3.9

$5.99 on Ulta Beauty
Shop Now

Reviews

5 years ago

Maybelline Fit Me Matte &amp; Poreless Foundation &amp; Powder First Impression/Review: <object onclick="ga('send', {hitType: 'event',eventCategory: 'Ajax Interaction',eventAction: 'PlayVideo',eventLabel: ''});" width="360" height="320"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/rfcIWf_-UoA"><param name="wmode" value="transparent"><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/rfcIWf_-UoA" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="360" height="320"></object> I was not overly impressed with the liquid foundation but I am however in love with the powder. This is a super affordable powder usually around $5 at most stores. This has an awesome build able coverage that doesn't look cakey and lasts all day. My favorite way to apply this is with a damp beauty blender under my eyes to set my concealer and the coverage is FLAWLESS! I do use a powder to set my foundation daily and this has been my go to powder for several months! I have oily skin and this works so amazingly to control oil and keep my skin matte for several hours. I have used in conjunction with highend and drugstore liquid foundations. If you are in the market for a new powder from the drugstore CHECK THIS OUT!

About reviewer (5 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair-Medium

HairBlack

5 years ago

Maybelline and their wacky packaging! My ultimate HG pressed powder for shine control was Maybelline Dream Matte powder but that is now gone for good. The powder was perfect but the packaging was terrible with it's swivel compartments. I move on to other pressed powders with okay results. I decided to give this one a try. I really do like this. Again, I hate the bulky packaging but the powder itself is nice. I don't like adding color with powder, I just need shine control so I picked up the translucent shade. Yes, like with all translucent powders, it will give a slight white cast if you use the included puff. Powder puffs are so old school. By using a soft retractable kabuki brush, it will prevent a white cast. I like to use the Real Techniques retractable kabuki brush. I'm not pale. My natural coloring is NC37 but I'm self tanning now so I'm about NC40 and I don't get a white cast from this when using a brush. I do get a slight white cast when using the included puff though. I'm very reactive to powder ingredients and nothing in this powder causes rashes, bumps or breakouts. Yes, I would repurchase.

About reviewer (342 reviews)

Age

SkinVery Oily, Olive, Warm

HairBrunette, Straight, Coarse

1.0

5 years ago

I bought the Maybellline Fit me foundation and I thought this powder would go great with the foundation since they are in the same ''Fit Me'' line. This product makes my face look SUPER cakey and dry. Also, the packaging makes the product look like I got it at the dollar store.

AgeUnder 18

SkinDry, Fair

HairBrown

5 years ago

I have it in translucent an use a buffing brush if use at home, use the sponge if on the road. it is called matte and it is. The translucent does have a white cast to it so be aware. I like the case (it's compact) and the mirror. It's comparable to the Rimmel pressed powders (Rimmel does not offer a closed compact, always opens for me). I would not re buy in this color and since there are so many other brands, it's hard to differentiate

About reviewer (123 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Cool

HairBrown, Wavy, Coarse

5 years ago

I ran out of my main powder I use recently so I went and picked up this one. It's definitely not the worst powder I've ever used - but I've used better. It lives up to what it claims to do, as it keeps me matte all day, and doesn't get cakey at all. Great for setting my makeup!

AgeUnder 18

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBrown

EyesBlue

5 years ago

The translucent powder gives a bad white cast as other reviewers have stated, and i'm really pale. I stayed oil free for a good 2-4 hours before having to reapply again but I can say it does give you a matte and poreless look! I was really excited to try this product hoping I would find my drugstore holy grail but sadly it didn't work too well for me.

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBlack

EyesHazel

from

5 years ago

At first I was hesitant to use this product as it can always be &quot;scary&quot; trying a new product, especially a drugstore one but I am amazed at how well this pressed powder works. A whole night of partying or work or anything in-between, this product has got your back. I rate it a 4 because anything can always be better but this is definitely worth it. Affordable and a nice, compact size for easy mobility.

SkinCombination, Olive

HairBrunette

5 years ago

well... it's a pressed powder. it does what pressed powders do - it gets rid of shine. it does this well. it definitely can get cakey though if you aren't careful.

About reviewer (160 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair, Neutral

HairBrunette, Curly, Coarse

EyesGreen

5 years ago

I have been using this as a setting powder, so I bought transluscent. (Did I spell that correctly?) The &quot;poreless&quot; factor really attracted me. This product does work to &quot;blur&quot; and not settle in fine lines and pores. But I wish I had read some of the reviews on here before purchasing the transluscent powder. It does give a white cast so it makes my pale face look even paler. I will buy this product again but in color. I do sit in a cool office all day so I don't have to reapply much, 2-3 times throughout the day, but I do expect this from a mattifying powder. I do like that it does not make my skin feel dry and itchy, like some powders.

About reviewer (4 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Fair, Not Sure

HairRed, Straight, Fine

EyesBlue

from

5 years ago

Love this powder! I use the shade sun beige and apply it with a fluffy powder/foundation brush because the powder puff it comes with doesn't do a good job of blending. I have combination skin so I only use this on my t-zone, but it keeps that area matte for most of the day! Plus, it doesn't break me out. That's impressive since most pressed powders I've tried in the past didn't last all day and/or caused breakouts on my forehead and cheeks (*cough* MAC). Will definitely repurchase.

About reviewer (23 reviews)

SkinCombination, Tan, Warm