Maybelline FIT Me Foundation (Matte + Poreless)

Filtered by skin tone : Tan
Maybelline FIT Me Foundation (Matte + Poreless)

3.6

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

What a let down,it is so cheap and has good coverage but it oxidizes way too quickly.Plus i had tiny bumps all over my cheek area after using this foundation.

on 7/28/2017 12:27:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Tan, Not Sure

this isnt good if u have dry skin. the coverage is good but it doesnt work well with dry skin. id reccomend if you have oily skin.

on 7/14/2017 8:39:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I have oily skin and this is the only foundation that keeps it under control. I go a full day with this on and by the end of the night, I'm not looking like an oil slick. Very nice considering it's a "drugstore" makeup and good for the price! I don't have to use much so it lasts.

on 5/7/2017 7:46:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This foundation is not that good, at least on my combination/ acne-prone skin. It clung onto every fine line I didn't even knew existed. It also clung onto dry patches that- I ALSO didn't even knew existed. Made my skin look cakey no matter how little product I used. And on top of that, it didn't blur my pores at all. So I basically look like a hot mess everytime I use it. Though it definitely looks better if I mix it with 1 drop of serum. But still, this a no repurchase for me.

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

For a drugstore foundation, this is actually a pretty good product. I have oily skin, and it last through most of the work day. It didn't keep me a full 8 hours shine-free, but it still looked decent. Also, I don't usually prime my face or set it if I'm just going to work or running errands, which is what I usually use this for. For a night out, I would recommend a higher end foundation.

on 2/13/2017 7:12:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

I got this foundation, because there was a huge rave about it. Overall I think it gives medium/high coverage. I had to do a second layer to build up the coverage. I reckon they're better coverage foundations out there so keep your options open :)

on 1/12/2017 12:48:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

This is definitely great for someone with oily skin. I have combination skin with a few dark spots that were left behind after my pregnancy so this was recommended to me by both my sisters (one has dry skin, the other oily) and I must say I'm glad I tried it. A little goes a long way so if you're heavy handed with this you will look cakey and as the day goes by it will definitely flake on you. With that being said I used a good brush took my time and applied it to my face and it covered so well leaving my face with an even skin tone and a nice matte finish. The only down fall is the fact that it's not a pump but the amount and finish you get makes it worth buying. It lasts all day, 9 to 5, but if you're heading out after work and expecting to look the same as you did at 9am you'll be very disappointed

on 1/6/2017 12:32:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Good product!

on 11/5/2016 11:17:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I love this foundation! It covers my skin flawlessly and has easily buildable coverage...I have huge pores and it doesn't sink into them. I wear this over Loracs pore primer, it's the icing on the cake. My only gripe is the glass bottle and lack of pump. Other than that I love it, and it's cheap!

on 8/30/2016 7:24:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

I really love this foundation, it applies well and stays for a reasonable amount of time on my oily skin, BUT I couldn't give it 5 stars because of the limited shade range available in Australia. Sigh. Generally this is a pretty normal practice in Australia and it is very frustrating for very fair and deeper to very deep skin tones (i.e. no options in the drugstore) which is ridiculous given how multicultural Australia is. The product isn't perfect and I wish it came with a pump and had a better colour selection, otherwise it is a really nice medium finish foundation.