Maybelline FIT Me Matte Poreless Powder

3.9

Talc, Perlite, Triisostearin, Phenyl Trimethicone, Magnesium Stearate, Caprylyl Glycol +/- (CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491/CI 77492/CI 77499/Iron Oxides)

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Other than the fact that the packaging is a little huge, this powder is quite good. I use the shade 120. I see a lot of people comparing it to the L’Oréal true match powder, which the L’Oréal one is actually a little bit better in controlling oils. So if you have normal skin, this one will do. But if you have oily skin, the L’Oréal pen is a better option.

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I went from Wal-Mart to Wal-Mart to locate this product in my color. Finally found it, went home tried it out, LOVED the matte finish but my face immediately starts burning. I also tried it this morning to see if I would get the same results and I did. I have very sensitive skin and it's really hard for me to find products that I like......This seemed to be perfect but there's something in it that does not agree with my skin. I also have the foundation and love it as well, but I was looking for something with more of a matte finish.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I really like this powder! I bought it in translucent and it does a great job of setting my makeup. It provides a very smooth finish and makes my pores look much smaller. I definitely prefer it over the Rimmel pressed powder that gets so much love on the interwebs.

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

I have dry skin, so I don't normally sent my face with powder. I bought a shade that is a tiny bit darker than my skin tone and use this as a light bronzer and contour, it's perfect. The texture is smooth, not dry and blends easily. Will repurchase.

Holy bananas - this is amazing. I haven't tried a product from Maybelline in a very long time. I've seen this being used on YouTube quite a bit, and have heard good reviews. I purchased this on a whim while it was on sale in the shade Porcelain- & it's a perfect match for my fair skin. This sets my foundation beautifully, and it looks so soft & beautiful- it even smooths out pores. My favourite setting powder from Too Faced has been discontinued & this has definitely replaced it :) I'm super happy I tried this, & I hope it doesn't get discontinued. I didn't experience any flashback in photos, and I just can't get over how smooth it looks. I apply this over foundation with a damp beauty blender, then really press it into the skin with a powder puff on my pores & around my nose. I kid you not, my skin looked close to photoshopped. I have tried the original Fit Me powder, and I never liked it. This matte & poreless version is way better.

Their shades is suitable for my very fair asian skin, usually the shade ranges when I buy american make up products it's always too pink as shade goes lighter, good thing this matches my skin tone perfectly. But the only downside is, it doesn't last long especially when its humid.

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

Purchased this in the lightest shade and it's a good match for my fair skin. I use this to mattify my skin during the day and it's okay for that. It does the job without leaving my skin looking too powdery or dry but it also doesn't last as long as I would like, I need multiple touch ups a day no matter what foundation I use it with. The packaging is nice, the sponge applicator it comes with works well. Would likely repurchase if I could not find anything better since I do like the natural look of this compared to some other powders.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

Very good setting powder. I have this in 220. Nice finish. Not terribly matte but it is not cakey. A good basic powder. I will continue to buy.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I've purchased a few of these. They are pretty good. Not as mattifying as I had hoped.

I tried the smooth and set powder and i liked it and thought i will try this too for oil controlling..........but all it does it's drying my skin out while the oiliness remains the same.....and the packaging with the mirror under the powder is hard to use....you have to flip it back and forth to get the powder...wouldn't use it again.......