Maybelline FIT Me Matte Poreless Powder

3.9

Talc, Perlite, Triisostearin, Phenyl Trimethicone, Magnesium Stearate, Caprylyl Glycol +/- (CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491/CI 77492/CI 77499/Iron Oxides)

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I've purchased a few of these. They are pretty good. Not as mattifying as I had hoped.

I tried the smooth and set powder and i liked it and thought i will try this too for oil controlling..........but all it does it's drying my skin out while the oiliness remains the same.....and the packaging with the mirror under the powder is hard to use....you have to flip it back and forth to get the powder...wouldn't use it again.......

I've been using this with a stippling brush for setting my foundation. It doesn't get cakey, and it keeps me relatively shine free for a while. I only reapply once or twice throughout the day.

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

I really like this powder - I'm on my second one. It works really well for my oily skin - it keeps me shine free for fairly long and just provides a nice matte finish that I love. I do have to blot a couple times throughout the day, but typically it's not too bad.

In regard to the price, I think it's great, especially considering that the product lasts me so long. Also, I love the packaging; it's so cute and original. The shade range is pretty good too; I have the shade 220 Natural Beige and it matches me really well.

Overall, I'm very happy with this powder, and will certainly continue to repurchase!

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I have oily/ combination skin and this powder after just a couple of hours starts looking super shiny where I have to reapply more powder and then it just looks super cakey and dirty. I've always had the problem where I have too reapply powder every few hours but other powders I've had reapplied much better and this one is specifically for oily matte but no doesn't help with that on me!!

This is my favorite powder from the drugstore whenever I put this on my pores literally disappear and I never look overly cakey as for keeping me matte I would say a good 5 hrs till I start to look shiny again

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

I bought this in the shade 120 Classic Ivory. It's pretty much a match to my skin tone. I already use the Fit Me concealer and LOVE IT, but I thought I'd try this pressed powder after seeing the positive reviews on MUA.

Unfortunately, I'm still looking for a powder that can keep me matte for more than 1-2 hours. This one doesn't work. I'm shiny after an hour - but I will say that the powder does a great job at blurring and smoothing my face. Much better than the ELF $2 powder that has been my favorite (prime and stay). I could notice right away after just one day of wear that this powder blurs really well. I docked 1 lippie for no mattifying on my face, and another for the bulky packaging.

I just wish it would last longer than 1-2 hours for the mattifying effect. I'll continue to use (unless it breaks me out because of the TALC) but as for repurchasing, I'll consider it if I can't find something else that is more mattifying as well as blurring (possibly try NYX). I'd use this powder over the one I've been using for awhile (ELF), so that's a plus.

FYI - I applied Clinique's $20 more Stay Matte powder to one side of my face, and then matte and poreless to the other side - they looked and sat identical on my face and wore the exact same. Both sides got shiny at the same time - both looked identical. Save yourself the money and try Fit Me Matte and Poreless before branching to pricer brands like I did. Ugh. I will also note that the Clinique started to cake up if applied throughout the day - vs. the fit me did not. Will repurchase this product if I cannot find another that actually mattifies.

I absolutely love this powder! I usually wear MAC Studio Fix powder, but recently ran out. I live 2 hours from the nearest mall and I needed a replacement quickly. I picked this up and do not regret it. Right now, it's summertime in Texas and I am very tan (and oily). I am using the color Sun Beige and it is perfect!! If I don't feel like doing foundation and the whole nine yards, I throw on some primer and this powder and it is just the right amount of coverage. I used a fluffy powder brush to apply. This powder does great with keeping my skin looking matte and definitely helps control the oil. It does not feel too heavy or cakey. Did not break me out and only needed 1 or 2 touch ups throughout the day. It is super smooth and looks great on! I will most likely go back and get the Fit Me Matte and Poreless foundation! I don't usually do reviews because everyone is different. I love this powder that much that I wanted to rave about it!

This powder does mattify my skin and doesn't make my face cakey.it is a pretty good price and the packaging is cute!

this product felt very creamy when I swatched it in the store and I felt like it would be a good powder. so I got it and went home the next day I was planning to go out with a couple of my friends and so I used the maybelline fit me concealer and I used this to set it, little did I know this would oxidize and make me look like I have tan lines on my face I looked horrific in my opinion, it was like I had a tan under my eyes, not on my cheek and nose level though, and then I also had a tan on my chin and jaw line, I would never buy this again instead I switched to the rimmel London stay matte in the shade 001 transparent and setting my concealer has never been better, I don't recommend this at all. don't even think about buying it.