Maybelline FIT Me Matte Poreless Powder

3.9

Talc, Perlite, Triisostearin, Phenyl Trimethicone, Magnesium Stearate, Caprylyl Glycol +/- (CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491/CI 77492/CI 77499/Iron Oxides)

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

One of those bag for your buck, beauty find. I have the translucent shade to set my makeup and it works A+. I wear makeup to the gym at times and my face still looks like no sweat ever broke out. perfect for setting makeup or blending contouring. Will buy again!

I've been using this for the past couple of weeks and I am impressed. I have combination skin and I have a problem with creasing especially when it's hot and I start sweating. I used this to set my liquid foundation and I love that the shade is so near my skin tone and that I have not noticed creasing. Also I've noticed that my face looks less oily and that my pores don't look so huge. It isn't sweat proof but then again that was never what the powder promised as far as I know.

I have been reaching for this more and more and I look forward to testing this when I go back to medschool. I am using Natural Beige which I thought may be too dark but actually works well on my skin. I love the packaging especially since there is a place for the powder puff (sponge?) as well as a mirror. When you factor in the price, it's hard to go wrong.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Maybelline fit me matte + poreless pressed powder is a good setting powder. I got it in 120 classic ivory and its the perfect match for me. It has a matte finish and has a pretty good lasting power. I really like it.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Straight, Other

i purchased this in shade 220 and I have the shade 220 in the dewy smooth foundation since I am dry/combo.
I am surprised that I liked it. In the box it looks very light and possibly a little too pink but on it flatters my foundation I have worn this over higer end foundation like MUFE Ultra HD and also my Nars all day luminous in Stromboli. I can forsee this might be a little to light for me at the end of summer, because I am very olive and tan from very little sun exposure. But for the rest of the year it's fine. I love the fact that is cheap and the compact is sturdy, so it's easy to find and I won't be upset if it cracks or I loose it, and has a mirror and separate sponge. I usually travel with this and just use the sponge to touch up my nose and chin and oily areas, or if I have a brush handy I will just lightly buff it into my face.

I have been waiting for this to come to the UK for ages and finally I have my hands in it. I got this in shade 220 and used it to set my foundation on the first day and it a great job but I was curious to see if I could use this on its own without my liquid foundation and it worked amazingly well.

It was very buildable and I still used a dab on concealer where I needed it but it looked great. It stayed all day and didn't once look oily.

I have never got a powder to sit right on my skin in its own. Always either goes shiny and sits in lines or just wears off but this did neither and photographed beautifully with no flashback at all.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

Ugh, I love this stuff.

So many affordable powders (and some not so affordable ones) settle in my pores and give me reverse polka dot and make them look ENORMOUS. Another common powder result is flour-face where you get to look chalky. This one doesn't do either, is widely available and affordable! Yay, hooray! Why did I wait?

Shade 120 Classic Ivory is perfect for me, I'm fair yellow/olive/peach. It is very similar in tone to L'Oreal's W2 liquid foundation - a nice clear color without a lot of ashy beige. Now, these powders run light, the Fit Me 120 liquid is too dark for me, so that's something to keep in mind.

I love the finish. It does look like powder, but soft and velvety, kind of a vintage 'I just powdered my nose look) - and I dig it. It must be the talc (love you, talc!). It's not super opaque nor is it super cakey. It's just a nice tinted powder that does it's job.

It also isn't super oil absorbing, but I have a translucent oil sucking powder for that. A girl can't have everything, and pore minimization/hiding/touch ups/smudge fixing is more important!!

So, this comes in a square flip top compact with two chambers - powder on top with a see through window, mirror and useless sponge thing on the bottom. My daughter removed the sponge and replaced it with a fluffy ELF puff (from loose HD powder) and I plan to do the same thing.

It does kick up some powder (not much) if you use a brush, but if you tap with a puff it stays together well.

Good stuff at a good price. I'm thinking of buying another so I don't have to switch the compact between between my purse and bathroom.

This is a decent buy that works well on my skin. To cover acne scarring and dark spots, I apply foundation to work everyday (just about a layer), and for that I usually like a matte powder for finishing. This works very well and also provides a medium coverage if patted on. It remains matte for sufficient amount of hours, and can be refreshed.

For a powder I can find in Canada for $4-5 on sale, I cannot complain. I have extremely sensitive skin, so I'm excited when something doesn't break me out (woohoo...)

I don't truly care for any of the "claims", such as being poreless. However, when looking for a powder that has a little coverage, this does good enough. Nothing sensational, but it's a good affordable powder. However, Porcelain 110 is a little dark for my skin. I haven't tried translucent yet, and am still sticking to 110. For reference, I'm around NC15.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

This is a good product for on-the-go touch ups. It mattifies any shiny spots and keeps things looking even and beautifully natural. I use a powder brush for application since I really don’t like the sponge applicator; it has that porous quality that just gives me the impression that the bacteria from my skin is basically living in there. It’s also flimsy enough that if I try to wash it more than a few times, it will most certainly fall apart.
While I do use it to set my concealer and foundation, I must admit that I’m sort of on the hunt for something a little better. This product doesn’t really do anything for my pores despite being touted as ‘‘poreless’’. My theory is that it’s because it simply isn’t powdery enough to provide any real coverage. Which, of course, is a weird gripe since it’s usually better than having a chalky compact powder. Nevertheless, it would be lovely to find something in the middle. In fact, I will probably opt for a loose powder rather than a compact, but I will definitely keep the FitMe compact in my purse for touch ups! One nice thing: I really like FitMe’s square packaging. It stands out from all the other drugstore brands and remains memorable.

I wanted to try this as a powder foundation because the shade 220 in the matte and poreless powder is the same as Mac's powder plus foundation in NC30. Unfortunately, this powder is not creamy enough to use as a powder foundation. I thought it made my skin look lackluster and dull. Maybe it would be better for dusting on the t-zone after foundation, but not as a powder foundation. I'll stick to Mac. If anyone's interested, Loreal's minerale foundation in W4 is the same color as NC30 and is pretty good and much cheaper than Mac. Still love Mac though!