Maybelline FIT Me Foundation (Matte + Poreless)

Filtered by skin tone : Medium Brown
Maybelline FIT Me Foundation (Matte + Poreless)

on 10/21/2017 9:57:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I use number 340 and mocha. I am a African American Woman in my late 30's. I have combination skin. Love the Coverage of this product.

on 6/16/2017 12:07:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Great product! Didn't break me out!
Smoothed out my skin, smells nice and worked well to cover dark circle! Recommend yes!

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

Absolutely love this foundation! A great alternative to some of my higher end foundations. Gives medium to full coverage without looking cakey or exaggerating pores. It says matte but it doesn't feel dry on the skin at all. Only down side is it doesn't come with a pump and is hard to get your hands on in the UK.

on 2/3/2017 11:17:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I really like this foundation it keeps me decently matte an it's a good color match.

on 1/11/2017 4:54:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

This is ok. It looks good for the first couple of hours. This doesn't last all day though. I work an 8 hour work day and by the time I get off it looks like I do not have any makeup on.

on 12/13/2016 11:08:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

This foundation is a really good drugstore foundation. The shade I have it is 230 and it is perfect for my skin tone. When I first used this foundation, I found it to be medium coverage and it did in fact make me matte and poreless. The only thing I didn't like was the fact that it does not have a pump. I find it that whenever I pour this onto the back of my hand, I always have more than what I need which is a waste of product. Overall this foundation is worth the price and hype.

on 11/30/2016 8:49:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium

Pros - great coverage, applies beautifully. I use a stippling brush to apply my foundation and with this product, the brush just glides across my skin. The formula is so smooth, so light. Love it.

Cons - No pump! A pump would really help regulate the amount of product used.

on 11/9/2016 10:45:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I think this was a very good product but it doesn't last very long and is still very shiny. Only lasts me about 6 hours until it gets oily and patchy, i definitely recommend mixing it with our foundations for a better finish

on 10/17/2016 8:05:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I like the product. I have not tried the matte but I have used the product for as long as I can remember (I guess the old one did not come in either dewy or matte). I bought the dewy recently and I am not disappointed. It has like a semi coverage type. The product is not as thick as e.g. Estee Lauder's double wear. For me, this is the perfect product for everyday use. It lasts all day and I do use color correcting concealer (NYX) and an undereye concealer below the foundation. It works just fine, lasts all day so I cannot complain. I have used Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk (which I still use for special occasions) and MAC Studio Finish (My skin does not seem to like this one, looks weird after half day of work and worse in warm weather). Either way, I would recommend this product for daily use and also because it does come in a wide range of shades.

on 10/5/2016 10:22:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I don't know why I even bothered buying 2 bottles of this foundation. Probably because it's cheap and affordable for a student like me.

The first time I bought it, it seemed to match me pretty well except for the fact that it oxidezes into a reddish shade later in the day. My undertone is pretty yellow and I don't like my skin looking darker than it already is. So I decided to buy a shade lighter. Seems to fit me well and doesn't oxidize as bad but it still has that red undertone to it. Quite frustrating.

The finish of the foundation is silky matte. Since my skin gets oily throughout the day and is pretty normal at the start, this foundation looks better after a few hours of wear. I don't think I enjoy wearing this foundation even though it feels light and all. It just makes my skin look older and the very matte look at the beginning just makes my face look flat.

After using this foundation for almost a year, I'll give it a pass.