gel 78Matte Collection AMC Eyeliner Gel 78Matte Collection AMC Eyeliner Gel 78

4.3

Definite holy grail! Absolutely beautiful finish and wear, it goes on moist enough to fix up your wings, before it dries down and wears for most part of the day.

I use a artist’s brush with this one.

My other fav is MAC’s liquidlAst, however it dries up too quickly in the tube. That lasts for hours on end, this is close!

Update:
Repurchased this again, and it’s the only eyeliner I will ever use for as Long as they make it!

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

NW13. True Summer.

I visited the Inglot store in Manhattan, New York, over Christmas and purchased this as one of my first Inglot products.

I was intrigued by a matte grey shade, which could be an every day liner shade for me. Black is generally too harsh to wear during the day.

This dries darker than I expected. It looks almost black. Was a little disappointed in that aspect.

It applies fine, and I can usually wipe away any mistakes before it sets. It is very pigmented, so a little goes a long way.

I haven't experienced smudging or transferring yet, which is nice.

on 12/13/2014 2:16:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

First order through Inglot USA's website and added two of these gel eyeliners in the more subtle everyday shades. You get a lot of product for the price and this stuff is extremely creamy with strong color payoff - just the tiniest amount is needed to line the eyes so the jar of this may very likely dry out before I can actually use up all of it. No. 78 is supposed to be a dark grey - it looks that way on the website and in the jar. Unfortunately, on the eyelid (and I have fair skin), it comes across a bit darker than I hoped and almost looks like a black (and I have plenty of black eyeliners already). Unlike some previous reviewers on these AMC Gel liners, I did not find that the product dried too fast. It definitely applies creamy enough that if you make a mistake you can fix it within a few minutes before it does dry. Very nice staying power on this. So far I have worn this particular shade to work a few times and when applied at 7:00AM it lasts through the entire day. When removing my eye makeup at 11:00PM, the Inglot gel liner was still there - certainly not as vibrant as it was in the morning when first applied, but definitely visible. I would consider trying out some of the other shades in this formula that aren't as conservative.