Maybelline FIT Me Foundation (Matte + Poreless)

Filtered by skin tone : Tan
Maybelline FIT Me Foundation (Matte + Poreless)

3.6

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Neutral

This is what I call a classic backup foundation. A foundation that will do the job when you misplace and/or left your regular foundation at home when traveling. Almost every drugstore has this and the shade range must be commended in a world of too many light and medium shades. It does mattify but I find it has a tendency to melt in more humid conditions. A good old B minus.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

What a let down,it is so cheap and has good coverage but it oxidizes way too quickly.Plus i had tiny bumps all over my cheek area after using this foundation.

on 7/28/2017 12:27:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Tan, Not Sure

this isnt good if u have dry skin. the coverage is good but it doesnt work well with dry skin. id reccomend if you have oily skin.

on 7/14/2017 8:39:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I have oily skin and this is the only foundation that keeps it under control. I go a full day with this on and by the end of the night, I'm not looking like an oil slick. Very nice considering it's a "drugstore" makeup and good for the price! I don't have to use much so it lasts.

on 5/7/2017 7:46:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This foundation is not that good, at least on my combination/ acne-prone skin. It clung onto every fine line I didn't even knew existed. It also clung onto dry patches that- I ALSO didn't even knew existed. Made my skin look cakey no matter how little product I used. And on top of that, it didn't blur my pores at all. So I basically look like a hot mess everytime I use it. Though it definitely looks better if I mix it with 1 drop of serum. But still, this a no repurchase for me.

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

For a drugstore foundation, this is actually a pretty good product. I have oily skin, and it last through most of the work day. It didn't keep me a full 8 hours shine-free, but it still looked decent. Also, I don't usually prime my face or set it if I'm just going to work or running errands, which is what I usually use this for. For a night out, I would recommend a higher end foundation.

on 2/13/2017 7:12:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

I got this foundation, because there was a huge rave about it. Overall I think it gives medium/high coverage. I had to do a second layer to build up the coverage. I reckon they're better coverage foundations out there so keep your options open :)

on 1/12/2017 12:48:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

This is definitely great for someone with oily skin. I have combination skin with a few dark spots that were left behind after my pregnancy so this was recommended to me by both my sisters (one has dry skin, the other oily) and I must say I'm glad I tried it. A little goes a long way so if you're heavy handed with this you will look cakey and as the day goes by it will definitely flake on you. With that being said I used a good brush took my time and applied it to my face and it covered so well leaving my face with an even skin tone and a nice matte finish. The only down fall is the fact that it's not a pump but the amount and finish you get makes it worth buying. It lasts all day, 9 to 5, but if you're heading out after work and expecting to look the same as you did at 9am you'll be very disappointed

on 1/6/2017 12:32:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Good product!

on 11/5/2016 11:17:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I love this foundation! It covers my skin flawlessly and has easily buildable coverage...I have huge pores and it doesn't sink into them. I wear this over Loracs pore primer, it's the icing on the cake. My only gripe is the glass bottle and lack of pump. Other than that I love it, and it's cheap!