Maybelline FIT Me Foundation (Matte + Poreless)

Filtered by skin tone : Medium Brown
Maybelline FIT Me Foundation (Matte + Poreless)

on 6/6/2018 4:45:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Looooooooooove this foundation, since a reside in a super hot climate and have combination skin that turns oily in the summer I can only use this foundation during spring, fall and winter. I am 355 coconut in spring. Cappuccino in fall and winter I use 355 powder underneath both foundations. A great friend had recommended this to me

on 5/21/2018 11:20:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure

This foundation is great if I could find my match and not have to mix. But when it comes down to the job of oiliness, it helps a lot.
It stays matte for the remainder of the day.
NO PUMP!

on 4/5/2018 5:39:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I live in Trinidad and I recently bought my second bottle of Fit Me Poreless and it is very watery. Runs out of the bottle very fast. Very disappointed, I need help

on 10/21/2017 9:57:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I use number 340 and mocha. I am a African American Woman in my late 30's. I have combination skin. Love the Coverage of this product.

on 6/16/2017 12:07:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Great product! Didn't break me out!
Smoothed out my skin, smells nice and worked well to cover dark circle! Recommend yes!

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

Absolutely love this foundation! A great alternative to some of my higher end foundations. Gives medium to full coverage without looking cakey or exaggerating pores. It says matte but it doesn't feel dry on the skin at all. Only down side is it doesn't come with a pump and is hard to get your hands on in the UK.

on 2/3/2017 11:17:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I really like this foundation it keeps me decently matte an it's a good color match.

on 1/11/2017 4:54:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

This is ok. It looks good for the first couple of hours. This doesn't last all day though. I work an 8 hour work day and by the time I get off it looks like I do not have any makeup on.

on 12/13/2016 11:08:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

This foundation is a really good drugstore foundation. The shade I have it is 230 and it is perfect for my skin tone. When I first used this foundation, I found it to be medium coverage and it did in fact make me matte and poreless. The only thing I didn't like was the fact that it does not have a pump. I find it that whenever I pour this onto the back of my hand, I always have more than what I need which is a waste of product. Overall this foundation is worth the price and hype.

on 11/30/2016 8:49:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium

Pros - great coverage, applies beautifully. I use a stippling brush to apply my foundation and with this product, the brush just glides across my skin. The formula is so smooth, so light. Love it.

Cons - No pump! A pump would really help regulate the amount of product used.