Maybelline FIT Me Matte Poreless Powder

3.9

Talc, Perlite, Triisostearin, Phenyl Trimethicone, Magnesium Stearate, Caprylyl Glycol +/- (CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491/CI 77492/CI 77499/Iron Oxides)

Holy bananas - this is amazing. I haven't tried a product from Maybelline in a very long time. I've seen this being used on YouTube quite a bit, and have heard good reviews. I purchased this on a whim while it was on sale in the shade Porcelain- & it's a perfect match for my fair skin. This sets my foundation beautifully, and it looks so soft & beautiful- it even smooths out pores. My favourite setting powder from Too Faced has been discontinued & this has definitely replaced it :) I'm super happy I tried this, & I hope it doesn't get discontinued. I didn't experience any flashback in photos, and I just can't get over how smooth it looks. I apply this over foundation with a damp beauty blender, then really press it into the skin with a powder puff on my pores & around my nose. I kid you not, my skin looked close to photoshopped. I have tried the original Fit Me powder, and I never liked it. This matte & poreless version is way better.

Their shades is suitable for my very fair asian skin, usually the shade ranges when I buy american make up products it's always too pink as shade goes lighter, good thing this matches my skin tone perfectly. But the only downside is, it doesn't last long especially when its humid.

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

Purchased this in the lightest shade and it's a good match for my fair skin. I use this to mattify my skin during the day and it's okay for that. It does the job without leaving my skin looking too powdery or dry but it also doesn't last as long as I would like, I need multiple touch ups a day no matter what foundation I use it with. The packaging is nice, the sponge applicator it comes with works well. Would likely repurchase if I could not find anything better since I do like the natural look of this compared to some other powders.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

Very good setting powder. I have this in 220. Nice finish. Not terribly matte but it is not cakey. A good basic powder. I will continue to buy.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I've purchased a few of these. They are pretty good. Not as mattifying as I had hoped.

I tried the smooth and set powder and i liked it and thought i will try this too for oil controlling..........but all it does it's drying my skin out while the oiliness remains the same.....and the packaging with the mirror under the powder is hard to use....you have to flip it back and forth to get the powder...wouldn't use it again.......

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I have oily/ combination skin and this powder after just a couple of hours starts looking super shiny where I have to reapply more powder and then it just looks super cakey and dirty. I've always had the problem where I have too reapply powder every few hours but other powders I've had reapplied much better and this one is specifically for oily matte but no doesn't help with that on me!!

I've been using this with a stippling brush for setting my foundation. It doesn't get cakey, and it keeps me relatively shine free for a while. I only reapply once or twice throughout the day.

This is my favorite powder from the drugstore whenever I put this on my pores literally disappear and I never look overly cakey as for keeping me matte I would say a good 5 hrs till I start to look shiny again

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

I really like this powder - I'm on my second one. It works really well for my oily skin - it keeps me shine free for fairly long and just provides a nice matte finish that I love. I do have to blot a couple times throughout the day, but typically it's not too bad.

In regard to the price, I think it's great, especially considering that the product lasts me so long. Also, I love the packaging; it's so cute and original. The shade range is pretty good too; I have the shade 220 Natural Beige and it matches me really well.

Overall, I'm very happy with this powder, and will certainly continue to repurchase!