3.9

$5.99 on Ulta Beauty
Shop Now

Reviews

4 years ago

Hand down the best powder I have ever used. This keeps me matte for a new long time. Its claims are true, it really does make you look poreless which is a very good thing for me because I have large pores.. This is my tride and true and I will continue to buy this!! If you have oily skin and have trouble finding something to keep for matte for the day you should definitely give this powder a shot :)

About reviewer (9 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair-Medium

4 years ago

Oily skin girl here and this is my holy grail ! Great coverage ! Kicks my smash box halo out if the water !!!

About reviewer (38 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinAcne-prone, Medium

EyesHazel

4 years ago

I love this powder!! I'm an oily combo girl and this keeps my Tzone pretty matte. By the time I'm worn it for about six or seven hours, I see the tiniest bit of oil peeling through, but it's more of a dewy kind of oil that I don't really mind. I was really hesitant to buy this but I'm glad I did! A lot of people were saying that this broke them out, I checked the ingrediants (I'm very allergic to mineral oil) and saw that it contains talc. If your skin reacts to talc this product probably isnt for you, but if not then it's agreat!

About reviewer (2 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinCombination, Fair

4 years ago

I like this powder, it makes me skin look very matte and flawless ( I have oily skin so I like it lol ) but the only downside is that even after I put a mattifying primer underneath the powder, my nose still get oily throughout the day, I wore the primer alone once and it didn't make me oily so I know it was the powder. I would repurchase it but still I'm trying to find another powder that didn't make me oily throughout the day

About reviewer (3 reviews)

SkinOily, Medium

HairBrown

EyesBlack

1.0

4 years ago

At first I loved this powder! Like it was my go to, it looked great on the skin and gave me a good coverage. At the time, my skin was breaking out pretty bad and I assumed that it was just my hormones, not the powder. Then one day I purchased the Covergirl ReadySet Gorgeous (the love of my life now) powder, just to try it out. So I stopped using this one for about a month and I noticed my skin stopped breaking out. Thinking nothing of it, I used it one night when I went out clubbing. The next day I had broken out pretty bad. My sister had even told me that it broke her out as well and she has great skin, so it was a big shock to me. Then I knew for sure that it was the powder. Sadly, I would not recommend this.

About reviewer (23 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Olive, Neutral

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

3.0

4 years ago

This powder feels soft and it has no scent. I have it in translucent 100 but unfortunately it whitens the face. My skin color is light with golden peachy undertone. Also this powder has no coverage aside from the uneven white dust it leaves on the face. The packaging is cheap but I shouldn't complain because the price is cheap too. But I don't hate this powder and I will use it.

About reviewer (10 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBlack

4 years ago

This product surprised me! I It has a great finish and helps keep me matte! For $5, I will continue to buy this. I don't see the point in buying any high end powders when this does the job!

About reviewer (93 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinOily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBlond, Wavy, Fine

2.0

4 years ago

It covers up well by itself for a natural look. However, if you want a more subtle matte finish, your must cover up with foundation that goes a long with it.

About reviewer (12 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair-Medium

HairBrown

4 years ago

LOVE THIS PRODUCT! best powder i have ever used. sets my foundation (i also use the Maybelline Fit ME Matte + Poreless liquid foundation) matches my skin tone really well. doesnt make me break out. LOVE LOVE LOVE

About reviewer (9 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinOily, Fair

HairBrunette

EyesHazel

2.0

4 years ago

Oh, this was really bad for me. It makes my face itch and breaks me out. I'm not sure I'd call these bumps zits or a rash, but my face is uncomfortable. Other than that, I prefer my ELF translucent loose powder anyways. It didn't do much for me. I usdd it to get a tiny bit more coverage over Ceramidin Day Wear., and it did do that. But it didn't especially enhance my makeup and certainly wasn't worth the havoc on my otherwise clear skin.

About reviewer (68 reviews)

Age36-43